Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife (50420 Views)

I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by grad2012(f): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

grin
look at ur teeth u like woman l
grin
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by 5minsmadness: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2015
grad2012:
look at ur teeth u like woman l
grin
You sef no like woman?
Abi na man you like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by chinweobianwa(f): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2015
na wa 4 some men self
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Dimples192:

He's an hideot on heat grin
your signature is epic grin cheesy
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
bigtt76:
Naaaaa not you! I was referring to the foolish husband grin

Okay.......

The man foolish..... Agreed
But the wife no try when she can't experiment on different sexxing styles as said from the caption
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by grad2012(f): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

You sef no like woman?
Abi na man you like
me ke am a woman o when am not lesbo cheesy tongue
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by martineverest(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
How would u feel if ur wife leaves u for a younger and sexy man,cos ur are ageing or ur pe.nis is small?
ALISMILE:
Who doesn't like a new egusi soup! Abeg leave d man alone jare!
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by ConfessionsNgr: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lol. well in case you wanna share a secret or tell a story anonymously, go to www.confessionsnigeria.com Nigeria's first anonymous portal
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by 5minsmadness: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
grad2012:
me ke am a woman o when am not lesbo cheesy tongue
shocked

Sorry miss! I think say na man you be.

But that means you appreciate the pic I sent na grin
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by ijustdey: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
chinweobianwa:
na wa 4 some men self

do I blame himgrin

his wife couldn't fulfill his fantasycheesy

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dyt:
Also, he wants to try all styles of sex with me which I strongly disagree.

U sef na only mummy n daddy u dey do in
Give him monkey style jare
cheesy

Which one is monkey style again
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
April07:
Okay this is funny..

She should gerout of that marriage and take every damn dime the man has. angry

cheesy
With which law is she going to use to collect the dime now

Last last he will be asked to pay 5000 naira for upkeep

1 Like

Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by bigtt76(f): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
I agree but then our culture has made it look out of place wen a woman respond favorably to change of style. Some men may look disdainfully at de woman wondering where she learnt it all from. This has led the women to reject such advances. No woman likes being called names naa grin

dre11:

Okay.......

The man foolish..... Agreed
But the wife no try when she can't experiment on different sexxing styles as said from the caption
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Dyt(f): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
dre11:

Which one is monkey style again

Jackie Chan
Snake in the shadow
grin
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by grad2012(f): 2:36am On Mar 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

shocked

Sorry miss! I think say na man you be.

But that means you appreciate the pic I sent na grin
grin ofcourse, 5mins is dat ur 6packs cheesy
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 4:03am On Mar 23, 2015
bigtt76:
I agree but then our culture has made it look out of place wen a woman respond favorably to change of style. Some men may look disdainfully at de woman wondering where she learnt it all from. This has led the women to reject such advances. No woman likes being called names naa grin

This situation is different because the man is the person that did initiate the move for exploration of different styles

So, if the wife did respond it would have gone a long way to save the man the chance of finding some experiment outside which as led him astray to the extend that he is now an addict
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 4:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Dyt:

Jackie Chan
Snake in the shadow
grin

Did you by chance practice it for you to have known that stylegrin
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Dyt(f): 5:35am On Mar 23, 2015
dre11:

Did you by chance practice it for you to have known that stylegrin

Before nko
Orisirisi
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by dre11(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Dyt:

Before nko
Orisirisi

New style by Dyt.......
Copyright not to be infringe ongrin
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
dre11:
Is it true that you can't understand the sexual fantasy and satisfaction of man until he is comfortable and rich

Or

Their had been pointers that the man will be promiscuous but the woman decide not to take note or ignore those pointers.

Just as this court proceedings played out

"Responding, Mudashiru did not deny the allegations. “Everything she said is true. I support our marriage dissolution,” he said."

Booyaaa

I love this guy, a real man.
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
martineverest:
How would u feel if ur wife leaves u for a younger and sexy man,cos ur are ageing or ur pe.nis is small?

Or if a man leaves an old haggard worn out wife for a younger more exciting beautiful new wife?
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by Walexcoded(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Dyt:

cheesy

Doggie inclusive cheesy
Dyt:

cheesy

Doggie inclusive
Re: He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife by bukatyne(f): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oh really? What about the man's inability to satisfy his wife?

And what happened to 'Let's discuss about it"?

You Nigerian men....at least for the sake of your kids...fight for your marriages. Don;t just give up.

@Bold:

Hehehhehehehehehehehehehe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.