Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... (1641 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics) / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 22, 2015
At the office. I still remember the day she stepped in to do her IT back then and how I never liked her one bit. I still remember the words of one of my female colleagues, "my name", God has brought your wife for you oo whether you like it or not. The rest na story for another day. I need to sleep abeg cheesy
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by cherryice(f): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol....y did u ask..?
answer me then I'll tell you lol
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by senoreetah(f): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2015
in Lagos
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by egorov(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
senoreetah:
In my aunties house, his family and my aunty's are friends...and actually we wanted to use my aunty's place for reception cos they have a very big compound, but we changed loication
are u sure u just met by chance @ur aunt's or she arranged d meeting
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by senoreetah(f): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2015
egorov:
are u sure u just met by chance @ur aunt's or she arranged d meeting

He came to visit her

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ 3 Things You Should Know About Women You Call ‘intimidating / Stop Being Clingy! 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.