Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,176 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY (55404 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Genea:
TO MY ONE AND ONLY KINGLAHKAY
cc:
naijaboiy
missclasssy
You are my world,my centre piece
A day witout u,ceases my peace
I revel in the sight of your confidence
I marvel at d aura of ur eloquence

The mere touch of your hands
Sends shiver down my spine
You tumbled my world
Lo,you broke down my wall of defence

What manner of love I have for you
Dat makes the devil envy you
I would kiss and lick you and make you cum
In the midst of all,
You will feel the heat of my love

I want you, I need you
The missing piece of my puzzle
Give me your heart ,I would cherish you
Invite me into your world
i will give u my all
And together we would make
beautiful creations.
I LOVE YOU........

Sincerely, this is the first piece that's seized my attention from the entries or maybe I'm just being biased cos I write poems...

Lovely work

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chizzy20:
seeing beautiful wooing lines...

Lol. Would u hv said yes if i wrote u those lines?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Genea:
TO MY ONE AND ONLY KINGLAHKAY
cc:
naijaboiy
missclasssy
You are my world,my centre piece
A day witout u,ceases my peace
I revel in the sight of your confidence
I marvel at d aura of ur eloquence

The mere touch of your hands
Sends shiver down my spine
You tumbled my world
Lo,you broke down my wall of defence

What manner of love I have for you
Dat makes the devil envy you
In the midst of all,

I want you, I need you
The missing piece of my puzzle
Give me your heart ,I would cherish you
Invite me into your world
i will give u my all
And together we would make
beautiful creations.
I LOVE YOU........
Nice one!

Kinglahkay what do you have to say about this? smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
remsonik:

you have been unbanned??
surprising

Badbelle cheesy grin tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Genea(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
iceberylin:

Waitn concern devil and love undecided
mmmmm d devil didnt feel loved
read ur bible bro
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Genea(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nice one!

Kinglahkay what do you have to say about this? smiley
tnx
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by cutieberie1(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
iceberylin:

You dh woo your uncle age mate grin

lol...how do u know
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Genea(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
pyrokardia:

Sincerely, this is the first piece that's seized my attention from the entries or maybe I'm just being biased cos I write poems...

Lovely work
tnx i appreciate *blushing
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ishilove:

I can't say i appreciate your choice of words, ma'am. The mods don't live on Nairaland.

Please take note.
looooool. Tell dem.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Chizzy20(f): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. Would u hv said yes if i wrote u those lines?
hmm probably kiss
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by braindamage(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
Ggrin don teach una how to woo abi? Those of una wey dey serve nyash for tray yesterday! grin
grin Oga..
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by ivyy(f): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you ready with your lines?

Yes shld I drop dem
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Really? I tot i dwoped.leaving ggrin for her hobby?
You want to tell me that you have not been seeing the mentions right from last week?

But you chose to keep quiet about it.

Even when I asked if you were still interested,,your intentions weren't clear.

Sigh undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
ivyy:

Yes shld I drop dem
Yes! Please.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm probably kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy i'l go steps above those lines. I'l make a black gal's face go red cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
iceberylin:

Still waiting for flawless cool
She has pulled out.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sipping my Smirnoff Ice!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Teebashy(f): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
how many times will I tel u guys that I av
Cc: Naijaboiy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Chizzy20(f): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

cheesy cheesy cheesy i'l go steps above those lines. I'l make a black gal's face go red cheesy
lolzz kk...lukin foward to such...dats d makin a black gal's face go red....
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Claireshan1,,fidira are you here?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by sinizia: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Genea:

In the midst of all,

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by braindamage(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ishilove:

I can't say i appreciate your choice of words, ma'am. The mods don't live on Nairaland.

Please take note.
BOSS LADY
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Teebashy:
how many times will I tel u guys that I av
Cc: Naija boiy
i've seen it.

Where is thronekid by the way?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Mzgracie(f): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
lagunna1:

Aaaaawwwww

***blushing***

5 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Teebashy:
My dearest Thronekid

Being the first male friend I first have on nairaland
I begin to like you
My like later turn to love
Tonight I want to let you know how much I love you
Although, I have searched all the social networks look for the right words to use tonight but to my greatest surprise, I can't find the word to qualify you meaning you are greater than those words and those words cannot express how much I love you

Thronekid,
I want you to know today that I love you
More than anything
The love I have for you is so simple
And I wish could share both my love and life with you

Thronekid,
I may not be the prettiest girl
The one with the cutiest smile
The one with the sexiest eyes
But am one of the few that love you deeply

Thronekid,
Will u please take my hands so that you and I can perfectly build the world of love?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Congratulations Mzgracie[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.