Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! (1091 Views)

Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by aniwilz(f): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2015
No truer words have ever been written. In
addition to this, here's what I want to say. Dear
ladies, if a man shows you he doesn't care,
believe him. He doesn't care. Now read this deep
stuff below which I found online written by a
man about wasting your time with a man who
doesn't want to marry you...
The idea that men are clueless allows
them to get away with all manner of bad
behavior that would have been intolerable
just a generation or two ago.
Men know that most women want
marriage. Women need to know that
many men will do everything in their
power to get all the benefits of marriage,
except without commitment. While you’re
getting exasperated thinking he’s stupid
because he spends money on you, he’s
running you.
Men understand women on a level that you can
never begin to grasp, because it’s from the
mindset of a hunter. And a good hunter has an
intrinsic understanding of his prey. Women make
the mistake of thinking that they are wiser than
men. Immoral men understand a crucial
component of the female psyche: For most
women: Hope springs eternal, so if he plays his
cards right, he can string you along for years
without proposing.
Most of us know at least one woman who
waited for a man to marry her, waited sometimes
for a decade or more. She played house with
him, took care of him, cooked, cleaned, etc. but
he never married her. Finally she ends the
relationship and he marries the next woman he
dates after only six months or maybe less.
I think we all know a woman like this because it
reinforces something we already know: MEN
MARRY THE WOMEN THEY WANT TO MARRY.
And if you’re not that woman you are not just it.
It’s absolutely foolish to play wife for a man who
can’t be bothered to actually marry you.
Bottom line is; if you've reached the point in
your relationship where it’s time for “The Talk”
and it hasn't happened, or he brushes it off
when you raise the subject, move on. Why?
Because men who want to get married, get
married. It’s not that he’s not into marriage, or
he’s still dealing with “issues” from a previous
relationship, or whatever other folder he puts out
there. There’s only one reason a man doesn't
get married: HE DOESN'T WANT TO. At least,
NOT TO YOU. Don’t fool yourself.
A man who wants you will be rushing YOU to the
altar. Why? Because he’s terrified that you’ll get
away from him. A man in love is all too aware
that he has a pearl beyond price. Further he
knows there is a plethora of other predatory
males just waiting to snatch her away. You
don’t have to beg him or persuade him or coerce
him, trap him with pregnancy or fast for days.
The only thing you’ll get for all your trouble is a
decimated self-esteem and the knowledge that
you wasted your skinny years on a man who
didn't want you in the first place.

source----linda ikeji blog
Re: If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by falconey(m): 7:47am On Mar 20, 2015
The source ain't Strong enough
Re: If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by alberto2k(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Linda ikeji hasn't settled down yet
Re: If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by ZedX6: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:
81 shares.

If you play house for a man, twerk on his dick, cook and clean for him, take care of him for a decade, you are a fool!

Accept that you're inherently _stupid. . . Do you fvcking know how long 10 years is? Is it that you don't know your worth, that someone has to play you for 10 years?! And then, after 10 years and he marries someone else, you play the victim?

Oh, men are now to blame huh? I see where this is coming from. . . This article only confirms that women cannot think for themselves. . .
Re: If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by Jostico: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2015
ZedX6:
81 shares.

If you play house for a man, twerk on his dick, cook and clean for him, take care of him for a decade, you are a fool. Accept that you're inherently _stupid. Do you fvcking know how long 10 years is? Is it that you don't know your worth, that someone has to play you for 10 years?! And then, after 10 years and he marries someone else, you play the victim?

Oh, men are now to blame huh? I see where this is coming from. . . This article only confirms that women cannot think for themselves. . .

this made me satisfied.please take one heineken
Re: If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by ZedX6: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Jostico:

this made me satisfied.please take one heineken
Abeg, make am 2. Today na friday. cheesy
Re: If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by Jostico: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2015
ZedX6:
Abeg, make am 2. Today na friday. cheesy

haba bros shocked
Re: If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by falconey(m): 8:05am On Mar 20, 2015
ZedX6:
81 shares.

If you play house for a man, twerk on his dick, cook and clean for him, take care of him for a decade, you are a fool!

Accept that you're inherently _stupid. . . Do you fvcking know how long 10 years is? Is it that you don't know your worth, that someone has to play you for 10 years?! And then, after 10 years and he marries someone else, you play the victim?

this must be blackett second account the signature and DP.
Re: If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by sinizia: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2015
A lady who doesn't know this has no business with marriage.
Re: If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Why stay in an undefined relationship for even a year Psst undecided
Re: If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:
the source is not even a worthy one to hear talk abt marriage
Re: If You're A Single Woman Looking To Settle Down Soon, Then Read This! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Jostico:

haba bros shocked
if to say na me, I go collect the one wey u first give am sef. Water, he no go get again. grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Date An Older Woman! / Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? / Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.