Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH (72212 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2015
sameer1212:
And is better than infidelity... angry babe aint smiling with u.
And what led to your polygamous life if not infidelity......
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2015
maestroferddi:
I doubt whether the clowns living in a fool's paradise actually read the entire report.

Going by this report written by Punch the mouthpiece of APC, the election would be close.

It is laughable as the jokers listed Ekiti, Lagos and Oyo as states Buhari would win. Calling Plateau, Ondo et al as swing states have to bother on insufferable delusion.

Buhari will cry again.
They will get the shock of their life in less the five days.....let the count down begin......
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by GODZY007(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2015
Mynd44:

Yes GEJ will win Ogun, Oyo and Lagos
Do u live in any of d southwest state u mentioned.. I doubt it...Keep dreaming... lolz
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Countdown 5 days

sai Buhari

sai APC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
good

Its better to let someone think you are a bastard than to prove it.

Listen you twinkle twinkle little slut..... you better edit the (F) female in your profile to (S) slut because a true woman is once a daughter to a true parents, a sister to blood brother(s), a wife to a true husband and then a mother to her own children but I had seen none with you.

You insulted my father, I have to be angry, yes I am but still I am happy because I have one, I have father who someone can insult (Alhamdulillah) so I condider it a blessed. What about you? do you look at yourself in mirror? what reflects to you is a child whose birth certificate is an apology from baby factory and decided to follow same footsteps of her ancestors because she think lack of parent's love leaves a hole in her body that only a d*ck can fill.

DON'T EVER AGAIN EDIT MY POSTS. DON'T LET ME WRITE AN ARTICLE ON YOU.

Have a life miss whora the explora.

Countdown 5 days to take CORRUPTION to Otuoke

**incase Mr Clueless is online** I dont mean to say CORRUPTION I mean STEALING so accepty apology sir

again sai Baba Buhari

Gaskiya Dokin Karfe Wanda yaja dakai yaja da ikon Allah

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Thrash!! Rants of a mad man!

skak:

Its better to let someone think you are a bastard than to prove it.

Listen you twinkle twinkle little slut..... you better edit the (F) female in your profile to (S) slut because a true woman is once a daughter to a true parents, a sister to blood brother(s), a wife to a true husband and then a mother to her own children but I had seen none with you.

You insulted my father, I have to be angry, yes I am but still I am happy because I have one, I have father who someone can insult (Alhamdulillah) so I condider it a blessed. What about you? do you look at yourself in mirror? what reflects to you is a child whose birth certificate is an apology from baby factory and decided to follow same footsteps of her ancestors because she think lack of parent's love leaves a hole in her body that only a d*ck can fill.

DON'T EVER AGAIN EDIT MY POSTS. DON'T LET ME WRITE AN ARTICLE ON YOU.

Have a life miss whora the explora.

Countdown 5 days to take CORRUPTION to Otuoke

**incase Mr Clueless is online** I dont mean to say CORRUPTION I mean STEALING so accepty apology sir

again sai Baba Buhari

Gaskiya Dokin Karfe Wanda yaja dakai yaja da ikon Allah
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
And what led to your polygamous life if not infidelity......
Damn! Go school u no go, now see the nonsense u are saying... Go and know the difference between POLYGAMY AND INFIDELITY. Stop disturbing me please am a busy man.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Damn! Go school u no go, now see the nonsense u are saying... Go and know the difference between POLYGAMY AND INFIDELITY. Stop disturbing me please am a busy man.... angry
Of course you are busy in sambisa...terroristundecided
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Stalking a terrorist? The only way I will do that is if working with the Nigerian army inorder to do the needful to you..
U are fc*cking bastard that don't have any thing good in life. I know insane people like u are all this frustrated fellows that are dying in poverty and sufferness coming here to type nonsense. U think because have been gentle with u, u can take me for granted? Go and get a life u fc*cking sadist. U are first class hediot, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
sameer1212:
U are fc*cking bastard that don't have any thing good in HIS life because I know u are not a girl. I know insane people like u are all this frustrated fellows that are dying in poverty and sufferness coming here to type nonsense. U think because have been gentle with u, u can take my for granted? Go and get a good life u fc*cking sadist. I am a first class hediot, nonsense.
Another ranting mad man....
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Of course you are busy in sambisa...terroristundecided
Yes with ur ashawo mother that her punnany have been used more than google and ur drunk/rapist father... Hediot.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Yes with my ashawo mother that her punnany have been more than google and my stupid drunk/rapist father... Hediot.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Another ranting mad man....
I tell u that if I start with u, u will regret the day ur smelling mother punnany born u out.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Editing my post will do u no good.. Let keep the insult on... Fu*cking bastard.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
sameer1212:
I tell u that if I start with u, i will regret the day my smelling stupid mother punnany born me out.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by ArcToyin(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mynd44:
In Barcanista, Ngwakwe and Anonimi's voice, GEJ will sweep the South West.

grin
u r making a mistake.honestly, he cannt win a state in southwest

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 12:42am On Mar 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Editing my post will do u no good.. Let keep the insult on... Fu*cking bastard.

Sameer don't mind her (Peppyluv)... You know during GEJ's administration there is no market even in the brothel where she came from, thus she has nothing to do than disturbing others with her ignorance which is multiplying quicker than a Calculator.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2015
skak:

Sameer don't mind her (Peppyluv)... You know during GEJ's administration there is no market even in the brothel where she came from, thus she has nothing to do than disturbing others with her ignorance which is multiplying quicker than a Calculator.
No mind the fu*cking bastard. She/he is just a waste of sperm from a drunkard father and waste of 9month pregnancy from a pu*ssy that has been use more than google. I warn her/him that if I start she will regret d day she/he was born. Walahi I was really angry because she/he push to me the wall. I had no option that to do this which I don't like...
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2015
sameer1212:
No mind me a fu*cking bastard. I am just a waste of sperm from a drunkard father and waste of 9month pregnancy from a pu*ssy that has been use more than google. I warned my useless mum that if I start she will regret d day she/he was born. Walahi I was really angry because she/he push to me the wall. I had no option that to do this which I don't like...
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2015
skak:

Sameer don't mind my useless mum you know during GEJ's administration there is no market even in the brothel where she came from, thus she has nothing to do than disturbing others with her ignorance which is multiplying quicker than a Calculator.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
@peppyluv,I thought u will not back off. The only thing u do now is to edit our post which is of no use to u because the original one is dere for every reader to see. Next time don't look for my trouble again fu*cking bastard.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
sameer1212:
@peppyluv,I thought u will not back off. The only thing u do now is to edit our post which is of no use to u because the original one is dere for every reader to see. Next time don't look for my trouble again fu*cking bastard.
Look at this fvking terrorist feeling like he threw a hard punch....guess you are new in the game.....whining like a pvssy but feeling like a gangster undecidedyuck!
Hope you are going to join your Isil brothers soon....ret@rded bastard!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Peppyluv:
Look at this fvking terrorist feeling like he threw a hard punch....guess you are new in the game.....whining like a pvssy but feeling like a gangster undecidedyuck!
Hope you are going to join your Isil brothers soon....retarded bastard!
If u are not a Fvcking bastard let's take this fight out of nairaland and I bet u, u will regret the day ur prostitute mother with smelling pu*ssy born u. Don't push me to do what ur entire useless generation will regret because I have what it takes to fish u out where ever u are. If u are not a wasted sperm, let's take this fight out of here. Bastard.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
I just bursted a terrorist on his way to syria tongue cheesy

I am not even insulting you but returning yours to you but see how you are sweating,you really wanna see me off line? It will feel good to beat you black and blue with my bare hands, i'm sure a woman have not beat you before. Since you are in Abj,tell me the ring where we will meet and don't come with a weapon or thugs because that is what you abo kis are good at. After beating you,i'll call an ambulance and make sure i pay the hospital bills. i'diot.

Truckpusher,you will be the referee angry
sameer1212:
I am a Fvcking bastard let's take this fight out of nairaland and I bet u, u will regret the day my prostitute mother with smelling pu*ssy born me. Don't push me to do what my entire useless generation will regret because I have what it takes to fish u out where ever u are. If am not a wasted sperm, let's take this fight out of here.i am a Bastard.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Peppyluv:
I just bursted a terrorist on his way to syria tongue cheesy

I am not even insulting you but returning yours to you but see how you are sweating,you really wanna see me off line? It will feel good to beat you black and blue with my bare hands, i'm sure a woman have not beat you before. Since you are in Abj,tell me the ring where we will meet and don't come with a weapon or thugs because that is what you abo kis are good at. After beating you,i'll call an ambulance and make sure i pay the hospital bills. i'diot.

Truckpusher,you will be the referee angry
How on earth did you end up offending a mad man this night? grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
The kid and his co terrorist wanna be carrying buhari on their head like their life depends on his obvious failures,who knows,maybe their grandfather but i will love to beat him silly so he will know i am not an only girl in the midst of seven men for nothing..... angry

Truckpusher:
How on earth did you end up offending a mad man this night? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Truckpusher(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Peppyluv:
The kid and his co terrorist wanna be carrying buhari on their head like their life depends on his obvious failures,who knows,maybe their grandfather but i will love to beat him silly so he will know i am not an only girl in the midst of seven men for nothing..... angry

They would be so disappointed when Buhari loses again like he does all the time . grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Truckpusher(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
sameer1212:
If u are not a Fvcking bastard let's take this fight out of nairaland and I bet u, u will regret the day ur prostitute mother with smelling pu*ssy born u. Don't push me to do what ur entire useless generation will regret because I have what it takes to fish u out where ever u are. If u are not a wasted sperm, let's take this fight out of here. Bastard.
See this abokki wey dey fight woman up and down. sad

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
See this abokki wey dey fight woman up and down. sad
and the fvck are u? The hediot behind that moniker is not a woman. I know women don't do this nonsense. Now back off because u don't know how it all started. angry
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 4:22am On Mar 25, 2015
sameer1212:
and the fvck are u? The hediot behind that moniker is not a woman. I know women don't do this nonsense. Now back off because u don't know how it all started. angry

Sameer! You have to remember you had grown beyond any kind of insultation. How could you be exchanging words with these primitive creatures whose basic instinct was set on causing havoc. If you want to argue at least have some reasonable people with sensible and rational personalities next time.

These people don't have any life, their chromosomes was attached with 28 chromosomes of australophitacus and you knew this right? so arguing with them is more or less worser than arguing with a talking monkeys. Thus, at this point, I don't think you are doing the right thing because if you insist on this argument, they will destroy your reputation and you can't take a revenge as I said earlier, they have no life not to talk of reputation so what can you revenge?

All you have to do now is to place your fingers on your keyboard and on their names, press Shift+Delete to delete them out of your memory so that you wouldn't remember something like this has ever happened. I beg you to stop this, it really hurt me to see Paleolithic beings insulting my brother.

Please Sameer its enough.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2015
skak:

Sameer! You have to remember you had grown beyond any kind of insultation. How could you be exchanging words with these primitive creatures whose basic instinct was set on causing havoc. If you want to argue at least have some reasonable people with sensible and rational personalities next time.

These people don't have any life, their chromosomes was attached with 28 chromosomes of australophitacus and you knew this right? so arguing with them is more or less worser than arguing with a talking monkeys. Thus, at this point, I don't think you are doing the right thing because if you insist on this argument, they will destroy your reputation and you can't take a revenge as I said earlier, they have no life not to talk of reputation so what can you revenge?

All you have to do now is to place your fingers on your keyboard and on their names, press Shift+Delete to delete them out of your memory so that you wouldn't remember something like this has ever happened. I beg you to stop this, it really hurt me to see Paleolithic beings insulting my brother.

Ok Skak. thank u very much I really appreciate ur concern. They made me angry that's why I reacted this way. Have never insulted any one here before and I promise I will never do that again. I shouldn't have step so low to their level. Once again thank u.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Thank God for free education in the north that's why you kids have the guts to throw insults.why don't you finish what you started. Who started the whole mother and father insult?and I didn't go down to your level but returned yours to you because if I insulted your mothers on my own,they will get the feeling in real life. I'diots,I thought you wanted a real life fight...That shows the real northerner in you..aggressive fellas
Why back off,come and get the beatings of your life and I'll make sure I disfigure your faces. Terrorist.![
sameer1212:
Ok Skak. thank u very much I really appreciate ur concern. They made me angry that's why I reacted this way. Have never insulted any one here before and I promise I will never do that again. I shouldn't have step so low to their level. Once again thank u.
skak:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.