Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,016 members, 7,859,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Where Are Our Virgins Today? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Our Virgins Today? (31357 Views)

Virgins And Masturbation / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / What Happened The First Night? My Hubby & I Married As Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by ronald4lif(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. This shows dat u are clearly biased. I guess you are agains virginity also. So u are questioning my sense of responsibility when all I did was reply a very irresponsible comment by an irresponsible character. Instead of commending d OP for a very good post,she started attacking the wonderful message he shared with us.

No one is against virginity, if one is a virgin good and fine. But we're fed up with the virginity talks on this forum. It's becoming repulsive. Virgins are no different from non virgins and virginity doesn't determine how righteous or morally upright a person is.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
androidroot:
I'M A VIRGIN, I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE AND FUTURE.

~ grin I smells lies
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Dats not d point. I am not here to claim dat I am a saint. But even if u are not, at least learn to respect those that have achieved d feat, instead of attacking them and linking loss of virginity with success as d so called lara did. Dats my point.
respect those that achieved the feat n come here to rub it on the faces of those tht are non Vs?
Do you knw wht its like?
You called lala out n insultd her mercilessly just coz she said her mind concernin the topic on which you knw nt everyone wld agree wt your own view..why? And I ddnt see a post of hers whr she ever insultd Vs, matter of fct she ws never against it.
your insultn her wasnt cool
I suggest you apologize tho
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Not about fame. Stop being childish. We know virgins are rare. We know the girls will remain virgin if the guys didn't screw them, at least not raped.. But here in Nigeria instead of ladies according some respect and value to the girls who are virgins you find them giving excuses of why most of them are not virgins and trying to demean those who a virgins by making it look like there's nothing special about it
. You just said my mind. D problem is dat these ladies who are not virgins are always trying to make virginity seem inconsequential. They are trying to justify losing their virginity by insulting the virgins. Imagine some of d comments made by cherryice and d so called lala. After lala has done everything immoral , she is now trying to tell us dat being successful require loss of virginity. Theses are d pple deceiving our teenagers and younger girls today. Impostors.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

No one is against virginity, if one is a virgin good and fine. But we're fed up with the virginity talks on this forum. It's becoming repulsive. Virgins are no different from non virgins and virginity doesn't determine how righteous or morally upright a person is.

~ Yeah you are right. And last time i read the bible, it said be fruitful and multiply.
It didn't state from which age though
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by sheunflexy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Saimeritus:

http://www.e-expressnigeria.com/blog/2012/05/where-are-our-virgins
op you are looking for trouble from those that are not V ooo,well am not and am happy about it,am not sure if i want 1 has a wife,dont want a deep hole also,the stress to disvirgin na die,but I bet you the female's won't find it funny with you,you know as blind man no get eyes he go dey tell u say eyes dey smell,V or no V characters is the most important thing.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by vickylala239: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

But wait

Have u stopped to think how it make the non virgins feel ... Its like ur attacking them indirectly tho

Mann fix up
U dont have to quote me n insult other ppl just to get ur point acroos ur a v good for u im happy for u n all d v's undecided

So why do care Wat other Ppl Dat r Nt virgin feels,Whr u forced Abi r u d only one.

I Hv read ur comment,u tend to side non virgin by claiming guys did it.Yes is true guys did it.

Does that r virgin too guys approach dem too.

Decent gel Dnt slp wit any guy Bfr marriage.

Stop finding a way to condemn n support non virgin Jst Cuz u r Nt.

Afterall virgins do Dey bring Moni Or Abi d Hymen Dey produce gold.

Dat u Hv made ur Puci porous Cuz of numerous men n love of money does not mean u condemn virgins
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by SpoiltVirgin: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
I am in my 20s and I can boldly say am still a virgin. That is the sincere truth.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by pbs4real(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
soldierdollar:

Are thee guys forcing the girls into sex ? Are the girls not the ones submitting themselves ?
my broda ask them ooh,if the galz say no nko.we force them?
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
vickylala239:

So why do care Wat other Ppl Dat r Nt virgin feels,Whr u forced Abi r u d only one.

I Hv read ur comment,u tend to side non virgin by claiming guy did it.Yes is true guys did it.

Does that r virgin to guys approach dem too.

Decent gel Dnt slp wit any guy Bfr marriage.

Stop trying to a way to condemn n support non virgin Jst Cuz u r Nt.

Afterall virgins do Dey bring Moni Or Abi d Hymen Dey produce gold.

Dat u Hv made ur Puci porous Cuz of numerous men n love of money does not mean u condemn virgins

Ok ur right smiley
U happy now lol
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by babs01(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Lol I tire oh
I guess u were deflower @ 10
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by smudge2079(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
back in d days when we had dat innocent look, who could av thought we would grow up to be murderers #NOTLITERALLY

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by dollyptosh(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ We need to conduct an online two finger test(TFT) for all girls on Nairaland. grin
All of you should lie down with your legs spread while i start the suturing of the labia majora or infubulation

we need to sort it out today. When we find out who the virgins are. They would be asked to include virgins in their profile cheesy
easy as whistling dixie
lol
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
babs01:

Yh by u smiley since u me outside of nl
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by babs01(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

respect those that achieved the feat n come here to rub it on the faces of those tht are non Vs?
Do you knw wht its like?
You called lala out n insultd her mercilessly just coz she said her mind concernin the topic on which you knw nt everyone wld agree wt your own view..why? And I ddnt see a post of hers whr she ever insultd Vs, matter of fct she ws never against it.

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. You just said my mind. D problem is dat these ladies who are not virgins are always trying to make virginity seem inconsequential. They are trying to justify losing their virginity by insulting the virgins. Imagine some of d comments made by cherryice and d so called lala. After lala has done everything immoral , she is now trying to tell us dat being successful require loss of virginity. Theses are d pple deceiving our teenagers and younger girls today. Impostors.
this guy is truly jerk
Where n whn dd I evn lala insult virgins on this thread?
Hey dont mk me lose my cool n come at you
say what happned n dnt lie just to buttress your silly points
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by vickylala239: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

Do you knw wht its like?

O gel Notin Lik insult,d xpressed his feeling,moreover d insult didn't Mke lala short,tall,rich Or poor.

He maynt Evn knw d lala gel

Weda He apologise Or Nt it change Notin.

Did lala said d guy called him out,out of Whr?Nairaland to Whr.

Mercilessly as per lala told u Dat Or was she crying?

Or did u 4gt Dat lala,insulted d guy bck,by sayin his future wif will look Lik Dat.

Dnt try to push blame here n stnd on d fence.

Lala was playing down virgins Dat was clear Cuz she s Nt.

Weda ur a virgin today Or not men will Cum asking for it.d difference BTW virgins n non is,u accepted to sell it for money Or fake love.now the money and wit ur fake Lov ur not married.

Ur now blaming it on guys,Cum to tink of it,u Whr paid Or enjoy it as per love.y blame guys.

Which gel does Nt knw Dat guys deceive Alot.

Even ashawo will Nt Lik to marry ashawo,Jst as guys will use a gel n run to marry a virgin.

U gels know this things but wen u now tink,Wat will Hymen Gv me wen am offered 100k sum 1500 d guy will still collect change.u happy open ur pipeline for fuel to pass.

Nw u cn no longer get does offer Or ur Puci is So porous,no base no linings. Ur Nt Mkin v look bad

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by vickylala239: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

this guy is truly jerk
Where n whn dd I evn lala insult virgins on this thread?
Hey dont mk me lose my cool n come at you
say what happned n dnt lie just to buttress your silly points

Oya take on d guy am here for u

Lik you don't read.

Mst lala say virginz r fool Bfr u knw Dat,she played dem dwn.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by ronald4lif(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Yeah you are right. And last time i read the bible, it said be fruitful and multiply.
It didn't state from which age though

True to that.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dollyptosh lol
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vickylala239 I can see my moniker makes you cum on your boxers
keep quotng me, thats all you gonna get..

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by pretydiva(f): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Lost wt

Or u just feel like quoting me .. Wts blabbing? About? Where . Swerve pls wasnt chting to u mind ur biz
u ve lost urs gives u no right 2 spew poo. Guess u wil teach ur daughters 2 disvirgin at d age of 5. Nonsense
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
vickylala239:

O gel Notin Lik insult,d xpressed his feeling,moreover d insult didn't Mke lala short,tall,rich Or poor.

Or did u 4gt Dat lala,insulted d guy bck,by sayin his future wif will look Lik Dat.

Weda ur a virgin today Or not men will Cum asking for it.d difference BTW virgins n non is,u accepted to sell it for money Or fake love.now the money and wit ur fake Lov ur not married.

Ur now blaming it on guys,Cum to tink of it,u Whr paid Or enjoy it as per love.y blame guys.

Even ashawo will Nt Lik to marry ashawo,Jst as guys will use a gel n run to marry a virgin.

U gels know this things but wen u now tink,Wat will Hymen Gv me wen am offered 100k sum 1500 d guy will still collect change.u happy open ur pipeline for fuel to pass.

Nw u cn no longer get does offer Or ur Puci is So porous,no base no linings. Ur Nt Mkin v look bad

jeez I got visual fatigue readin this lol dark
maybe you wanna go back to school n come back quoting me?
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by babs01(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Yh by u smiley since u me outside of nl
hehe dem don disvirgin ur .... sef cos I dnt undrstnd wat u typed
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by vickylala239: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:
Vickylala239 I can see my moniker makes you cum on your boxers
keep quotng me, thats all you gonna get..

U wish u Whr d one their tongue tongue

I Cnt Cum Cuz I knw ur a guy,Dat means am Nt gayy.

Dats Wat Mst guys do to get attention!!
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
pretydiva:
u ve lost urs gives u no right 2 spew poo. Guess u wil teach ur daughters 2 disvirgin at d age of 5. Nonsense
Mayb its u dat took it shocked
Lol ok oh if it makes u happy type away wink
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
babs01:

hehe dem don disvirgin ur .... sef cos I dnt undrstnd wat u typed

Yh ur d one ... Since uve met me begore it must u wink
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by vickylala239: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

jeez I got visual fatigue readin this lol dark
maybe you wanna go back to school n come back quoting me?

It obvious u Dnt Hv Anytin to say!!

am ready for you
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Chinzzy(f): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Virgins? ?
Well if our boys wants virgins den dy should stop defiling dir sisters.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
vickylala239:

Hmmm read this like 3 times still not making sense .

Oga learn to type first before u argue with chics its not cute hun
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chinzzy:
Virgins? ?
Well if our boys wants virgins den dy should stop defiling dir sisters.

Did u all see this take note guys
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by vickylala239: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Mayb its u dat took it shocked
Lol ok oh if it makes u happy type away wink

Jst look @ u!!

Evrione knows u played dwn virgins Cuz u r not.

If ur not b happy wit period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.