Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife (50418 Views)

I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by 5minsmadness: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
That nurse must have been hawt! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Edusouls(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:
" Is it true that you can't understand the sexual fantasy and satisfaction of man until he is comfortable and rich "

In this case yes.

He wasn't a cheat when he couldn't afford it. Now his wealth is the excuse for his infidelity. She was very smart not to sleep with him. Life is sweet. It's a shame he wasted 20 yrs of her life those were her best years.
Karma will deal with him.
sheerap rude and very silly girl like you, that talk anyhow,what do you know about life and its uncertainty, why say it is a shame for spending 20yrs of her life with her husband, do you know the type of person you will end up with? Nobody predicts the future, so were did the shame come in from, they maintained their marriage for 20 long years before issues came, you do you know wether you will even get married,talkless of maintaning it for a year, you think marriage is childs play..
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by grad2012(f): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:
Also, he wants to try all styles of sex with me which I strongly disagree.

U sef na only mummy n daddy u dey do in
Give him monkey style jare
cheesy
u know wen u are married u have to satisfy ur hubby dat is if he is a good man but for cheater like dis guy i tink he doesnt deserve any acrobatic style grin
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Cadamlk: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chikena!!But i hate divorce

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Vince77(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Islie:

Should a woman not spice up her bedroom skillsand just stick to the normal type.....

This actions can make a man look for comfort outside..... Maybe that's one thing that made the man look for solace in other women because they are ready to gibe him variety of styles
very good one.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Bonapart(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dreyl:
möron keep licking women cvnts like your life depends on it, i have said my mind and that's it, let her give her husband her pvnny, let him bang it anyhow he likes, because he own it.
a wife is given to a man to love, cherish, honour, respect and groom that's why she is called "bridegroom". My advice is for mature minds tho cos you too young to understand it so grow up ok, first things first
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:
I don't think he started cheating at the beginning. Cause she is implying that when he made money he started cheating. As woman marrying a broke man who cheats is hard to believe. Some women would marry a ricman who cheats an example being the women he cheats with. I think he put her through enough maybe that's why he pleads guilty. Although the fact that he pled guilty most have really hurt her cause that's a punch in the gut for her ego. The salt on her wound.

That's when he was so daring to make it known to her...... The time they were struggling, he was doing it but in a coded form so that the wife won't suspect.

That's why there was no remorse on his part
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by yollychika(f): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Men rich or poor must cheat, das em nature undecided

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Edusouls(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
April07:
Okay this is funny..

She should gerout of that marriage and take every damn dime the man has. angry
heii shut up girl,u think is so easy to do as u say it, your own time lets see the type of man u will marry..
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

I tell yougringringrin
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Dyt(f): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
anytexy:
I think she contributed to her predicament for not satisfying her husband. He has to look else where now.

Rubbish talk
So if he doesn't satisfy her, she's gotta look out too?
Orisirisi
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by grad2012(f): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
5minsmadness:
ashawo like u grin

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Edusouls(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Amuga:
Never say a man is faithful untill he has a means of transportation, money to pay for chalet and money in his pocket.
We still got faithful ones though
and never say a woman is faithful, until she dies..
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Edusouls:
sheerap rude and very silly girl like you, that talk anyhow,what do you know about life and its uncertainty, why say it is a shame for spending 20yrs of her life with her husband, do you know the type of person you will end up with? Nobody predicts the future, so were did the shame come in from, they maintained their marriage for 20 long years before issues came, you do you know wether you will even get married,talkless of maintaning it for a year, you think marriage is childs play..

Ugly people say the ugliest things.

Talk about the op... Don't watch me or my opinion.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by archlix: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Please how does she know that the ''rich'' husband now sleeps around?
Hope this is not over suspicion and jealousy

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Edusouls(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dyt:
Also, he wants to try all styles of sex with me which I strongly disagree.

U sef na only mummy n daddy u dey do in
Give him monkey style jare
cheesy
the woman is not satisfying the man at all, as she said,person dy give am the man wella.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Amuga(f): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Edusouls:
and never say a woman is faithful, until she dies..
Are you for real?
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by ijustdey: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
yollychika:
Men rich or poor must cheat, das em nature undecided

don't come to that conclusion lady.....

I hope you still remember the field sample that Durex did carryout that says more than 75% of women must have cheat compare to 63% for men
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by FemiAdenekan(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
dre11:

Why did she have to keep up with him for 20years if indeed it did start immediately they got married.

My problem with that man is that he didn't show any remorse when debrief by the judge with the last word he said meaning he is guilty as charged.

or maybe hes just had enough of the woman. I would do same if my woman is a complain freak like that.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by lordmario(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by FemiAdenekan(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
archlix:
Please how does she know that the ''rich'' husband now sleeps around?
Hope this is not over suspicion and jealousy
And God knows what she has put the man through with all the insecurity.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
dre11:

That's when he was so daring to make it known to her...... The time they were struggling, he was doing it but in a coded form so that the wife won't suspect.

That's why there was no remorse on his part

He got too comfortable lol it's a shame that he hid it cause then she could've made her decision whether to try and change him or to move on.
His children will pay him back when he is old and alone.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by FemiAdenekan(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Edusouls:
grin Nice.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by babamadiba(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Amuga:
Never say a man is faithful untill he has a means of transportation, money to pay for chalet and money in his pocket.
We still got faithful ones though
faithful ones like me
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Amuga(f): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
babamadiba:
faithful ones like me
Good
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
FemiAdenekan:
or maybe hes just had enough of the woman. I would do same if my woman is a complain freak like that.

But the man could have shown some restraint at some point nah......

But, don't tell me you intended to cheat on your woman
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Dreyl(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bonapart:
a wife is given to a man to love, cherish, honour, respect and groom that's why she is called "bridegroom". My advice is for mature minds tho cos you too young to understand it so grow up ok, first things first
LMAO.. you can say whatever you wanna say boy, since this is a faceless platform, i have already said the pure truth and if you don't like it you can go kiss a active transformer. grin
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:

He got too comfortable lol it's a shame that he hid it cause then she could've made her decision whether to try and change him or to move on.
His children will pay him back when he is old and alone.

Am sure they are going to share custody of the children so the full effect from them won't be felt.

But, let be real a bit...... Don't these kind of guys leave traces when dating about what they are capable of doingundecided
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by FemiAdenekan(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
dre11:

But the man could have shown some restraint at some point nah......

But, don't tell me you intended to cheat on your woman
Well, you can't really tell what happened in the 20 long years of the marriage.

I don't intend to, but then, I'm human.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Islie: 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vince77:
very good one.

Am sure its the variety part that you pick out of the whole brunchgringringringrin
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by ALISMILE(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Who doesn't like a new egusi soup! Abeg leave d man alone jare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.