Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (30909 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by anonym0us: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Why you come table him matter here

Did he tell you he needs help?
Let the man live his life abeg angry
u get stretch marks I swear...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Agbalanze(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2015
Is that your friend Mr. Ibu?? grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Wtf. Dat friend of urs is a dirty person, bt dats his fetish. Me I like girls wit bad bad odour mouth or body or even puSsy. Damn right
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by sylve11: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Every mallam wit him own kettle. cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by PunkyOh(f): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Kikiki. Nothing wrong with it. Some people actually like "flaws". Someone that looks like they just crawled out of a magazine cover is a turn off for me too. I like em crooked & deformed in all kind of ways cheesy grin
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by harry509: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Iamsynord:

A friend of mine that i met recently can die for ladies with stretch marks and asked me if I could get him a lady with stretch marks.l was able to get him one and was rewarded handsomely but the relationship didn't work out
. This guy is stinking rich and is well educated with a degree in Sociology.. His current girlfriend .mehn ..all covered in stretch marks and he loves her like his life.
My people is this normal ,can a man be turned on or love women with stretch marks?? How can I help my friend from this awkward behaviour??
one man meats is anoda man poison ooh.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Penboy: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2015
But wait oh.. Why stretch marks they full girls body nah; especially the fat ones?
I'm actually left with conclusion, inter alia, that stretch marks are inevitably found on the bodies of fat ladies.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2015
Hin own better o! I know a guy Wey fit die for crippled babes. He say Dem dey get enormous "UKWU"

:Phttp://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2173597_freshair2_gif3bdd7e15574662938a350ae7aec7cb6d
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Donpizzle(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
xynerise:

Have you checked your relatives?

non of mine gat d dirty mark..
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Amybijou:

Eziokwu, how can one like wat is mainly caused by d use of fake bleaching creams?
He must be onye ofe mmanu, na their babez dey like to dey use bleaching creams.
Na obodo a fulu stretch marks at different levels
OTUNDO Na now we go know say some people no go SCHOOL at all. For your mind na bleaching cream dey cause stretch mark. ABEG ENTER GOOGLE SEARCH AM NA. NO DEY FALL OUR WOMEN HAND NA.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by ITbomb(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2015
This should be good news to most girls especially those popping those contraceptive after sex

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Houseofglam7(f): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2015
Donpizzle:

oh yes e nids hlp. Hw can u luv only girls wit stretch mark..
i feel lyk vomiting each tym i see a babe with dat dirty shiiiit.

You're two different people na
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by kurobenny: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2015
There's sumtin behind his wealth, guy check well.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by jevic(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2015
I think t's weird to be turned on by ladies with stretch marks.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2015
anonym0us:
u get stretch marks I swear...

No I don't......now run along
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by frisky2good(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2015
There is nothing awkward about his behaviour. It probably started out of curiosity and then he actually found out that stretch marks are not bad like most people make it look. It could also be that his mum had / has stretch marks and he used to play with them as a kid. It could even be that he just likes it, SIMPLE! I have one advise for you, OP. If someone confides in you, do not table his matter openly. The internet is not as annonymous as you think it is.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Houseofglam7(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2015
change9ja:
d girl on ur dp is ugly

No one gives a rat's a$$
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Missmossy(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Holy heavens shocked Now this is funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Iamsynord:

A friend of mine that i met recently can die for ladies with stretch marks and asked me if I could get him a lady with stretch marks.l was able to get him one and was rewarded handsomely but the relationship didn't work out
. This guy is stinking rich and is well educated with a degree in Sociology.. His current girlfriend .mehn ..all covered in stretch marks and he loves her like his life.
My people is this normal ,can a man be turned on or love women with stretch marks?? How can I help my friend from this awkward behaviour??
wettin concern us? If he likes he can like women with tribal marks !!!! But wait how the hell did this topic make front page sef??

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by change9ja(f): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Houseofglam7:

No one gives a rat's a$$
I do, cos I knw u ugly too

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by xynerise: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Donpizzle:

non of mine gat d dirty mark..
So your sisters have one time showed you their asses?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by niyidenrele: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2015
hey ...can i have your phone number?....or whatsapp contact ..,whatever
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by EmmyDe25(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
The dude is prolly using them for Jazz. Not sure i've ever heard of a man who does that... i mean like, its usually a turn-off for most.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by mhaki(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Ancestral curse.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by batista181(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2015
: MAIN THERE WAS A TIME I DO THESAME
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by andyanders: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Something is surely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by engrkaz(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Sincerely its nothing wrong, I love ladies with that mark on their bosoms.... I remember PEJU(not her real name) I got attracted to her cos she had those good looking lines on her bobby....
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by oracle009(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2015
redcliff:

how is it extra ordinary? People have different thing that turn them on and off.. Some stretch marks are very cute. I used to have a GF that had some on her boobs and they were really cute and I liked it alot, now does this make me less normal?
yes nao...my babe also av on her boobs...coupled wt d fact dt d boobs are bulgy...dey look pretty good. On boobs nd backside ar cool
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by free2ryhme: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Iamsynord:

Why u dey lie just to make frontpage
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nwata nwoke afu malu ife o'na eme mana omalu ife ne mee ya. Ife ji ya aka si na obodo. cheesy
English....please!
Thank you!
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Mhizkel(f): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2015
The guy needs to be checked asap...or maybe there's something more to it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For His Wife To Be This 2024 / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.