Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (105083 Views)

When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by bxcode(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2015
So girls can't visit guys these day and go back as they came or what? Must it always be all about sex:-/

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Na for inside dream u dey type ni?
Yes boss, I bin dey sleep type grin
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Noloss:

U nko?
Pot calling kettle black
I Was sleeping na grin
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by adahgold(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2015
We go only be friend I mean only friend...
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
Yes boss, I bin dey sleep type grin

Lol. U don see blesor? She been dey find u.

Madam blesor, how u dey?
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. U don see blesor? She been dey find u.

Madam blesor, how u dey?
Guy you still dey on that subject? grin
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by luckydube007: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2015
No go area.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Kenswitch(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2015
Lol! Mehn dt her sitting style is nothing becus it is like a package of parcels, it will only take some minutes 2 loose it & things will start happening & she will do dt thing she came 2 do willingly.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nicklaus(m): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Na dis naim dem dey cal BAD MARKET
how d leg come be so sef, is she crippled

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
Guy you still dey on that subject? grin

B4 nko? No be only subject, na course plus.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by KingTom(m): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2015
RedBenson:

B4 nko? No be only subject, na course plus.
I never hear from am grin
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Timika: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2015
Harmvirus:
Lol! *In ada mbano's voice* o sachiela savannah ya
Gbam!
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Emmydot90(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2015
O sachiene savana ya
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by bamite(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Which other guy if not my bf.. any other guy na Chinese restaurant! wink
well, that ur bf must be working that **** u know wat mean?
But must it be everytym u two come in contact u Bleep? Have time to gist smal na
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Chigold101(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Iamfrank:
Na dis naim dem dey cal BAD MARKET
nobody can even sit like this... this picture is photoshoped because one of the legs is far much longer than one... now to your question... it might mean cash me if you can or no go area.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
I never hear from am grin

And u no care to look for am?
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by KingTom(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2015
RedBenson:

And u no care to look for am?
I don find am I no see am nagrin
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by malonephill(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Ak4swagger:
[color=#000099][/color] Dat remind me of a region name in Akure called 'road blocked'. But I go atempt to pave true by puting an action filled blue film. That thin is capable of making some blocked road true o.
badt guy tongue futarian?
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by frisky2good(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2015
With the right words, those legs will become untangled. Never underestimate the power of speech.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by ivyT(f): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2015
Emodeee:

U sef dey bleach, mstchewwwww

U dey dey bleach ,mstchewwwwww
Repete anchor
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Seun(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why did she come then angry
lagmostkuit:
Same question I was gonna ask sef undecided
Perhaps they are course-mates and she wants to borrow his textbook, or they are church-mates and prayer meeting takes place in his house.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2015
dis one na toll gate
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Seun:

Perhaps they are course-mates and she wants to borrow his textbook, or they are church-mates and prayer meeting takes place in his house.

That could be the reason, true. But the photo didn't suggest the guy is trying to strip her off or making 'moves' at her. Perhaps also, he made have been making such moves during her previous visits to his place.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Bowaley17(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2015
Chai... d girl be like,there's no show boy
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Same question I was gonna ask sef undecided

So anytime u visit ur bf house,na to come lash dey ur mind? Choooi, so na lash de carry all these gals come my house oooh, noted.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by bukatyne(f): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2015
Are We saying a lady cannot visit a guy without having sexual undertones

Sorry at This generation undecided
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=bxcode post=31842959]So girls can't visit guys these day and go back as they came or what? Must it always be all about sex:-/[/quote)Seems u read my mind smiley.. well said bro kiss....I really tire 4 some dudes here undecided
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2015
chigoizie7:

So anytime u visit ur bf house,na to come lash dey ur mind? Choooi, so na lash de carry all these gals come my house oooh, noted.
Read d thread very well and tryna use ur head!
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Popemax(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Harmvirus:
Lol! *In ada mbano's voice* o sachiela savannah ya
OMG!!this is so funny
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Anuoluwap(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
This one is not locking up this one is deformed.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nothing wrong with the sitting joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.