Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? (8932 Views)

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / 500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians / High Noon For Creationists: The Universe Evolves Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by malvisguy212: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
plaetton:
Why did God create the Malaria parasite that kills millions of children each year?

What part does the Malaria parasite play in the intelligent design?

And, of course, how does Jesus save anyone, children especially, from the ravages of the Malaria parasite?
the physical processes that
cause natural "evil" are the same ones
required for the proper functioning of
the universe and the existence of
sentient life, infacte effort to prevent evil will amount to greater evil, take all your time and read this link http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/natural_evil_theodicity.html
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
the physical processes that
cause natural "evil" are the same ones
required for the proper functioning of
the universe and the existence of
sentient life, infacte effort to prevent evil will amount to greater evil, take all your time and read this link http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/natural_evil_theodicity.html
So if evil is a natural and necessary part of the mechanics of the universe, then is it your point is that God created evil?

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by malvisguy212: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
plaetton:

So if evil is a natural and necessary part of the mechanics of the universe, then is it your point is that God created evil?
God did not create evil(he can but he wouldn't ) infacte satan did not create Evil either,God allow it to happened for man to have option to choose between Good and evil, there is not a SINGLE verse in the bible God say the present world will experience peace,God only want us to make peace with Him.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
God did not create evil(he can but he wouldn't ) infacte satan did not create Evil either,God allow it to happened for man to have option to choose between Good and evil, there is not a SINGLE verse in the bible God say the present world will experience peace,God only want us to make peace with Him.

So you are saying diseases, parasites and co just appeared on their own?

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
malvisguy212:

What a piece of Bullshyte.
First you Say that parasites that cause diseases and destroy life are part and parcel of creation, now you are saying that god didn't create it, "But Allowed It To Happen",.. because of Satan, whom we all presume, was also created by God

So, you do agree that natural processes can evolve all on their own without supernatural causation or intervention?

2 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by malvisguy212: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
plaetton:

First you Say that parasites that cause diseases and destroy life are part and parcel of creation, now you are saying that god didn't create it, "But Allowed It To Happen",.. because of Satan, whom we all presume, was also created by God

So, you do agree that natural processes can evolve all on their own without supernatural causation or intervention?
did genesis creation say God create evil?
The bible only told us that God made all the tree to grow including the two trees. Man took the fruit with his hand and ate it, infacte man knows that if he ate the fruit, he will die YET he ate it, so therefore man is responsible for all the evil that befalls him.
Did you read the link I paste?
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Rilwayne001: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
plaetton:

The person you quote doesn't understand all these. He is a programmed robot who specialize in copying and pasting, and if he couldnt get where to copy answer to your other question, he will be sàying things that are not even related to your question as he has done above.

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Rilwayne001: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
plaetton:
Why did God create the Malaria parasite that kills
millions of children each year?
What part does the Malaria parasite play in the
intelligent design?

Surah Al-Hajj 22:5 -- O mankind! If you are in doubt about the Resurrection, then verily! We have created you (i.e. Adam) from dust, then from a Nutfah (mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge i.e. offspring of Adam), then from a clot then from a little lump of flesh,— some formed and some unformed (as in the case of miscarriage) , that We may make (it) clear to you (i.e. to show you Our Power and Ability to do what We will) . And We cause whom We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed term, then We bring you out as infants, then (give you growth) that you may reach your age of full strength. And among you there is he who dies (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the miserable old age, so that he knows nothing after having known. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down water (rain) on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells and puts forth every lovely kind (of growth)

And, of course, how does Jesus save anyone, children
especially, from the ravages of the Malaria parasite?

I'll like to see my xtian friends anser to this, malvisguy is already here doing is usual thing, i will like to call upon: pastorkun, francistony, ifeann, allnaijablogger, truthman2012 and co.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by malvisguy212: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The person you quote doesn't understand all these. He is a programmed robot who specialize in copying and pasting, and if he couldnt get where to copy answer to your other question, he will be sàying things that are not even related to your question as he has done above.
see who is accusing me of copy and paste. My junior brother, I believe you cannot stand him in times of educational level.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Rilwayne001: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
see who is accusing me of copy and paste. My junior brother, I believe you cannot stand him in times of educational level.

Lols @Junior brother.

But sir, if I cannot stand him in times of educational level does that warrrant me to copy irrelevant response to his relevant question?
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by malvisguy212: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lols @Junior brother.

But sir, if I cannot stand him in times of educational level does that warrrant me to copy irrelevant response to his relevant question?
ok. Go through my post, show me where I go off topic.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by cold(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
It is the typical Christian cherrypicking idiosyncracy playing out here. Reject the OT,accept the NT. Attribute everything good to god,dissociating that same god from the terrible stuff. Not just malaria,what about cancer,Ebola and the Wuchereria bancrofti worm that causes filarial elephantiasis. How do all these factor into the intelligent design theory? Ok let me give god some credit here,maybe the devil brought this upon us to ruin god's beautiful creation.
What about tsunamis,earthquakes,hurricanes and other natural disasters that lead to the death of thousands? Are we honestly saying god let all this happen because Adam ate an apple? Christians had better be joking because this is a joke of epic proportions

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
cold:
It is the typical Christian cherrypicking idiosyncracy playing out here. Reject the OT,accept the NT. Attribute everything good to god,dissociating that same god from the terrible stuff. Not just malaria,what about cancer,Ebola and the Wuchereria bancrofti worm that causes filarial elephantiasis. How do all these factor into the intelligent design theory? Ok let me give god some credit here,maybe the devil brought this upon us to ruin god's beautiful creation.
What about tsunamis,earthquakes,hurricanes and other natural disasters that lead to the death of thousands? Are we honestly saying god let all this happen because Adam ate an apple? Christians had better be joking because this is a joke of epic proportions

God Knew all these things would happen but he still left the tree in the garden until Adam ate it.
it implies he created this beautiful world with the aim of letting all these terrible things continue to cause massive damage to his beautiful works until the end.
I'm a Christian and this is what Christianity wants me to believe.
I don't need to be supernatural to know that Christianity is eternally stupiid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
The bible only told us that God made all the tree to grow including the two trees. Man took the fruit with his hand and ate it, infacte man knows that if he ate the fruit, he will die YET he ate it, so therefore man is responsible for all the evil that befalls him.
Lol.
So, are you now saying that the Apple that Adam ate was infected with Malaria Parasite, and that is why we die from diseases not created by God, but for which all-merciful God "ALLOWED" to happen anyway

2 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by cold(m): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

God Knew all these things would happen but he still left the tree in the garden until Adam ate it.
it implies he created this beautiful world with the aim of letting all these terrible things continue to cause massive damage to his beautiful works until the end.
Well dayum! What can i say?
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by malvisguy212: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
So, are you now saying that the Apple that Adam ate was infected with Malaria Parasite, and that is why we die from diseases not created by God, but for which all-merciful God "ALLOWED" to happen anyway
my point is to show you "God did not create evil" if you go through the link I paste , the link explained all your question.good night my friend.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Sylvekzee(m): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
..... the worst part is, the all knowing God, put Adam in charge of naming these micro organisms, of course identifying them with his NAKED eyes.

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
he could have destroyed Adam and eve, and create new beings and try to help them to not disobey him next time. hahaha
Christianity has made us to believe God made all the things and he lets things happen for a reason. what reason?

Christians will say the reason is best known to him alone.
But I Wonder why he sounded really be bitter when Adam and Eve disobeyed him.
He intentionally kept the tree there and told them to not touch it.
he knew they would touch, and instead of preventing them from touching it he left them to touch it, only to come back to claim they "disobeyed" him and must suffer terribly for eating an apple.
why would he choose to say they disobeyed him when he originally planned all the events?

There's God the creator, there's Jesus, there's a Holy Spirit.
There's Odin, there's Thor, There's Loki.
There's Zeus, there's posiedon, there's Hades.
There's Horus, there's Isis, there's Venus and the rest
There's Chineke, there's amadioha, there's ikenga.
... and so on.
All these things are deities formed by different cultures to guild and govern the morals of its people in order to maintain a healthy society. There's really no need fighting over an entirely wrong issue.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

Eternally stewpid hahahahahahaha very funny.. abeg them get eternal stewpidity?
Dude am not sure you are still a christian... Btw those stuffs are just jewish myth and people actually want to force it down your throat that its true..lmao.

Your reason just broke free, keep on thinking for yourself

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sylvekzee:
..... the worst part is, the all knowing God, put Adam in charge of naming these micro organisms, of course identifying them with his NAKED eyes.

That's the part where things got even more shittier!

2 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Eternally stewpid hahahahahahaha very funny.. abeg them get eternal stewpidity?
Dude am not sure you are still a christian... Btw those stuffs are just jewish myth and people actually want to force it down your throat that its true..lmao.

Your reason just broke free, keep on thinking for yourself

When it comes to Christianity.. I would say I'm a solid one.
But sometimes we all just need to stop walking blindly, reason and ask questions on if the path you threading on is really the right one.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
my point is to show you "God did not create evil" if you go through the link I paste , the link explained all your question.good night my friend.
Forget your link sir.
I am discussing with you, not your link.

If you clearly understood what your link is saying, then you should have no problems articulating it here.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by Sylvekzee(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:
he could have destroyed Adam and eve, and create new beings and try to help them to not disobey him next time. hahaha
Christianity has made us to believe God made all the things and he lets things happen for a reason. what reason?

he knew they would touch, and instead of preventing them from touching it he left them to touch it, only to come back to claim they "disobeyed" him and must suffer terribly for eating an apple.
why would he choose to say they disobeyed him when he originally planned all the events?

... and so on.
All these things are deities formed by different cultures to guild and govern the morals of its people in order to maintain a healthy society. There's really no need fighting over an entirely wrong issue.

Dude! Did this guy say he was a Christian earlier? This is a total form of Christianity I've never seen before :-)
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by malvisguy212: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

pleatton sorry for derailing your thread.
you are a christian, you should know that God want us to make peace with him and not with this world,even Jesus did not live in peace in his first coming ,did he? The choice people make will affects other.

The old covenant are full of law that will help us know what is good and bad,it is this same law Jesus came to fulfilled with a new covenant of peace.

Isaiah tells us that the Messiah would
provide good news of peace, happiness
and salvation:
How lovely on the mountains Are the
feet of him who brings good news,
Who announces peace And brings
good news of happiness, Who
announces salvation, And says to
Zion, "Your God reigns!" ( Isaiah 52:7)

Both Isaiah and Ezekiel tell us that this
good news would be a covenant of
peace:
"For the mountains may be removed
and the hills may shake, But My
lovingkindness will not be removed
from you, And My covenant of peace
will not be shaken," Says the LORD who
has compassion on you. ( Isaiah 54:10)
"And I will make a covenant of peace
with them; it will be an everlasting
covenant with them. And I will place
them and multiply them, and will set
My sanctuary in their midst forever.
( Ezekiel 37:26)

Those who accept Jesus as Savior
experience the peace provided by God's
Spirit. This peace surpasses all
comprehension for those who have
never experienced it before.

"'The LORD bless you, and keep you; The
LORD make His face shine on you, And
be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His
countenance on you, And give you
peace.'" (Numbers 6:24-26)
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

There's God (yahweh) the creator, there's Jesus, there's a Holy Spirit.
There's God (Odin), there's Thor, There's Loki.
There's God (Zeus), there's posiedon, there's Hades.
There's God (Horus), there's Isis, there's Venus and the rest
There's God (Chineke,) there's amadioha, there's ikenga.
... and so on.

Welcome to atheism my friend.. smiley a tip from me "Never let your parents know or you are so going to a pastor for deliverance and the kind hate your people go hate you eeeh, you go see say them worse pass boko haram..
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
swaggzo:

... and so on.
Hhhhmnm.
I respect you.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by malvisguy212: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2015
plaetton:

Forget your link sir.
I am discussing with you, not your link.

If you clearly understood what your link is saying, then you should have no problems articulating it here.
I don't want to copy and paste long articles that will derailed your thread. If you don't feel like to read it,ok, tomorrow we will continue.
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by plaetton: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
pleatton sorry for derailing your thread.
you are a christian, you should know that God want us to make peace with him and not with this world,even Jesus did not live in peace in his first coming ,did he? The choice people make will affects other.

The old covenant are full of law that will help us know what is good and bad,it is this same law Jesus came to fulfilled with a new covenant of peace.

Isaiah tells us that the Messiah would
provide good news of peace, happiness
and salvation:
How lovely on the mountains Are the
feet of him who brings good news,
Who announces peace And brings
good news of happiness, Who
announces salvation, And says to
Zion, "Your God reigns!" ( Isaiah 52:7)

Both Isaiah and Ezekiel tell us that this
good news would be a covenant of
peace:
"For the mountains may be removed
and the hills may shake, But My
lovingkindness will not be removed
from you, And My covenant of peace
will not be shaken," Says the LORD who
has compassion on you. ( Isaiah 54:10)
"And I will make a covenant of peace
with them; it will be an everlasting
covenant with them. And I will place
them and multiply them, and will set
My sanctuary in their midst forever.
( Ezekiel 37:26)

Those who accept Jesus as Savior
experience the peace provided by God's
Spirit. This peace surpasses all
comprehension for those who have
never experienced it before.

"'The LORD bless you, and keep you; The
LORD make His face shine on you, And
be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His
countenance on you, And give you
peace.'" (Numbers 6:24-26)
Huh...

What is all this @$#@* about

An acute attack of cognitive dissonance?

Ndo oo.

1 Like

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2015
johnydon22:

Welcome to atheism my friend.. smiley a tip from me "Never let your parents know or you are so going to a pastor for deliverance and the kind hate your people go hate you eeeh, you go see say them worse pass boko haram..

My parents?
I owe no one any apologies my dear.
My mum used to hit me when I was around 9 for asking questions.
Ma guy some cartoons are even more realistic than some Christian doctrines especially Catholic.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by swaggzo(m): 12:04am On Mar 22, 2015
plaetton:

Forget your link sir.
I am discussing with you, not your link. .

cheesy
Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by johnydon22(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2015
swaggzo:

When it comes to Christianity.. I would say I'm a solid one.
But sometimes we all just need to stop walking blindly, reason and ask questions on if the path you threading on is really the right one.
all of us were once there so i understand your remaining sentimental attachment to you religion. You still havent realized/accepted if fully but dude you are there already

2 Likes

Re: Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? by sammy187: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
malvisguy212:

Isaiah 45:7
7 I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What The Bible Teaches About Money / Are You A Christian If You Don't Believe Every Bible Story? / Why Do Pentecostals Reject Catholic Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.