Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? (3887 Views)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What Is The Worst Way You’ve Seen Someone Lie? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 15, 2017
The Cheapest thing you've seen someone do?......I have seen→↓

...A so called "BIG GIRL" taking selfies with a parked HUMMER JEEP in my estate

.... Guy's taking pictures with expensive bottles of Champagnes​ in a liquor store

...A SLAYQUEEN on campus lending her friends YELLOW HANDBAG just because she wants to wear "To MATCH"

smiley Share yours

3 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:16pm On May 15, 2017
mine will always be taking pics in a bar just to show off the cheap beer u had

That shii pains me to the marrow

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by jeff1993: 4:16pm On May 15, 2017
A certain guy invited his girl to d Club ...... Just b4 d girl came he took empty bottles of costly wines and drinks that some guys left behind to fill up his table n impress d gal ....

But d matter changed when he was asked to pay for d drinks ..... The guy was just pleading with Catarrh running from his nose while his girlfriend VAMOOSED!!!

11 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by kingui(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2017
Using so klin to bath I thought akpororo was joking until that morning
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by naijamakossa(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2017
A guy masturbating without using Vaseline,if u no get money to fvck ashawo you no fit even buy common Vaseline,,, grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Teewhydalegend: 4:22pm On May 15, 2017
Seeing a girl begging for money from guys.

It was so embarrassing!!
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:27pm On May 15, 2017
naijamakossa:
A guy masturbating without using Vaseline,if u no get money to fvck ashawo you no fit even buy common Vaseline,,, grin grin

grin bro u get mouth

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 15, 2017
grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by TrapHedges(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2017
A girl sucked just my dick cap... Bro thats cheap

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 15, 2017
Teewhydalegend:

It was so embarrassing!!

grin
è still dey trend na
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by 3DCYCLOPS: 4:31pm On May 15, 2017
Teewhydalegend:

It was so embarrassing!!

Lolz this just reminded me of such

that was how I was at the kiosk at my junction, 3 girls were sympathising with their male friend that lost his dad that same day
The next thing I heard was "come and buy us something na..we are hungry" grin

Chai! I just lost hope on girls

12 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 15, 2017
TrapHedges:
A girl sucked just my dick cap... Bro thats cheap

She couldn't go all the way in grin grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2017
Teewhydalegend:

It was so embarrassing!!

really.. You saw her kneeling infront of the guys and begging
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by TrapHedges(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2017
RB007:

She couldn't go all the way in grin grin
tbh fam

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 15, 2017
3DCYCLOPS:

Lolz this just reminded me of such

that was how I was at the kiosk at my junction, 3 girls were sympathising with their male friend that lost his dad that same day
The next thing I heard was "come and buy us something na..we are hungry" grin

Chai! I just lost hope on girls

Chai! Imagine! all these hungry girls ehn grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by marvin902(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2017
seeing a girl bleep for bunch of plantain and yam

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Thavik(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2017
RB007:
The Cheapest thing you've seen someone do?......I have seen→↓

...A so called "BIG GIRL" taking selfies with a parked HUMMER JEEP in my estate

.... Guy's taking pictures with expensive bottles of Champagnes​ in a liquor store

...A SLAYQUEEN on campus lending her friends YELLOW HANDBAG just because she wants to wear "To MATCH"

smiley Share yours

got this question from QUORA huh wink
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Lsofdk(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2017
People loading a shopping cart with goods for the sole purpose of taking pictures.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 15, 2017
Thavik:

got this question from QUORA huh wink
is that what you think? Or you are not so broad? Which one undecided embarassed angry grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 15, 2017
Ibadan girls going to Ventura just to take pictures with Popcorn and Ice cream grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by adaksbullet: 4:46pm On May 15, 2017
jeff1993:
A certain guy invited his girl to d Club ...... Just b4 d girl came he took empty bottles of costly wines and drinks that some guys left behind to fill up his table n impress d gal ....

But d matter changed when he was asked to pay for d drinks ..... The guy was just pleading with Catarrh running from his nose while his girlfriend VAMOOSED!!!
grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 15, 2017
jeff1993:

grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by jejemanito: 4:50pm On May 15, 2017
A self acclaimed musical artiste taking pictures each time he acquires a new polo from okrika market embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 15, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Majesticniyi(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2017
RB007:
Ibadan girls going to Ventura just to take pictures with Popcorn and Ice cream grin

Be slying our girls o....you hear?! grin

But I can like to laugh anytime I go to that Ventura ehn...nicley dressed girls would sit in front of the cinema all day, hoping a guy would talk to them and then buy them chicken change ticket.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Infernoe: 5:01pm On May 15, 2017
Good morning greeting
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 15, 2017
undecided
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 15, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Be slying our girls o....you hear?! grin

But I can like to laugh anytime I go to that Ventura ehn...nicley dressed girls would sit in front of the cinema all day, hoping a guy would talk to them and then buy them chicken change ticket.

Hahaha! U sef sabi them abi grin all those hungry girls
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 15, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
undecided
you are nöt needed here... undecided now burn! angry
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 15, 2017
It was in a bus, this woman wrapped up her big son like a baby to avoid paying for him. When the bus driver got suspicious of the long "baby" & demanded to see it, it was almost creepy to see a grown face looking back. It kinda reminded me of a scene from little man.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:
It was in a bus, this woman wrapped up her big son like a baby to avoid paying for him. When the bus driver got suspicious of the long "baby" & demanded to see it, it was almost creepy to see a grown face looking back. It kinda reminded me of a scene from little man.

was she thrown out if the bus grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Do? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 15, 2017
kingui:
Using so klin to bath I thought akpororo was joking until that morning
I've seen this happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her / My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me / She Needs Help. Please Help! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.