Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. (47326 Views)

Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] / Man Who Duped A Woman Of N1.3M In Delta Caught & Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by HighQue007: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2015
What have you done to our Big thieves (politicians)..they should be stoned to dealth
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Sugarpeaches(f): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Y is dat girl's hand on his pee pee?
She wants to torture him with a hand job?
That kinda" keep your hands to yaself handjob.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2015
goldiam:
when you see them in action then you will agree with me that they truly deserve this kind of treatment,although i am not in support of jungle justice but they deserve this kind of beaten honestly those thieves are heartless while in action.

Let me hazard a guess, have you been robbed ever before?
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Y is dat girl's hand on his pee pee?
She wants to torture him with a hand job?
That kinda" keep your hands to yaself handjob.

Taaaaaaah....Look where your mind is going
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Good for him,i dont pity thieves cos they have no mercy wheb they are in action undecided
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by echobee(f): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:

i am suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupídity.

Jungle Justice is No Justice. Change.
Ineed to get rid of that atrocious mindset.

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2015
A little hesitation from the girls may have had that gun go off. A capital NO to him and his likes been killed but a good dose of this kinda treatment is okay before their colleagues police comes for them sad

If you haven't been robbed, you won't understand what it's like embarassed
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Precioussilas10: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2015
dejisky:
Naija wt jungle justice. Good for him share he won't try it next time.
Next time?...e no go even survive
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by testament007: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2015
The level of gbaguan dis mrng is breaking mahrt cryDd
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by IGBOSON1: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2015
tomdon:
this is gorry

^^^Seriously! sad......A society can be judged by the way it treats his criminals!

This will only make him more hardened, and next time he'll make sure he kills his victims before they squeal on him! Reformative rather than jungle justice should be the only option!

And what is that nasty woman doing with his dic'k!?
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:

You are suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupídity.

You need to get rid of that atrocious mindset.

Bro you're right buh these ppl can do alotta thangs. A thief is dangerous, whether armed or unarmed. And they need to be beaten to their default settings.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Wisdytech(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2015
dorocent:

with d way u sound so... if u join beat dat guy, he no go last 1min agn oo

Hey na! Thief na Thief! Did i send him? Mbok
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by deletrue: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:

You are suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupídity.

You need to get rid of that atrocious mindset.

But from the passage, that guy was caught in the act. If those who commit atrocities are actually caught while in action, that justice is also not bad. I hope you saw that girl that was killed in Lagos during the bank robbery. It was as aresult of these thieves.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by EnterPRO: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Maybe you didn't read the part where I said "I'm not saying it's right..."

It is wrong to rob, or steal,YES. But it doesn't warrant the lynching and extrajudicial killings we mete out here in Nigeria.

Most people have stolen at one time or another in our lives, we just weren't caught. We commit examination malpractices, we give or take bribes and facilitation payments, etc.

So what moral justification do we have to treat another human this way, simply because his luck ran out

jungle justice is bad, yes. especially in cases where the victims have no weapons and their offences not verified.

however, in cases where someone goes about with weapons with intent to harm, then the eye for an eye rule might apply.

even in saner climes where we shout, you can not enter a man's house with a weapon and not expect to be shot. the owner will claim self defense.

in summary, what makes the lynching justifiable is the weapon he employed.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by deloon(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2015
No be everything pesin suppose post online nah.
This is embarrassing.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2015
EnterPRO:

jungle justice is bad, yes. especially in cases where the victims have no weapons and their offences not verified.

however, in cases where someone goes about with weapons with intent to harm, then the eye for an eye rule might apply.

even in saner climes where we shout, you can not enter a man's house with a weapon and not expect to be shot. the owner will claim self defense.

in summary, what makes the lynching justifiable is the weapon he employed.

Well, I have Seen cases where petty thieves were lynched for stealing as little as #100 naira...and they had no weapons of course.

Shooting somebody in self defense is entirely different from catching the same person, and proceeding to beat, maim, mutilate and even kill the person.

It's abhorrent...it's unjustifiable!

I just think people look for an outlet for all their life's frustrations, and the thief was just a convenient outlet.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by ignis: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2015
freshness2020:

What makes ♈όϋ think he is innocen?t
Am just saying he could be innocent. ..
Imagine the incident of the 4 ALUU boys murdered for nothing.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2015
@dorocent.

Was his d1ck cut off or what? shocked
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Good for him,i dont pity thieves cos they have no mercy wheb they are in action undecided

So u support this show of shame You are sick

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by ignis: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2015
3kay945:

You female right? I understand how you feel. THat dude is a thief he even look like one of the area boys in my area.y
Be careful how you pity thieves cos when they hit you, it will pain you double cool

Am not pitying thieves...
Am only saying we should say no to and condemn jungle justice in all ramifications. Nigeria is not a jungle, we have forces and security agents that are there to maintain law and order. We can always hand suspected thrives to them.
Now, Can you swear with your life that this guy is really guilty of that?
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:

So u support this show of shame You are sick

I miss you so much

Where have you been
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by kristen12(f): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Its a pity!!..they should beat him but not kill him
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

I miss you so much

Where have you been

Really grin undecided
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by dorocent(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
@dorocent.

Was his d1ck cut off or what? shocked
no
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Wealthyone: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2015
brito:

Ever met them in action before? I use to cry when thieves were beaten but d day they point gun at me and took everything from me was d day I changed my mindset. They are heartless. They flogged both young and old with planks.

I'm not in support of jungle Justice.

You are so right. I dont support jungle justice too but i stopped pitying dem after my family (including me) was robbed at gun point twice consecutively. They asked us all to lie face down and was stepping on us. You wont pity this pple when u see dem in action because they will neva pity u too.

What are we even saying sef. Beating/punishing a thief is a reflex action. He'll surely be punished b4 being handed ova to the police.....abi all those screaming its unfair expect him (thief) to be served food and drinks till the police come around?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by nichole2(f): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2015
dROC1:

Will u keep quiet!!
@nichole2 you obviously haven't been help hostage in your own home with family while robbers taking turns on u like amusement park (I'm sure you don't want to experience that).
If you've ever been gang r@ped and sod0mized by 7 robbers for 3 hours straight and your neighbor gets his brains blown out with a sawed off shotgun then you will know that robbers ain't human beings for goodness sake!! (Look what they did at Lekki last Friday)

These guys break in rob, kill, maim, gang r@pe and sod0mize all females in sight including daughters and grandmas.( Try telling your boyfriend you were drilled by 7 dirty robbers for 3 hours and check his reaction). A lady was shot point blank for refusing to be gang r@ped.

I don't support jungle justice, lynching or burning. I just don't pity them anymore when they are tied up and beaten up in this manner.

As for taking him to the police, if he sorts them he will be back at your doorstep in a jiffy with shooters like what happened at A4 Hotel Ajah last year.
ARE U SICK OR DID U DRINK APU THESE MORNING shocked shocked angry - nonsense.................................................
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by nichole2(f): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2015
sparkleRed:

Wow nichole2 u still on NL cool smiley
yes dear been away 4 a while grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Eww
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by sparkleRed(f): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2015
nichole2:
yes dear been away 4 a while grin grin
Hmm welcome back dear seun, throw a welcum parry 4 nichole oo grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by charlsecy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
dejisky:
Good for him share he won't try it next time.
It depends.... he may still not repent. I pray he repents...
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Beesluv: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pls, what's that lady doing in the third pix
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by deebrain(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
dorocent:
It was yesterday night when two female was coming back from work abt 8 o'clock. Just about to open their gate, the man (thief). attacked them with gun and ask dem to bring their phones and money from their bags... they did and when he tried running away, he was caught by Area Boys in my area due to the screaming feom the girls....( thief...ooooo... theif...ooo... make ona help).
That GOD their lives was not lost but rather the thief was caught...

Next time be calm and type yr thread. Your photos and a few words sent the message-apart from these, your English is zero!

Na joke i dey O!

Much as i don't support jungle justice, some thieves sha! They don't learn sha....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wisdom Joseph On The Run After Strangling His Wife To Death In Abuja (Photos) / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.