Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH (72140 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by kenrish2(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
ckmayoca:

There is a process called rigging. Its already in place. Wait n see. A close source to pdp said so.
ok d name of d miracle is rigging and it always works even in other countries, then after d rigging u place army an mopol on d street to calm d peace and flog anybody wey misbehave

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by maestroferddi: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
appini:
Punch failed to add Bayelsa state to Buhari's stronghold in their dreamland.

Oyegun in Edo state is well known as a conman without no political value.

For your information, Edo, Rivers, Imo, Ogun will fall for the PDP.

I doubt whether the clowns living in a fool's paradise actually read the entire report.

Going by this report written by Punch the mouthpiece of APC, the election would be close.

It is laughable as the jokers listed Ekiti, Lagos and Oyo as states Buhari would win. Calling Plateau, Ondo et al as swing states have to bother on insufferable delusion.

Buhari will cry again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by maestroferddi: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mynd44:
In Barcanista, Ngwakwe and Anonimi's voice, GEJ will sweep the South West.

grin
Use your head. This is merely a prediction by an APC media platform.

I was expecting you to be worried because the analysts in Punch have confirmed what we have been trying to drum into the thick heads of APC supporters here: that election is won with structures on ground.

PDP has a well-oiled grassroots mobilising machine.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,I can't wait for the 28th of march. Many will wonder who and where are those who have been shouting sai buhari when the results are released and apc hardly wins 14states ! Bros just wait and see what will happen . Apc will be utterly dissapointed and disgraced . I have been telling ppl that in the scheme of things in nigeria politics ,nairaland or the social media simply doesn't exist. Political decisions are made on the political turf but political gladiators and so far the verdict has been reached which is gej should and will continue for another 4 years.

story we r waiting. Mark my word except riggin is done th ere is no way gej can win. Particulary as inec has refused to cooperate with pdp
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by PassingShot(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
ibson99:
PDP are going to need alot of rigging to win this election. Change must happen... Gombe should be an easy ride for apc

GMB won Gombe by 60% in 2011 so I don't see any reason he won win even more convincingly there now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by SpencerLewis(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
makzeze:
Buhari will win in Niger, kaduna, nassarawa, adamawa and gombe states. No doubt about that.

Nigeria sai Buhari

GEJ up to May 29 2015.
Thereafter, GMB all the way.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by SpencerLewis(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
phantonce:
Quote from prof attahiru jega on march 30.
Having met the requirement of law and polled the highest number of votes,Muhammad buhari of the All progressives congress is hereby declared the winner.

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
abbey621:
May the best candidate win, GMB or GEJ whoever wins should pray for great wisdom to be able to bring progress to Nigeria. Who knows maybe after 4 years of ruling, GEJ might have a change of heart and decide to be more caring about the Nigerian people or if GMB enters and actually brings the most positive change Nigerians have ever witnessed. Nigerians no matter who wins, say no to VIOLENCE!

change of what act. The man can neva change infact I think more corruption will occur with the way he had been flyin to lagos weekly sharing dollars abt. Miggling with opc and other political thugs. My dear it us too late for change. If indeed he wants to change he shd hv sacked dezani and not reappointed obanikoro. The man has corruption imbibed in him
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by anonimi: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
In you mind, you know this analysis by Punch is patently false.

That must be why is moniker is Mynd44 grin

Everything na for im mind, irrespective to whether e dey out-of-sync with realities on the ground.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by DJAmyluv: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
All these APC mofos get ready to scream 'elections have been rigged ' in six days time cos whether you , punch or any other Buhari apologists like it or not GEJ will win and Buhari will trek back to D aura to d warm embrace of his 150 sterile cows.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
kenrish2:
ok d name of d miracle is rigging and it always works even in other countries, then after d rigging u place army an mopol on d street to calm d peace and flog anybody wey misbehave

I doubt that will happen. Must he be there by force. The black man and crave for power. This is someone who has been deputy governor and governor what was his achievement. ? He was vice president for 2 yrs and president for 6 yrs with no tangible accomplishement. This country isnt secured again. Most of th e problems he inherited are still there from power,insecurity to fuel scarcity.
Today I read an emir in the north was adopted by gun men. Nigeria earned the greatest revenue from oil in his tenure yet no reserve. The man has no business in aso rock. We knw he means well but let give someone else a chance. I washed the bbc interview where he was tryin to use his eye to harrass d interviewer. Come next sat we r votin him out. Am from thw south the setinments aside
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Seawhy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Everybody is clamoring for change!
APC is the party, no matter how the election was rigged.
Sai Buhari, we need you to come and salvage this country.
Congratulations APC in advance

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by ocelot2006(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
ALGAMISH:
In 2011 Jonathan got 22mm representing 58% while Buhari got 12mm votes which is about 31%. That is despite the massive rigging by PDP. In 2011 proper election did not hold in South south and south east and this cannot happen in 2015 even though Buhari cannot win a single state their but PDP may not get half of what they got in 2011. South west voted overwhelmingly for Jonathan in 2011 and is very obvious the reverse will be the case in 2015. Just like is practically impossible for Buhari to win any state in South south and south east is equally true that Jonathan can never win a single state in northeast and northwest with exception of probably Taraba state. Here we are talking of almost 30mm votes. Now north central is where votes may be shared. In North central PDP may have plateau and probably Benue. Kogi is going to be 50 50 while Nassarawa, Kwara and Niger PDP cannot get even 20%. Victory for APC is very clear

You do know that the 2011 elections were adjudged as one of Nigeria's most free and fairest election by the International community and observers, right?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by ocelot2006(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Seawhy:
Everybody is clamoring for change!
APC is the party, no matter how the election was rigged.
Sai Buhari, we need you to come and salvage this country.
Congratulations APC in advance

Speak for yourself. I want continuity. #Forward #GEJWinsit
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by ocelot2006(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
keyman0007:

story we r waiting. Mark my word except riggin is done th ere is no way gej can win. Particulary as inec has refused to cooperate with pdp

You better bookmark this page. 'Cos you'll come back to eat your words.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by politifact: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

It is a prediction....not the election!

Personally....I would give PDP SS and SE...with Benue, Nass , taraba ,Kogi and FCT....While APC gets the rest of the North(exceptions to come), with the SW(Except Ekiti...and 50/50 Lagos)....with states like Kaduna, Niger, Gombe ,Kwara and adamawa being the decider states.
lagos 50/50?you are a learner
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by fresh15: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jonathan did it before and he will do it again.Going by the bad record of Buhari as a head of state and his anti-democratic dispositions against Jonathan after he lost the last election,Nigerians will vote Jonathan into power again because he has done well.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skykenny: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
speak2emmalex:
Buhari will keep winning online with delusional statistics BUT in reality, it's GEJ till 2019
For ur small mind abi?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by thepatroit: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
ckmayoca:

There is a process called rigging. Its already in place. Wait n see. A close source to pdp said so.
I agree with you. I got the info from a pdp person also. It's a shame
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
ocelot2006:

You better bookmark this page. 'Cos you'll come back to eat your words.

done dat already grin
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Johnsinia(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
9Ace:
GMB = Goodluck Must Bow
i wouldnt ve quote u if nt for the -ve clause u posted, and i read it, mitww. Be mindful of what u say n write. My goodluck shall forever continue to increase.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by OgologoDimkpa: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
By this time next week some pro Bukohari would have committed suicide due to disappointment on the fact that GEJ would have won massively embarassed GEJ is not vacating Aso Rock cos there is no vacancy in Aso Rock. Mark my word!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by stillwendy(f): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Did u see the PDP primaries in rivers state? It was so bad, so obvious it was rigged..I was ashamed of my state..all dis politicians Hve been causing trouble in R/S especially in omoku

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by nguavese: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari will win massively in benue,GEJ might get just 35%

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Peppyluv:
Why should I,when polygamy is your game undecided
And is better than infidelity... angry babe aint smiling with u.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Abdulleeh: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
nguavese:
Buhari will win massively in benue,GEJ might get just 35%

This post form a Tiv really gladdens my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Abdulleeh: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
sameer1212:

Sameer. Lovely comment. Yayi!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by dagbokoncept(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Despite Borno is Apc stronghold, Buhari should not expect such huge votes because INEC has put in place measures to prevent multiple voting, underaged voters, alliens and so on. In 2011, people were forced at gun point to vote CPC. This time around ,the presence of military wont allow such. We that live in the northern part knows all their antiquities. Say no to Buhari! Vote Goodluck Jonathan!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by dagbokoncept(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sooroptimist:

Go and look at all the election result from the beginning of 1999 and come tell me if PDP has ever even won any election in Borno before

The Boko Haram issue is even an albatross on Jonathan's neck not Buhari.......The only people using Religion and Ethnicity as a campaign tool against Buhari are the bigot Igbos( not all of them)

Every sane,detribalised and clear-thinking Nigerian know that Jonathan de;liberately refused to do anything about the Boko Haram for 5 good years in order to spite the North until recently when he knew he will be facing elections
Terrorism is allien to Nigeria and mireover bokoharam did not emanate during Gej administration, I think history should back that up. The JTF was winning the war against insurgents before the Borno elders raised alarm that it was their children that were being killed, I could remenber they visited Gej in Aso rock. After the withdrawal bokoharam became suddenly sophisticated. Now they are complaining because meat now hunts the hunter and they put all the blames on Gej.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by neocortex: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
These analysis is faulty on many premises. Firstly, it fails to take into account the reasons and volume of turnout.
It is widely known that merely liking a candidate is not enough reason to vote , one must have a much stronger conviction, therefore people that are likely to turnout are those who have the most to lose. Incidentally, such voters are predominantly found in the south and the hot middle belt, these set of voters will simply not be voting for vote's sake, but to them it is an act of protecting their future.
Since GEj has all these states, nothing will stop his victory.
I must state that punch newspaper does not disappoint in their biased unfounded articles.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
phantonce:
Quote from prof attahiru jega on march 30.
Having met the requirement of law and polled the highest number of votes,Muhammad buhari of the All progressives congress is hereby declared the winner.

By the grace of God....

We are still praying....

God help us....

Give us Buhari/Osinbajo and bless their administration.

Lets all together say AMEN

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by skak(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
sameer1212:

Bravo sameer!... person like him ( Peppyluv) has no known mother not to talk of father. He is a product of Baby Factory

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.