Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Should I Join APC Or PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Join APC Or PDP? (776 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Join APC Or PDP? by faithfuldon7(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
I was served a letter today by my boss to return to my home town and lay low till after election. i Have been a silent follower of this politics section and I enjoyed every moment of it. From the argument to the insults. My job ( a govt security agency) never gave me d opportunity to comment but am free now and I realised that even d big politicians read nl.

So I want to join a camp?

APC because even we in government agencies know buhari will change Nigeria's prospect for better!!

PDP because it is d only true national party
Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by resty4(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pdp cos its true natnal party w feasible,viable n acheaveable transfmnal programs.
Vote PGEJ

1 Like

Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by donsteady(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
My brother join pdp is the way forward.
Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by EdCure: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Identify with, and canvass for vote for APC because it is the only party that guarantees change, progress, prosperity, accountability, credibility, national pride, unity and security.

APC membership and leadership cut accross every state of Nigeria. So, you must jettison the idea of PDP being more national than APC.
The thought of National spread is not an achievement for the PDP that is bent on dragging our nation on a downward spiral, anarchy and failed statehood.

The difference is clear: APC gain political offices through the will and clear mandate of the people, but PDP imposes itself on Nigerians through such measures as #Ekitigate.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by ckmayoca: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Try KOWA
Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by kodded(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
PDP

CAUSE YOU NEVER CAN TELL BUHARI MIGHT SACK YOU AND BRING IN SOME OF HIS NORTHERN FOLKS

PDP IF YOU STILL WANT TO KEEP YA JOB wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by ochejoseph(m): 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2206689/see-how-apc-chieftains-performed

Read this ^ and you will not have ask anybody the party to Join

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by mrmetoo1: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
If you say you know he'll change the prospect of Nigeria for the better, then there should be no argument. That is all the reason you need

PDP being the only national party even though I don't agree shouldn't even be a reason why anyone should vote for them.
Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by honeric01(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
join anyone that align with your values
Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Since u already believe in the peoples' general, join the progressives. Poverty, insecurity and power outages cant be solved by a national incompetent party. Sai baba!
Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by lagdmark(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Just avoid any party wey Lai Muhammed be exec.member
Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dont follow follow like Mumu. Join anywhere something enter ya pocket, be it APC,PDP,BBC OR HIV.
Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by nabiz(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
cool Non of the Above. Pdp=apc
Re: Should I Join APC Or PDP? by badnature: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
join agbero yoloba way

(1) (Reply)

Let My Rivers Brothers See This / APC Debuts Reality Tv Show #houseofchange / 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.