Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Where Are Our Virgins Today? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Our Virgins Today? (31244 Views)

Virgins And Masturbation / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / What Happened The First Night? My Hubby & I Married As Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:
Morning Cherryice kiss
mornin dear..
its evening here, just left wrk now
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Youngpo413:
sadly,you are not a virgin,so what's stopping you from tendering the kpomo,non virgins should stop playing hard to get,afterall what is "THERE" again.
what r you saying?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2015
cherryice:

mornin dear..
its evening here, just left wrk now

Oh noo ,,, must b tired ... U on ur way home now?

9am here gotta work but lol u know how i hate mondays smiley
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Oh noo ,,, must b tired ... U on ur way home now?

9am here gotta work but lol u know how i hate mondays smiley
yeah, matter of fact just got to my doorstep. I stl got to pick Bryan from the daycare

Evryone hates mondays lol
hw r you n business?
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2015
cherryice:

yeah, matter of fact just got to my doorstep. I stl got to pick Bryan from the daycare

hw r you n business?

Ok had no orders for awhile, but last night came flooding in got 3 baby shower events this week . But i should b ok be done by weds if no more orders grin

Yh pick up lil prince n get some rest hun kiss

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2015
cherryice:

hw r you n business?

Gotta run off now i'll b in later ... See ya hun smiley
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Vick4rill(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Pls sumbody should help me.how do l quote a person in nairaland and hw do l create a thread or use signs and similes.am confuse
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Lala247:

Ok had no orders for awhile, but last night came flooding in got 3 baby shower events this week . But i should b ok be done by weds if no more orders grin

Yh pick up lil prince n get some rest hun kiss
awww good for you..
see you later swtty love you kiss
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by dbestuncle: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
In those days maidens got married as virgins ,yes but dats because the young men didn't defile them until they married them,that means the young men also kept their virginity. And even today the girls who aren't virgins were deflowered by a man,if all men decide not to phuck gals will their virginity not remain intact? Wat I'm saying is dat this tin is a two way tin,if a guy doesn't phuck a gal,her virginity remains intact! ,both parties are involved here ,y are guys not being judged? Or is there a damn handbook or law or verse in the bible that states that only women should abstain from premarital sex?
If you want virgins out there then guys shul stop phuckin gals! Specifically those gals who haven't lost theirs yet. In that way this endangered species (virgins) will not go extinct. If u want virgins around then frm today everybody shul zip up ! Both male and female!

i agree with u to an extend. you are correct that VIRGINITY is a topic 4 both girls n boys. Immorality in this generation is in the increase not just because boys refused to zip up. From time immemorial boys have been making advances at women, infact those women in the olden days you refered to were tempted, most of the were had boys trying to defile them but they wer determined n that helped the society. Som women in that time fell for the temptation : some wer banished, killed, disgraced and som travel to marry in another land but the girls of today.......hmm.

A greater percentage of the girls of today posesses a loose waist and an intchng pp, a disease that only sex can solve. Sex to girls now is a right or a commondity 4 exchange that they even ask guys wu intends otherwise if they look a boy that he is not touching them. if only a greater percentage of girls will zip up or cross legs more. u will c what will happen. mind u presently there ar more virgin boys than girls in most communities in the world. 4 boys out of 10 may just be the ones sleeping with the 12 out of fifteen (15) girls on the same street. Girls help our world. u ar the mother of tomorrow
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Sugarpeaches(f): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2015
dbestuncle:

i agree with u to an extend. you are correct that VIRGINITY is a topic 4 both girls n boys. Immorality in this generation is in the increase not just because boys refused to zip up. From time immemorial boys have been making advances at women, infact those women in the olden days you refered to were tempted, most of the were had boys trying to defile them but they wer determined n that helped the society. Som women in that time fell for the temptation : some wer banished, killed, disgraced and som travel to marry in another land but the girls of today.......hmm.

A greater percentage of the girls of today posesses a loose waist and an intchng pp, a disease that only sex can solve. Sex to girls now is a right or a commondity 4 exchange that they even ask guys wu intends otherwise if they look a boy that he is not touching them. if only a greater percentage of girls will zip up or cross legs more. u will c what will happen. mind u presently there ar more virgin boys than girls in most communities in the world. 4 boys out of 10 may just be the ones sleeping with the 12 out of fifteen (15) girls on the same street. Girls help our world. u ar the mother of tomorrow

I agree,Nice view.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by vjsmiles: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Vick4rill:
Pls sumbody should help me.how do l quote a person in nairaland and hw do l create a thread or use signs and similes.am confuse
https://www.nairaland.com/162263/welcome-new-nairalanders
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by kamia(f): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
In those days maidens got married as virgins ,yes but dats because the young men didn't defile them until they married them,that means the young men also kept their virginity. And even today the girls who aren't virgins were deflowered by a man,if all men decide not to phuck gals will their virginity not remain intact? Wat I'm saying is dat this tin is a two way tin,if a guy doesn't phuck a gal,her virginity remains intact! ,both parties are involved here ,y are guys not being judged? Or is there a damn handbook or law or verse in the bible that states that only women should abstain from premarital sex?
If you want virgins out there then guys shul stop phuckin gals! Specifically those gals who haven't lost theirs yet. In that way this endangered species (virgins) will not go extinct. If u want virgins around then frm today everybody shul zip up ! Both male and female!
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by smilyice(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Virgins?
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2015

The only thing i got from this is 'phuckin gals' damn ure so inlove with d word 'phuck'
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

The only thing i got from this is 'phuckin gals' damn ure so inlove with d word 'phuck'
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Bwon(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Youngpo413: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
cherryice:
what r you saying?
you heard me right!
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Greeny02(f): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2015
Lala247:

Its ridiculous its like they make it seem only in nigeria ohh . If ur not a v ur worthless or something .. Soo judgemental ..

Like if ur a v good if ur not goid

U c anyone creating thread for non V's
This is where their takent is n most claiming v .. Is to impress guys .. Thirsty ppl tell me one successful virgin thats doing things around the world . Or one virgin thats a millionare
now tell who is judgemental,y una dey vex for virgins,if something is good let's say its good
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Greeny02:
now tell who is judgemental,y una dey vex for virgins,if something is good let's say its good

Pls read all my comments before u quote me lol u just want to quote abi madam sheep . smiley

Virginity is something to be proud of if uve got urs be happy b proud ... Im happy we african still have our values but doesnt mean u have to bully other ppl n make them feel worthless tho ... There could b non virgins reading this , who might have been married now divorced n no one wants them because of views like this ... If she sees this thread she cn commit sucide.

Ps mind ur biz next time hun .. Bye now .
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by julietchic(f): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
thank God mine is intact until I get married
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2015

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
~ All Virgins are Hoes .
.If you got a virgin sister, bring her to me and I will split her pusssy into two with my dick grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ All Virgins are Hoes .
.If you got a virgin sister, bring her to me and I will split her pusssy into two with my dick grin

shocked ahhh
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Omg v are hoes blackett must hear about this angry
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ All Virgins are Hoes .

Lol!!!
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
most beautiful romancelander; Lala247
how I wanna fvck and make her squirt in ma mouth

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

And virgin have tight pumpum but loose butt holes grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

shocked haaa
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by naijaboiy: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dimples192:

You're flooding my followers feeds! undecided

Jeeeez!! cry
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dimples192:

hahahahaha.......u wanna prove that? cant wait cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lala247:

shocked haaa

that fvcking moment when u squirt and I set my mouth to its direction cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

~ Damn! ..see confessions cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.