Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. (20052 Views)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Photos: Sex & Hot Drink Is What Lagos Needs Today ( Married Couples Only) / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by debraobas(f): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
My Boyfriend Likes Urinatin In My Mouth & Force Me To Su*k Him Till He Cû-ms Every Morning

How do I stop him from this act? 

Am Brenda, 24 years old&am a student at Makerere University, I stay with my boyfriend who is also a campuser. Every morning my boyfriend wants me to drink his morning pee/urine. This started way back in my 1st year wen we decided to get freaky, he suggested to pee in my mouth of which I agreed and since then he has made it a dailyroutine. 

Every morning he wakes up and tells me he has to pee in my mouth, I get on my knees, open my mouth real wide and wait for him to fill it with his hot morning pee and after he’s done peeing in my mouth,i suck his di-*k until he cums in my mouth. This is how i start my mornings. He’s now used to it and whenever I refuse, he beats me up so bad. I really love him so much and Idon't want to hurt him. 

I’m now scared of drinking his pee because some Kenyan friend of mine told me pee/ -urine contains a harmful substance, please is it true? And if yes, how do I stop my boyfriend from this act without him beating me up? 

He enjoys it and so am just confused……Please help!

1 Like

Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Jackeeh(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
shocked
There are certain tales you hear or read about and all you can do is shocked. So once again at OP, shocked
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Noloss(f): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
debraobas:
My Boyfriend Likes Urinatin In My Mouth & Force Me To Su*k Him Till He Cû-ms Every Morning

Am Brenda, 24 years old&am a student at Makerere University, I stay with my boyfriend who is also a campuser. Every morning my boyfriend wants me to drink his morning pee/urine. This started way back in my 1st year wen we decided to get freaky, he suggested to pee in my mouth of which I agreed and since then he has made it a dailyroutine. 

Every morning he wakes up and tells me he has to pee in my mouth, I get on my knees, open my mouth real wide and wait for him to fill it with his hot morning pee and after he’s done peeing in my mouth,i suck his di-*k until he cums in my mouth. This is how i start my mornings. He’s now used to it and whenever I refuse, he beats me up so bad. I really love him so much and Idon't want to hurt him. 

I’m now scared of drinking his pee because some Kenyan friend of mine told me pee/ -urine contains a harmful substance, please is it true? And if yes, how do I stop my boyfriend from this act without him beating me up? 

How may we help if I may ask?
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
it is too late to cry when the head is off.
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Feranchek(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Old.... seen this cap before

1 Like

Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by McEwen(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
please tell us another lie undecided
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Girl ur in deep sh!t!!! Mogbe.... Run away or cut of his joystick. That simple shocked nawa for you oo. U no try. He beats u up,ur stil with him. U drink his urine,ur stil with him!!! Na jazzzz shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by ginawest(f): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
u r d one doing ur self...dump his sorry ass!!...buh if u love Im so much n u can't leave im,den talk to im bou it...for jah's sake,u r human not a toilet.
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by kodded(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
so you are a university undergraduate yet you don't know your left from your right......you don't know what is good and what is bad .......

...........Smh undecided
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by firstolalekan(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
debraobas:

See cúm all over your mouth sef sad
UGLY
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
blud of gawd!! shocked shocked *falls of plantain tree. *faints*
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by IamOdin: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op,,u are a big f00l,,a liabilty to humanity,believe me.
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
blud of gawd!! shocked shocked *falls of plantain tree. *faints*
lol no wound o.. Sprinkles water to him. Wake up oo. No drink Panadol for another man headache grin shocked
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Creamish(f): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
debraobas:

Every morning he wakes up and tells me he has to pee in my mouth, I get on my knees, open my mouth real wide and wait for him to fill it with his hot morning pee and after he’s done peeing in my mouth,i suck his di-*k until he cums in my mouth. This is how i start my mornings. He’s now used to it and whenever I refuse, he beats me up so bad. I really love him so much and I don't want to hurt him

U luv him so much that u dont want to hurt him....while he derives so much pleasure in beating u up & peeing in ur mouth... R u for real? angry

Dumbest thing I ever read.. U need help from urself first b4 ur current predicament.. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
debraobas:

na wah ooo..na ur head u jus use imagine dis one?
dhere is God ooo
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
please don't stop, as far as you love him you can continue. request for his blood to drink too. if he loves you like you do he won't say 'no' . . .
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by IamOdin: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Creamish:

U luv him so much that u dont want to hurt him....while he derives so much pleasure in beating u up & peeing in ur mouth... R u for real? angry

Dumbest thing I ever read.. U need help from urself first b4 ur current predicament.. undecided

when i said God is at work i wasn't joking..

Bae's making sense since 2day.

1 Like

Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by proxitaly: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
when will you start drinking his abi eating his p00 as eba? After eating his p00 then you you his urine to wash it down

1 Like

Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by godsamist: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
If these generation of trouser bombom continue their lives this way,am fraid if the Almighty won't wipe them off!
They indulge in all manners of unthinkable evil each seconds, acting as if the creator has vacated His throne .
For once,let this generation leave a good legacy for the unborn!
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by naijaboiy: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Okay so we should open our mouths wide to help you receive his piss abi

You are just a big FOOL of the highest order. undecided
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by debraobas(f): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Not me oooooh.

Dumbest thing I ever read.. U need help from urself first b4 ur current predicament.. undecided[/quote]
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by naijaboiy: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Girl ur in deep sh!t!!! Mogbe.... Run away or cut of his joystick. That simple shocked nawa for you oo. U no try. He beats u up,ur stil with him. U drink his urine,ur stil with him!!! Na jazzzz shocked shocked shocked shocked
Give her a knife na.

You lots will just be dishing out baseless advices from your liquid brains.

Why the hell should she cut off his dick when she can walk away? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by IamOdin: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
debraobas:
Not me oooooh.
bae,u a b1tch!
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by IamOdin: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Give her a knife na.

her brain was left out during fertilizer application last nite.. angry
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Give her a knife na.

smh.. I don't recall calling ur name . Of Course she cnt m just sayn she should look ffor a way to leave him. Smh
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by debraobas(f): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guy u're a big goat
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

her brain was left out during fertilizer application last nite.. angry
uhm tnx I hv heard u
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by debraobas(f): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guy u're big goat
IamOdin:

bae,u a b1tch!
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by naijaboiy: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
smh.. I don't recall calling ur name . Of Course she cnt m just sayn she should look ffor a way to leave him. Smh
Keep shaking your head up and down like an electric wire blown by the wind.

That's how you people give lewd advices to people.

You don't know what you say most times is what you'll do in any situation?

How am I sure some of these bad news we read here every day about a guy bathing his girl friend with an acid or a lady cutting off her husband dick is not as a result of the bad advices they may have read here or any other forum online.

Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by IamOdin: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
debraobas:
Guy u're big goat
fhuuck.ya.in.d.mouth..RaAAbbisShh!
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by Enegod(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
debraobas:

early Morning Urine is nutritious...don't you think? undecided
Re: How Her Boyfriend Forces Her To Drink Is Early Morning Urine. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol no wound o.. Sprinkles water to him. Wake up oo. No drink Panadol for another man headache grin shocked
*clears water off my face wit hand, adon wake up.. #lols cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Scared Of Intelligent Discussions / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.