Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (30877 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by chuka9: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
That your friend is a defiant, very disgusting.
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Shinin2011: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bamss1:
And who told you he needs help?

The poster is the one who probably needs help

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Sike(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
sorry, we can't help your friend. he's cursed!
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by laidian(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Very yepalicious surprise! Oh my gun! Sunmonu=Synord u con table my matter for Nairaland abi? no wahala

seriously, a man's food is another man poison. thats where your friend derives joy, your help might be hurtful.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Amybijou post=31873061][/quote]

You seem to be the one with the mental problem here tribalistic cunnt

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by seunique(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Different strokes for different folks..

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by MistadeRegal(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided Perhaps that's the source of his wealth
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Yewandequeen(f): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hamatrony:

He needs help if ladies wit stretch marks can NEVER b replace wit neat ladies cos I see stretch marks as d negative part of ladies who don't knw hw 2 tak gud care of themselves or as a result of bad usage of different bleachin creams....this is totally different from guys dat luv natural light_skin ladies or chocolate ladies whc is normal, just lik me grin I luv both light_skin n chocolate babes bt preferably spotless light_skin babes neva stretch marks cos I hate dat shit wit passion undecided

Very bad hasty conclusion.
And who told you its caused by bleaching?
Are you not aware that it is sometimes hereditary?
Or caused by pregnancy?
or caused by adding weight?
So you haven't seen a black and beautiful lady with it?
Try and Google for better understanding

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Yewandequeen(f): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Disgusting?
I see
So those born with it should go and die?

#people and their sense of thinking

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Yewandequeen(f): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
kikelomojessy:
I wish my sis cud read dis, I once told her that it turn some guys on and she said it cnt happen.
But I believe dre is always som1 for each individual no matter how u look, behave or do the tins u do.
Note that stretch marks are not really bad cos its caused by rapid increase and decrease in weight.
So the broda do well for making d lady special.

Thanks you my brother.
Please tell this to those casting people for it make them hear.
Seems they don't know that some guys also have it .

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by kikelomojessy(f): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hi dear, am a sis and not a bro.

The only people might not like abt stretch marks cos most of the ladies that has it probably bleach their skin ( and they way som pple skin bleach can be irritating) .

Yewandequeen:

Thanks you my brother.
Please tell this to those casting people for it make them hear.
Seems they don't know that some guys also have it .
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Yewandequeen(f): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Hi dear, am a sis and not a bro.

The only people might not like abt stretch marks cos most of the ladies that has it probably bleach their skin ( and they way som pple skin bleach can be irritating) .

So sorry dear.
Yea you're right.
But dark people who has it inherited it, lost weight or added weight.
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by clemz85(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Davijunson:
I tire o... he dey drink Panadol for another man headache.

ah ah mek una tek water naa,

una know weda na him?
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Hamatrony(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
forray:

lmao..Dude your level of ignorance is baffling

Lolzzz really? shocked

Wat level ar u? undecided
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Watching and laughing as girls/ladies with stretch marks defend the guy.

stretch marks!!!!! *spits*
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Hamatrony(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yewandequeen:

Very bad hasty conclusion.
And who told you its caused by bleaching?
Are you not aware that it is sometimes hereditary?
Or caused by pregnancy?
or caused by adding weight?
So you haven't seen a black and beautiful lady with it?
Try and Google for better understanding

Ur post shows u belong 2 d group, sori ehn, try google 4 d cure lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Bamss1: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
neoapocalypse:

The poster is the one who probably needs help
am telling u
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Yewandequeen(f): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hamatrony:

Ur post shows u belong 2 d group, sori ehn, try google 4 d cure lipsrsealed

If I am if am not its left to me.
The point is don't criticise people for whatever they are or whoever they are, some it's their fault some it's not.

EOD
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by twerkjack: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bamss1:
And who told you he needs help?
SEE ANOTHER STRECH MQK LOVER O grin
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by kikelomojessy(f): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Very correct.

Yewandequeen:

So sorry dear.
Yea you're right.
But dark people who has it inherited it, lost weight or added weight.
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fleak!
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Hamatrony(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yewandequeen:

If I am if am not its left to me.
The point is don't criticise people for whatever they are or whoever they are, some it's their fault some it's not.

EOD

Worefa tongue
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by mikkyword(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
One man's meat is another man Poisson. Let him be.
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by heffem(m): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Stretch marks lover?.... Dats not ordinary......op, did u say he is rich?..... Now i get it
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by forray(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Hamatrony:

Lolzzz really? shocked

Wat level ar u? undecided
U even get the guts to quote me......smh. Displaying ignorance in public with so much pride. Anyway continue.
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by Hamatrony(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
forray:

U even get the guts to quote me......smh. Displaying ignorance in public with so much pride. Anyway continue.

Hey guy, respect ursef, who d hell ar u 2, president son?? U must b out of ur mindundecided ds platform is meant 4 us 2 express our opinion n I av d ryt 2 do so, if u cnt cope wit dat, get d hell out of here n tink of somtin gud 4 ursef instead of textin negative words undecided
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by forray(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hamatrony:

Hey guy, respect ursef, who d hell ar u 2, president son?? U must b out of ur mindundecided ds platform is meant 4 us 2 express our opinion n I av d ryt 2 do so, if u cnt cope wit dat, get d hell out of here n tink of somtin gud 4 ursef instead of textin negative words undecided
lol....smh
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by julietchic(f): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Amybijou:

Eziokwu, how can one like wat is mainly caused by d use of fake bleaching creams?
He must be onye ofe mmanu, na their babez dey like to dey use bleaching creams.
Na obodo a fulu stretch marks at different levels

not all is caused by bleaching cream, I have seen dark and fair skin girl that have it and they are not bleaching. Ok.
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by cln79: 1:08am On Mar 29, 2015
What's the big deal,how is it abnormal? Its just what he likes. All stretch marks are is skin thats stretch its not like its a life or death thing smh. More important things to be concerned about.
Re: Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! by vicaro7(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2015
Well, I like stretch marks too!! Especially d ones in d inner thigh of a plump babe...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.