Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,925 members, 7,866,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 (108035 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by luxanne(f): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
cherryice:
Luxanne n diddydiva you guys murdered it kiss

Thanks hun kiss

You were awesome as well. Can't believe truck is still peeing on his pants on who to choose gringrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Demishasmith are you present here?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by STARSHYNE(f): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
mirexxx:
u try gan! i hail u o
chibwike this babe had to speak yo language o
this is serious! cheesy
all the best dear
Things we do for love grin

Tanks.

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
wot a pleasant surprise
8 likes 7 shares
d food is radically meetin up
Speakdatruth:
dis gonna be interestin
lets help truck.pusher

FOOD versus AS$
if u're for AS$, click LIKE
if u're for FOOD click SHARE
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by chimerase2: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
De kind raw sexy romantic lines amu seeing here eh nna eh grin
De wooers go make kongi catch de wooees oh grin
As for me ma chior mistrss is by ma side, na all night worship/minstration we go do tonight grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by April07: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
KingTom:
Buy strong ones o, I dey demonstrate wella, especially when person beat gangan drum for me. grin grin grin

Smh.. I go parcel you go ya house... Don't worry.. Just dey craze dey go grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:

Its true

Missclassy man up lets get this going mn we need the news grin

Sorry guys, I had an emergency smiley

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by jacksparrow127: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin
i had to laff!

Stop quoting me. Dnt mk me derail. Abi dem send u ni?

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

i don't even have your time undecided

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
jacksparrow127:

*Dancing shoki* she finally let me off the brother-zone. Im now a step higher
grin grin grin grin
Calm down oo..
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by mirexxx(f): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha tongue

DIDDYBABY DIDDYDIVA DIDDYPRINCESS

I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart smiley smiley
u deserve it! cheesy
enjoy your man!

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by cherryice(f): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:

Thanks hun kiss

You were awesome as well. Can't believe truck is still peeing on his pants on who to choose gringrin
Lmao hes quite on d fence
but I dnt knw why
Its a game
and congrats to u n agapecharis wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
chimerase2:
De kind raw sexy romantic lines amu seeing here eh nna eh grin
De wooers go make kongi catch de wooees oh grin
As for me ma chior mistrss is by ma side, na all night worship/minstration we go do tonight grin
Obiagwu! grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by April07: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:

Thanks hun kiss

Congrats!! cheesy

I shall be ya chief brides maid ooo wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by juianne95(f): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
angry angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

what good nigga
Bros just having a nice time here cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by remsonik(f): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:

Next time be the host tongue

Congrats luxanne grin grin
Enjoy agapecharis and he has to take care of you well o
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by chimerase2: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
KingTom:
I dey do charity, help the less privileged grin
tank u wn I need ua mins3 for osusu I call u undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
***playing a background music of Shayne Ward: Breathless..***

Chibwike....

Everything was going on normal for me, until I stumbled on the Nairaland Romance Section where a created topic captivated me, and I got so engrossed with the responsescheesy..

I got so curious when I realized that you were the one guy on every ladies lip, and @ such, I made efforts to know you smiley smiley.. Out of my curiosity, I clicked on your profile, and my first attraction was your picturecheesy..

Wow shocked shocked!! He is so cute, I said to myself kiss kiss.. I started digging into your created threads, posts and comments.. You got me awed with your matured response to every comment, and no matter how rash the responses were, you always had a soothing reply to give8).. So charming!!

I caught myself smiling severally @ your easy flow of words, and then, it did hit me that I was T.R.I.P.P.I.N.G..

I've always longed for this day to prove to the world how much my heart beats for you smiley kiss embarassed.. Chibwike, I care so much about you, and I'll be the happiest lady if I am given a chance to love you eternally..

Whenever I see your "mention", a smile escapes my lip, and I just can't stop smiling until I've replied you smiley.. You are that perfect gentleman I've always wished, and dreamt of.. Call me 'Joseph the dreamer', and I don't give a hoot as long as you give me the chance to privatize you kiss kiss..

You are sound in character, and your sense of humor tickles me.. My greatest pride will be to show you off to my family, and friends kiss kiss..

Our friendship is building up so strong but my heart screams for another levelcry.. I need a chance----------

To study you..
Caress you..
Cherish & adore you..
Cuddle you..
Sing you a lullaby to sleep..

Please, let me show you the true definition of L.O.V.E.. We can make things work.. I am so crazy about you.. I am done searching, and that's because I have found my M.R I.D.E.A.L cool

You are:

I---------- Intelligent & Indelible..
D---------- Determined & Daring..
E---------- Energetic & Enduring..
A---------- Adorable & Amazing..
L---------- Lively & Loving..

M---------- Manly & Matured..
A---------- Awesome & Amicable..
N---------- Natural & Nurturing..

Pleaseeeeee, say YES to me embarassed embarassed..

I LOVE YOU...

Ahuru'm gi n'anya

Sleekshuga..
Wowwwww....dis is awesome....But wait oooo, who is dis lucky Chibwike sef O Boi, I dey envy u ooo. Nice 1, let d FUN continue @ #SleekyShuga cool cool cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
wot a pleasant surprise
8 likes 7 shares
d food is radically meetin up
Some people clicked both like and share.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry guys, I had an emergency smiley

Oya oya hurry up

We've been waiting
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nice work you did there! You should win. smiley
Thanks wink wink

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
luxanne:

Next time be the host tongue
lol,that's funn
AgapeCharis:
Fine as you can see wink
Didn't hear from you again.

I'll do that tomorrow
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by ifex370(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
clears throat...

watch this come straight from my heart

Izzy, the way you spoke. the words you used, noneone has ever used such on a guy like me before, just when I was giving up on love, you showed up in every thread I clicked, the way I spoke should have gotten on your nerves but no, instead you dropped someone for me embarassed oh my!

you got captivated, you got me entangled, I stalked,I feel I love, hoping, praying you would just say 1 word tonight, and you did

. I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you!

I love the way you understand my
thoughts before I voice them.

I’ve waited my entire life to find you

now we still young, let's go conquer the world together

let love be the binding power that keeps us forever

right now, just know You have my heart, keep it safe.

I don't care who the winner is, your my very own winner, and
i love you...

Mhizizzy

just like Jay be... please be my Selena embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
dharay99:

na lie, u no wan break anybody's heart..na d reason b dat. grin grin
Exactly boss.. Buh you know I've got no choice cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by bqlekan(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
mirexxx:
am sorry 4 calling u that
wasn't thinking smiley
4give me pls
ur not less important dear cry
Lol, dnt take this too serious, we r just here 2 av fun.. smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
April07:

Smh.. I go parcel you go ya house... Don't worry.. Just dey craze dey go grin
Truckpusher choose your babe nagrin

Madness complete 100% grin
Awon temi ni London ijo Shoki niwon jo terere grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
chimerase2:
tank u wn I need ua mins3 for osusu I call u undecided
Ok sir grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by mirexxx(f): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
bqlekan:
Lol, dnt take this too serious, we r just here 2 av fun.. smiley
okay smiley

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
brito:

I'll do that tomorrow
Aiite.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

i don't even have your time undecided

I had an emergency smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (85)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.