Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook (3532 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by iphanyiuma(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hello every one...I just need you to share your opinion with me, I was having a discussion with a man who told me he is over 40 years of age and still not married, he is a hotel manager and doing well financially, but when I asked him why he is not married he said he will get married when he meet "a lady that can cook well" because he likes food. He told me that attitude and character is also part of the chase but he can never marry a lady that cannot cook that's why he is still single even tho he is over 40...so your opinion can you marry a lady that doesn't know how to cook??
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Fulaboy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
May be undecided

Character and her financial status matters too undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by stan241(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Well being the snack junkie that i am i would say to an extent yea i can but she has to learn at some point
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by iphanyiuma(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
May be undecided

Character and her financial status matters too undecided
ah swear you just sounded like my friend innocentcheesy buh he's dead undecidedundecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Chimarto: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cooking is not my problem cos am 91% perfect in cooking the food of my choice.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Charliiee(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
For me, a bad cook is a deal breaker, so NO

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by DahtzFestjayz: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
NO . She cant cook my favourite Pounded yam and egusi. #DisturbingEkiti

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Rexhenrex(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
good food is the way to a mans heart o...shey I go the eat indomie every night ni?

for me its a big NO!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by djeezy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
If she's willing to learn I can marry her. Prior to the marriage I'd have to pay people to teach her or since I'm a good cook, teach her myself. If she doesn't learn, na only her go waka commot for my house.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by dmcdad: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Of course I can! But, there must be willingness to learn. What I can't take, or rather the reason I wouldn't wanna marry a lady who doesn't know how to cook is if she isn't willing to learn.

Now for the records... There are alot of people that would come up here and spew blah blah blah about how they can get a cook blah blah blah. Well, I am not against that. Whatever rocks your boat. But for once. let's think like Africans. Certain factors (such as this) distinguish we Africans to a greater extent from people of other continents.

Besides, the so-called westerners we look up to, their women know how to cook, and they do cook at home. It's a pity some of us console ourselves with people who live celebrity kinda lives, and thereby don't have the time and what-not to cook. And we use such people as the benchmarks to determine how we run our families in certain spheres of life.

It is a good thing to eat good foods. But, it is far better and sweeter when that food is prepared by your wife. It gives one special kinda feeling, and creates a kinda bond between the hubby and the wife.

Well, as much as the willingness to learn is there, I would marry the least cook and help her to be better in the best way I can. But if the willingness or zeal is not there, then... Error 404, pageMcdad not found.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
He can get a cook naw angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
All these guys dat r sayn maybe or yes, be careful of what u wish for. Dr wil be a time wen ur inlaws wil come to ur haus and u may not be around and tradition demands ur wife cooks for dem. I wonder d kind of embarrasment it wil be for u. U dnt need to remind a girl she needs to knw hw to cook!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by MrDojo(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Hello every one...I just need you to share your opinion with me, I was having a discussion with a man who told me he is over 40 years of age and still not married, he is a hotel manager and doing well financially, but when I asked him why he is not married he said he will get married when he meet "a lady that can cook well" because he likes food. He told me that attitude and character is also part of the chase but he can never marry a lady that cannot cook that's why he is still single even tho he is over 40...so your opinion can you marry a lady that doesn't know how to cook??

Cookin is not big a deal like d@.... if she cant cook bt excels in other aspects ders notin bad der.....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by MrDojo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cutehector:
All these guys dat r sayn maybe or yes, be careful of what u wish for. Dr wil be a time wen ur inlaws wil come to ur haus and u may not be around and tradition demands ur wife cooks for dem. I wonder d kind of embarrasment it wil be for u. U dnt need to remind a girl she needs to knw hw to cook!

Bro u ave a point but times r changing.....my inlaws cant dicate to me becuz ma wife cant cook....if I truly love r I dnt mind being embarrassed a thousand times more.... bt still if she cant coook its really gooood too
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Cutehector(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro u ave a point but times r changing.....my inlaws cant dicate to me becuz ma wife cant cook....if I truly love r I dnt mind being embarrassed a thousand times more.... bt still if she cant coook its really gooood too
I rebuke the spirit dats makin u write dis.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by MrDojo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cutehector:
I rebuke the spirit dats makin u write dis.
loool amen bro......

Bt still its not a big deal
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by IamOpemipo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
I'm readin som funny commnts here..smh

*sips apari*
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by iphanyiuma(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
MrDojo:

Cookin is not big a deal like d@.... if she cant cook bt excels in other aspects ders notin bad der.....
well said, so does that mean you can marry a woman who cannot cook??
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by iphanyiuma(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chimarto:
eg..indomie, bread and tea..abi cheesycheesy lollzz
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Enegod(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Real women cook, clean, and please their man! undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by MrDojo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:
well said, so does that mean you can marry a woman who cannot cook??

bro I'm young I dnt knw d kinda person I'Il be in d future bt @ dis moment yeah no problem.....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Enegod:
gbam! Word! Kpomkwem!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Cutehector(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
firstEVA:
He can get a cook naw angry
he probably needs to get an aristo if she isn't good in bed as well.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Fulaboy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:
ah swear you just sounded like my friend innocentcheesy buh he's dead undecidedundecided
Oh so sad sad
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by LewisO: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=14pt] U mean i should start eating porty. undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Fulaboy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cutehector:
yes you're right undecided and the problem seff the only thing I know how to cook is hot water undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by MrDojo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Enegod:

I agree bro.....

Bt not every girl/woman is d stereotypical woman.....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by iphanyiuma(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
The way to a mans heart is good food...if the way is bad there will be glow slow...so your cooking depends on my spending....grin cool click like if you agree

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cutehector:
he probably needs to get an aristo if she isn't good in bed as well.
that's her major job naw, no need for aristo, she should just try to please him in bed.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by dmcdad: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt] U mean i should start eating porty. undecided [/size]
You go start to dey buy food from mama put.cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Let the lies begin! if she can't cook, there is a chance that your daughters won't be able to cook too. She should learn to cook before thinking of marriage.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook by ivyT(f): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chimarto:

I like pple lyk dis

*1 bottle of ivyt for this guy over here____barrrrman angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking / My Dead Husband's Family Refused To Bury Him Because I'm An Osu / Girlfriend Got Me Angry This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.