Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date (3278 Views)

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
valmunich:

Shut the Phuck up!

What's humorous about the shiii you just wrote? Or you left your sense of humor with your anus too ¿ undecided

You write a pure buttlicking nonsense and call it sarcasm.
Who taught you literature again¿ undecided

Chai! See insult. God forgive me for creating this post in the first place. cry
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by prettyJoy22(f): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
djeezy:
Try footing the bills sometimes. It's romantic. grin
hmmmmm that's another level of romance grin but I go try am sha
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by prettyJoy22(f): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

You should try it sometimes. Put a smile on someone's face and do something different. wink
aiit I will try it smiley
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by falconey(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
valmunich:

Shut the Phuck up!

What's humorous about the shiii you just wrote? Or you left your sense of humor with your anus too ¿ undecided

You write a pure buttlicking nonsense and call it sarcasm.
Who taught you literature again¿ undecided

I know your kind .

Self proclaimed intellectual M.O.R.O.N.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by djeezy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettyJoy22:
I love your style. I once went out on a date. She paid via POS and showed me the alert on her phone I.e her remaining balance. I saw that she didn't and have much and spent the little she had on me. I started to like her immediately. When we got home, I doubled the whole thing she spent and gave her money back. She was surprised.

1 Like

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettyJoy22:

let me tell why you say that. There too many stupid guys out there in nigeria who would take that the wrong way and automatically assume she is desperate or she is cheap when she only really likes the guy

on the other hand. Girls like the idea of guys chasing them and do watever it takes to get ttheir attention. That involves spending heaven and earth sometimes.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by prettyJoy22(f): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

let me tell why you say that. There too many stupid guys out there in nigeria who would take that the wrong way and automatically assume she is desperate or she is cheap when she only really likes the guy

on the other hand. Girls like the idea of guys chasing them and do watever it takes to get ttheir attention. That involves spending heaven and earth sometimes.
True talk, but am actually planning on trying it out with my boy friend and not a new date
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettyJoy22:
True talk, but am actually planning on trying it out with my boy friend and not a new date

your bf doesn't count! shocked But wait a min! WAIT A MIN!!!! Are you telling me you hAve a bf and you have never taken him out?? shocked shocked shocked.....whaaaaaaaat!!!!
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by prettyJoy22(f): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

your bf doesn't count! shocked But wait a min! WAIT A MIN!!!! Are you telling me you hAve a bf and you have never taken him out?? shocked shocked shocked.....whaaaaaaaat!!!!
Errrrrrrm*scraches head* there's always a first time abi
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by ronald4lif(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
This depends on how important the date is and how far I am willing to go to create a positive impression, there's no specific amount for me.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
This depends on how important the date is and how far I am willing to go to create a positive impression, there's no specific amount for me.

hmmmm...so if it's some girl you have been crushing on hard and she is a girl you want.. Would you spend 20,000 in one day to please her??
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by ronald4lif(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

hmmmm...so if it's some girl you have been crushing on hard and she is a girl you want.. Would you spend 20,000 in one day to please her??

Bro, that amount is equivalent or less than £80 where I am. In a good restaurant one would spend such amount without even understanding if the food is worth the value. You get where I am driving at?

1 Like

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bro, that amount is equivalent or less than £80 where I am. In a good restaurant one would spend such amount without even understanding if the food is worth the value. You get where I am driving at?

Okay! Gotcha. But in nigeria. While Considering the standard of living, some feel 20,000 to 30,000 on one date is alot. In the states. ..I spend about 150 or less.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Errrrrrrm*scraches head* there's always a first time abi

mmm mmmmm. I hope this relationship started about a wweek ago. undecided
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by ronald4lif(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

Okay! Gotcha. But in nigeria. While Considering the standard of living, some feel 20,000 to 30,000 on one date is alot. In the states. ..I spend about 150 or less.

Yes true. In Naija I can't spend close to that amount on a date for two, except in cases where she shows up with her friends. A plate of food in a Naija restaurant should not be more than 4K, two is 8K or let's even say it's 10K, a bottle of wine 5K totalling 15K. That's the most one should spend on a date. You know say I be Igbo man we like to calculate when it comes to money cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
djeezy:
I love your style. I once went out on a date. She paid via POS and showed me the alert on her phone I.e her remaining balance. I saw that she didn't and have much and spent the little she had on me. I started to like her immediately. When we got home, I doubled the whole thing she spent and gave her money back. She was surprised.

I still wouldn't collect if its me tho
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by djeezy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

I still wouldn't collect if its me tho
Why wouldn't you?
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
djeezy:
Why wouldn't you?

Because I didn't pay to get it back..
If I had the mind to pay for it, getting the money back is not an option...

But wait o, what happened that she had to be the one to pay for it at 1st?
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by djeezy(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Because I didn't pay to get it back..
If I had the mind to pay for it, getting the money back is not an option...

But wait o, what happened that she had to be the one to pay for it at 1st?
She offered we go out on a date and said she'll foot the bill. I accepted. wink When I repayed her, I didn't tell her It was for the food. I told her it's her transport money. I put everything in there. So you would've accepted it if you were in her shoes.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
undecided undecided i dont like guy paying for my bills on a date but all i know is that i am allergic to broke niggaz cos i am not broke cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
djeezy:
She offered we go out on a date and said she'll foot the bill. I accepted. wink When I repayed her, I didn't tell her It was for the food. I told her it's her transport money. I put everything in there. So you would've accepted it if you were in her shoes.

Ok
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided i dont like guy paying for my bills on a date but all i know is that i am allergic to broke niggaz cos i am not broke cheesy cheesy

Well! U must be allergic to love since ya love seems conditional. angry
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

Well! U must be allergic to love since ya love seems conditional. angry
no,only allergic to broke ass lazy niggaz cheesy
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
no,only allergic to broke ass lazy niggaz cheesy

Okay. So lazy broke ass niggaz not broke niggaz. I guess dat makes sense. Good for u miss independent.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by zinachidi(m): 2:06am On Mar 21, 2015
ginawest:
op if u like call me low bottom,I can Neva spend my money on a date
buh u want ur bf to spend heavily on u on a date. Relationships should be mutual not parasitic. Take him out at least once in a bluemoon. Heaven wont fall, u hear?
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by justmag(m): 5:40am On Mar 21, 2015
zinachidi:
buh u want ur bf to spend heavily on u on a date. Relationships should be mutual not parasitic. Take him out at least once in a bluemoon. Heaven wont fall, u hear?

Thank you. I can Neva date a girl who is conditioned to receive only. Every girl I have been in a relationship withhas taken me out sometimes. You need a level of exposure to understand why.
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by Mhizizzy(f): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2015
djeezy:
If I'm the one fixing the date I will spend. The amount is not fixed depending on the girl. So I endeavour to have enough cash in my wallet. If she likes me and decides we should go for a date. I will simply tell her, the bill is on you.

Letz go on a date den..
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by Mhizizzy(f): 6:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Depends on d Guy u taking out
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by djeezy(m): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Letz go on a date den..
The bill is on you. wink tongue
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by Mhizizzy(f): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2015
djeezy:
The bill is on you. wink tongue

Where do u want to go?
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by djeezy(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Where do u want to go?
Are you in ph?
Re: Guys/girls. What's The Most And Least U Will Ever And Have Ever Spent On A Date by ilovecritics(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Mine was 12K - Cos we went to Silverbird Cinema PH. Movie, drinks, snacks and cab fare inclusive..

Then 350 minimum - A bottle of Smirnoff!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Joystick Stands Strong And Fear Catch Me Nor Be Small..(er3ction & Hearth) / Come In Here, Let's Make A Wish.... (not New Year Resolution) / Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.