Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) (3503 Views)

She Held It As A Prof, Positioned Her Nyash Well And Sat Gently On Top Of (pics) / Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) / She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Angelina tayo aka slim chick came to my house to pay me a visit, so she wanted to sit down on my chair, and my trouser was there, so she held my trouser and shouted on top of her voice that i should give her my banana tonight. that she wants to chop small, and she threw my trouser on my bed, so i went to my fridge and brought two pieces of banana for her, and she ate it and she was very happy, so we took selfie and i uploaded it on facebook and got 300 likes and 900 comments, i also uploaded it on instagram and got 1000 followers, 2500 likes and 5000 comments, its not easy, but since today is sunday, we did some praise and worship before she left

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) by adaujari(f): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dry
Re: She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
adaujari:
Dry
Dry like mama titi pant or
Re: She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) by myfantasies(f): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sigh...

Wat a boring Sunday
Re: She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
myfantasies:
Sigh...

Wat a boring Sunday

very boring indeed, that i started crying when i knew that the next day was going to be monday, i just weak
Re: She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) by myfantasies(f): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
fairlyusedbra:

very boring indeed, that i started crying when i knew that the next day was going to be monday, i just weak

Worst of all no better topic to read

Na all dese thread wey no make sense person dey see
Re: She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) by Chuknovski(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin OP you soo funny and pathetic you gradually going loco, nice crazy Ape
Re: She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
myfantasies:
Sigh...
Wat a boring Sunday
come my take u out la,
Re: She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
myfantasies:

Worst of all no better topic to read

Na all dese thread wey no make sense person dey see
come make we go celebrity session
Re: She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) by Medunah: 3:26am On Jan 16, 2017
Haha, I like this guy

Sexual topics but with a diff storylines.....cool
Re: She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2017
You sound like Frank Donga

(1) (Reply)

See Wahala Iv Enter / How Some So-called"Big Girls" End Up / Magic Words That Can Make A Lady Fall In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.