Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife (50428 Views)

I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
dre11:
Is it true that you can't understand the sexual fantasy and satisfaction of man until he is comfortable and rich

Or

Their had been pointers that the man will be promiscuous but the woman decide not to take note or ignore those pointers.

Just as this court proceedings played out

Or the man just could not exercise something called self control ?

If you want to get married....you have to at least understand that your Cassanova days are over.....

Or would the man have loved it if his wife went walkabout?
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Mekybliss(f): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Oh lord shocked
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by druzor: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
he can still Change.save the marriage cos of ur children
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by hardbody: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Their problem not mine.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:
" Is it true that you can't understand the sexual fantasy and satisfaction of man until he is comfortable and rich "

In this case yes.

He wasn't a cheat when he couldn't afford it. Now his wealth is the excuse for his infidelity. She was very smart not to sleep with him. Life is sweet. It's a shame he wasted 20 yrs of her life those were her best years.
Karma will deal with him.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Islie:

Should a woman not spice up her bedroom skillsand just stick to the normal type.....

This actions can make a man look for comfort outside..... Maybe that's one thing that made the man look for solace in other women because they are ready to gibe him variety of styles

Oh really? What about the man's inability to satisfy his wife?

And what happened to 'Let's discuss about it"?

You Nigerian men....at least for the sake of your kids...fight for your marriages. Don;t just give up.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by goshen26: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
I DW learn. God help me
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by ukgreat(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
There's no wealthy man who doesn't womanize...abeg na true talk?
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Or the man just could not exercise something called self control ?

If you want to get married....you have to at least understand that your Cassanova days are over.....

Or would the man have loved it if his wife went walkabout?

Can a walkabout man change just because he is married

The animal instinct in him to hunt for prey will keep him going on to find pleasure in another woman's bed
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Misogynist2014(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Boring
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yawns........
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by darejem4real: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
So serious
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by brownlord: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
ifekemmie:
D man may be doing dis bf n d woman is ignoring it or friends influence.

9yrs of marriage, hmm God save mine

Are you contributing to this thread or you trying tell us your own story ( new thread )

And the 9 years is from which story?

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Dreyl(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:
foolish man right here
möron keep licking women cvnts like your life depends on it, i have said my mind and that's it, let her give her husband her pvnny, let him bang it anyhow he likes, because he own it.

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by brownlord: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:
Also, he wants to try all styles of sex with me which I strongly disagree.

U sef na only mummy n daddy u dey do in
Give him monkey style jare
cheesy

Seems that's your favourite

2 Likes

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
dre11:

The animal instinct in him to hunt for prey will keep him going on to find pleasure in another woman's bed

He has to change....it could affect his kids negatively.(I speak as someone who once saw how a walka man's antics damaged his marriage...and led to the death of one of his children).

Look....as a man, I like women. If I liked...I could have bedded hundreds of them.But I choose not to...because I know from my experience as a doctor how damaging a wildly loose sexual urge can damage marriages and lives.

We are tempted every day. How we respond to the temptation is up to us. We can choose to be real men and control oursleves...or uncontrolled babies...demanding feeding every hour...and damage not only our lives....but the lives of others.

Some of us guys have to THINK about the consequences of our actions...like my dad used to tell me when I was young. Did not get it then...but get it now.

Self control....it saves lives.

6 Likes

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
dre11:

He has to change....it could affect his kids negatively.(I speak as someone who once saw how a walka man's antics damaged his marriage...and led to the death of one of his children).

Look....as a man, I like women. If I liked...I could have bedded hundreds of them.But I choose not to...because I know from my experience as a doctor how damaging a wildly loose sexual urge is to marriages and lives.

We are tempted every day. How we respond to the temptation is up to us. We can choose to be real men and control ourselves...or uncontrolled babies...demanding feeding every hour...and damage not only our lives....but the lives of others.

Some of us guys have to THINK about the consequences of our actions...like my dad used to tell me when I was young. Did not get it then...but get it now.

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Islie: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Amuga:
That should be part of it. Marriage is all sacrifices, but they should be room for consideration.

That's what is missing in the marriage..... Adaptation and consideration

Also, I still believe that the man had shown some weakness of being promiscuous but the wife neglect it while they are still courting
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't think he started cheating at the beginning. Cause she is implying that when he made money he started cheating. As woman marrying a broke man who cheats is hard to believe. Some women would marry a ricman who cheats an example being the women he cheats with. I think he put her through enough maybe that's why he pleads guilty. Although the fact that he pled guilty most have really hurt her cause that's a punch in the gut for her ego. The salt on her wound.

dre11:

Why did she have to keep up with him for 20years if indeed it did start immediately they got married.

My problem with that man is that he didn't show any remorse when debrief by the judge with the last word he said meaning he is guilty as charged.

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
As I read this thread finish sex come dey hungry me
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
As I read this thread finish sex come dey hungry me

Go for a 20 km run...... smiley

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Islie: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oh really? What about the man's inability to satisfy his wife?

And what happened to 'Let's discuss about it"?

You Nigerian men....at least for the sake of your kids...fight for your marriages. Don;t just give up.

The man wasn't ready for the fight.....
He was only ready to find pleasure somewhere because he believes he can get it somewhere without working it out.

Such men exhibit this tendencies while dating but the ladies believe they can be changed when he is a father and mostly they are wrong
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by ImBae(f): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Amuga:
Never say a man is faithful untill he has a means of transportation, money to pay for chalet and money in his pocket.
We still got faithful ones though

Where are they?
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Aspiregreat: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ashawo man..

imbless:
that man is a shameless he goat.

Why can't Nigerians express their feelings politely?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by fpeter(f): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wetin old man carry different styles dey do!
Snake in the monkey's shadow etc....na for the
young,virile and restless. .The older folks should
stick to the missionary style..I'm sure he drinks
different types of monkey tail and dogonyaro.. undecided
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by IYANGBALI: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Go for a 20 km run...... smiley
abeg leave me jo

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by anytexy: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:
Also, he wants to try all styles of sex with me which I strongly disagree.

U sef na only mummy n daddy u dey do in
Give him monkey style jare
cheesy
I think she contributed to her predicament for not satisfying her husband. He has to look else where now.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by successhunter: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:
He probably asked her to swallow angry
Them dirty girls taught him some nasty moves. grin

grin cheesy grin

The issue of man tasting another soup will continue till end of time.
It takes patience and glory of God to keep a marriage.

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Look....as a man, I like women. If I liked...I could have bedded hundreds of them.But I choose not to...because I know from my experience as a doctor how damaging a wildly loose sexual urge is to marriages and lives.

We are tempted every day. How we respond to the temptation is up to us. We can choose to be real men and control ourselves...or uncontrolled babies...demanding feeding every hour...and damage not only our lives....but the lives of others.

I loved your last quote....... Self control.
That's should have being the best.

But, come to think of it, the wife says the time he had the escapades with the nurse and she confronted him, he promise to change but still go back to his vomit.
Not making excuse for him but I have a feeling its has gone spiritual. Its speaks that to me more than the self control mechanism

Until he breaks the chain in the spiritual realm he will still go back
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
What im i doin here?
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Amuga(f): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
ImBae:

Where are they?
where are they? One is in my house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.