Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Should I Have Held My Apology? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Held My Apology? (3865 Views)

She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) / My Apology To Crazyquinn / Mama Nneka My Neighbour Wife Held My Trouser And Told Me She Likes Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2015
There has been power outage in the building where I live for days now. We the guys on the block have been meeting to find a solution to it.

Yesterday, after one such meetings, I went to my apartment to continue working on my laptop but this girl who lives in one of the flats close to mine just came in and started saying BS that I was with my laptop while guys like me were busy looking for solutions to our problems. I was angry because I had been more active than most of these guys she was referring to. Her outburst seemed so unfair and ungrateful. So, I spoke harshly to her and asked her get her sorry ass out of my flat.

Later, after cooling down, I went to her flat and apologized. Her attitude was still horrible even though she accepted my apology.

Now, I have some regrets going back to apologize.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by cocoberry(f): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2015
"Women r considered fragile, but I ve never seen anything as easily wounded as a man's EGO" pele!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2015
You've had your conscience cleared of all grudges, pay no mind to her bloated ego, let her strut around with it.

Your actions were justifiable; asking her to leave your house when she was getting on your nerves with baseless claims and going back to make up.

You acted like a gentleman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by KingTom(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2015
Guy you should have given her the Cold shoulder! grin But on the whole, you did well you are the bigger man for apologizing. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2015
You fvcked up.

She was the wrong one.
You did nothing wrong
You are not dating her
She should have been left to realize what she did and come back to apologize, and then you tell her off some more. Now, she feels like a boss. She'll tell everyone else how she told you off, and how you came begging.

The damage is done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by KingTom(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
You fvcked up.

She was the wrong one.
You did nothing wrong
You are not dating her
She should have been left to realize what she did and come back to apologize, and then you tell her off some more. Now, she feels like a boss. She'll tell everyone else how she told you off, and how you came begging.

The damage is done.
Gbam! grin
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
Gbam! grin
Nwanne how far?
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by KingTom(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
Nwanne how far?
I will be fine after this wooing thing ends today! I don cry tire grin
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
Pele. grin
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by KingTom(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
Pele. grin
Ese gan! grin
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2015
well bro hifaif dont feel bad for apologizing.
you know how girls are... sometimes you just cant understand their actions.. thats what makes them girls
although maybe she might have been kidding and you took it the wrong way
since you apologized for being rude, it shows you are a good person and the bigger man.

keep calm, its all good smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
You fvcked up.

She was the wrong one.
You did nothing wrong
You are not dating her

The damage is done.

This is the average Nigerian man's line of thinking.

Always thinking he's the alpha in all subjects when in reality he's just an effing flesh who lacks the classics of the modern day man.

The lady wasn't entirely wrong with her first action, she was only doing the right thing at the wrong time, so she shouldn't get all the vitriols here.

The lady mustn't necessarily be the Op's lover to get an apology.

Would you rather store up grudges with a neighbour over a mere misunderstanding?

Someone needed to make up, someone needed to act with maturity, someone needed to explain.

The Op's action is a classic act of a gentleman. Deflating his bloated ego to make things right.

And just like I'd say; being a modern gentleman doesn't have to be hard. It's all about self-awareness and consideration for those around you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2015
MuhdG:
well bro hifaif dont feel bad for apologizing.
you know how girls are... sometimes you just cant understand their actions.. thats what makes them girls
although maybe she might have been kidding and you took it the wrong way
since you apologized for being rude, it shows you are a good person and the bigger man.

keep calm, its all good smiley

Thanks, bro. I appreciate you.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by ggrin(f): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
ehya sad
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
"Women r considered fragile, but I ve never seen anything as easily wounded as a man's EGO" pele!

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by KingTom(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2015
ggrin:
ehya sad
Ereku grin
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by ggrin(f): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
Ereku grin
I jus dy pity uembarassed
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by KingTom(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2015
ggrin:
I jus dy pity uembarassed
Thank you embarassed
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Always thinking he's the alpha in all subjects when in reality he's just an effing flesh who lacks the classics of the modern day man.

The lady wasn't entirely wrong with her first action, she was only doing the right thing at the wrong time, so she shouldn't get all the vitroils here.

Would you rather store up grudges with a neighbour over a mere misunderstanding?

Someone needed to make up, someone needed to act with maturity, someone needed to explain.

The Op's action is a classic act of a gentleman. Deflating his bloated ego to make things right.

And just like I'd say; being a modern gentleman doesn't have to be hard. It's all about self-awareness and consideration for those around you.
I'm not a fvcking average nigerian.

No one has the rights to barge into my room and disrespect me and still expect an apology. Am I apologizing that you barged into my room, or am I apologizing for your own mistake - for not realizing that I have been at the fore front of people seeking a solution to the problem?

Fvck you and your _stupid simple minded pvssy whipped opinions.

I give respect to whoever deserves it.

Tell me how she wasn't wrong. Where was her _stupid ass when the other meetings were going on? Oh, because she's a lady, she should dish out bullshit, and I accept that? Fvck that _shit!

Someone needed to make up, someone needed to act maturely, and nigga, someone fvcking needed to learn from her cretinous mistake! How do you learn from a mistake if I pamper you, in the guise of being a gentleman? Respect is reciprocal, dipshit!

Fvck your self awareness and consideration. You are the average sissified nigerian man. You worship women because you are too fvcking dumb to be blunt when you are supposed to. There's a difference between a push over and a gentleman. Push overs are idiots! A gentle man knows when to be a man, when to be blunt, and more importantly, he knows what respect is all about.

Get the fvck out of here with your warped, simple minded and lopsided opinion!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by ronald4lif(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Too much tear gas here, taking a walk out for now. Be back when the atmosphere is clear and scintillating.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by naijaboiy: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Fhuuck the Lady and fhuuck her feelings.

I hate it when someone starts forming when I try to apologise despite the person being in the wrong.

Whether male or female it's immature.

Some people need to get over themselves.

Bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by menix(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:

The lady wasn't entirely wrong with her first action, she was only doing the right thing at the wrong time, so she shouldn't get all the vitroils here.

Oga wat re u saying pls..

Som1 barges into his house to insult him nd all he did was to ask her to get her as.s off his flat nd u saying thrash..

The gal actions were premeditated, meaning shez having som grudges or seeking attention..

D greatest insult som1 could give to u is barging into ur living room to insult u.

OP u sef try, i salute u....
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
I'm not a fvcking average nigerian.

No one has the rights to barge into my room and disrespect me and still expect an apology. Am I apologizing that you barged into my room, or am I apologizing for your own mistake - for not realizing that I have been at the fore front of people seeking a solution to the problem?

Fvck you and your _stupid simple minded pvssy whipped opinions.

I give respect to whoever deserves it.

Tell me how she wasn't wrong. Where was her _stupid ass when the other meetings were going on? Oh, because she's a lady, she should dish out bullshit, and I accept that? Fvck that _shit!

Someone needed to make up, someone needed to act maturely, and nigga, someone fvcking needed to learn from her cretinous mistake! How do you learn from a mistake if I pamper you, in the guise of being a gentleman? Respect is reciprocal, dipshit!

Fvck your self awareness and consideration. You are the average sissified nigerian man. You worship women because you are too fvcking dumb to be blunt when you are supposed to. There's a difference between a push over and a gentleman. Push overs are idiots! A gentle man knows when to be a man, when to be blunt, and more importantly, he knows what respect is all about.

Get the fvck out of here with your warped, simple minded and lopsided opinion!

You're an embodiment of stupidity.

Either you lacked a healthy upbringing or you're a plain nitwit who tend to show off by hurling needless insults at people.

You belong to the posse of deluded cabal of rabid and semi-illiterates who attack, ridicule and denigrate anyone who has the chutzpah to question their weak chain of thoughts.

The lady wouldn't have mustered the courage to barge into the Op's house if they weren't casual friends or close neighbours. The Op never picked up offence with that, he only got pissed off when this said lady started building up baseless claims.

The Op saw the need to make up because he never wanted to severe the friendship/relationship he shares with the lady neighbour. He was thoughtful and pragmatic.

He chose to fight fire with snow.

Look, I've been watching you closely and how you go about hurling insults at members on this forum. I'm not gonna tolerate that crap with you.

I'll give you that levitation you so much crave and still report you to the authorities to bodybag you when it's necessary.

If you can't argue without hurling insults, my best advice for you is to deactivate 'cos you have no place here.

This is a forum where every members' view stands, it isn't some kinda zoo where monkeys are expected to show off their habitual inclinations.

You've been warned.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2015
I usually feel bad whenever I insult a female and I do apologize to clear my conscience. But what I can never take is for the female to insult me again after I already gave an apology.....

I'm gonna tell her why monkeys don't eat with both hands whilst on the tree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by G12(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2015
Read my signature and move on
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2015
AirborneLacer:

You're an embodiment of stupidity.

Either you lacked a healthy upbringing or you're a plain nitwit who tend to show off by hurling needless insults at people.

You belong to the posse of deluded cabal of rabid and semi-illiterates who attack, ridicule and denigrate anyone who has the chutzpah to question their weak chain of thoughts.

The lady wouldn't have mustered the courage to barge into the Op's house if they weren't casual friends or close neighbours. The Op never picked up offence with that, he only got pissed off when this said lady started building up baseless claims.

The Op saw the need to make up because he never wanted to severe the friendship/relationship he shares with the lady neighbour. He was thoughtful and pragmatic.

He chose to fight fire with snow.

Look, I've been watching you closely and how you go about hurling insults at members on this forum. I'm not gonna tolerate that crap with you.

I'll give you that levitation you so much crave and still report you to the authorities to bodybag you when it's necessary.

If you can't argue without hurling insults, my best advice for you is to deactivate 'cos you have no place here.

This is a forum where every members' view stands, it isn't some kinda zoo where monkeys are expected to show off their habitual inclinations.

You've been warned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
G12:
Read my signature and move on

Thanks, bro.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Lmao @ warning me and saying I'll deactivate. grin grin

Try your best, mitch.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by cocoberry(f): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2015
I said pele nah....... No vex Perfect gentleman.

hifaif:

Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:

Sounds like mockery to me.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
Lmao @ warning me and saying I'll deactivate. grin grin

Try your best, mitch.

I'll bitch-slap you and still take you to the cleaners.

You're not on my level.

And just you know, I'm not new to war of words. So my candid advice for you is to watch your gob and save your home some embarassement.

Don't be an obnoxious nitwit.
Re: Should I Have Held My Apology? by KingTom(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
I love dem BIG! BIG is more filling,
filling is satisfying, satisfying is Bliss!

JESUS!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obvious Signs Your Man Is In-love With You!!! / How Do I Look Like In Pants And Bra? / What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.