Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... (1619 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics) / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by egorov(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
If you were to marry your partner where you met them, where will that be?
As for me, it will be at the campus shuttle park @Unilag.
Let's hear yours...
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Fabdedon(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
egorov:
If you were to marry your partner where you met them, where will that be?
As for me, it will be at the campus shuttle park @Unilag.
Let's hear yours...
in a trafik jam in lagos.. Gonna be very romantic smiley
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by DahtzFestjayz: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
In Oshodi public toilet

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by imbless: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
at the market

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by egorov(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fabdedon:
in a trafik jam in lagos.. Gonna be very romantic smiley
lol, na society wedding una go do dat day. U will feed everyone in d traffic
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by egorov(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
In Oshodi public toilet
grin
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
In a plane smiley
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
rubey:
In a plane smiley
for your mind

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Enegod(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
can't remember...too many dead brain cells
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin104:

for your mind

I don't get
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by henribj(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
rubey:

I don't get

he means, "search your mind"
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Viktoh(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Library
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by cutieberie1(f): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
at a weddin
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by GinaKing: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by GinaKing: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
At a parkade
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by henribj(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
in church
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by justmag(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sooo sad. Noone met theirs in church. What is wrong with our generations. angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Zenith21(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
School notice board
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
On top of palm wine tree in my village! undecided
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by henribj(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
On top of palm wine tree in my village! undecided

for midnight aby? that kain between 12.am and 2.am right??
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
henribj:

for midnight aby? that kain between 12.am and 2.am right??
Yeah! U got the experience too? grin
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by achinaboy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
ohh i remeber in my primary 2,
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Samiceman: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
At the Zoo
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmmm, lemme think....OP, now i remember...i was on top of her father's mango tree
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by henribj(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Yeah! U got the experience too? grin

nooo
but i been see una when i been dey come back from beer parlor
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
henribj:

nooo
but i been see una when i been dey come back from beer parlor
Hahahahaha ohhhhkkkk na u be the guy weh hala us that day? grin
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by lekan21: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
556C8F77
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by henribj(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahaha ohhhhkkkk na u be the guy weh hala us that day? grin

yes o
i know say una no see me cos una been dey carried away with wetin una dey do
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by mentorandfriend(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
I' love to marry someone I met at Yaba left. Hehehe.

*Modified*

I would actually prefer someone I met in a singles christain conference. Anyone who pays the price to attend conferences in far places is truly working on being a better person. I'd bet on it. Our singles today rarely go for knowledge. They just wanna get married. Disasters waiting to occur.
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by Infomizer(m): 3:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Nairaland.
Wondering how that's gonna happen sef! Gon b Naija's first e-wedding!!!
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by cherryice(f): 3:28am On Mar 22, 2015
cutieberie1:
at a weddin
hey do u hv a bf
Re: If You Were To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them... by cutieberie1(f): 5:08am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:
hey do u hv a bf

lol....y did u ask..?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians And The Misuse Of "Lol" / The Best Female Names In This Place / 11 Hilarious Quotes To Spice Up Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.