Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Where Are Our Virgins Today? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Our Virgins Today? (31322 Views)

Virgins And Masturbation / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / What Happened The First Night? My Hubby & I Married As Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
no mind op,he dey look for virgin and is he a virgin himself before creating this thread? cheesy

I know see his dp . N that niceguy dp
I say no more men ..
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by mifavour(f): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Tanx hun. U can't eat ya cake n have it. Guys can't go around sleeping with gals and expect dem to remain virgins. And u re beautiful #no homo.

what's worse Is that they'd be the ones to badmouth girls.
btw thanks.. and you are beautiful too
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by niceguy7(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Are you a virgin (I know men are virgins forever)? Do you expect the lady you slept with to remain virgin?
#teamvirginboy cool
God forbids any form of sex before marriage!
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by firstolalekan(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Non virgin girls be like ;
Lala247:

Abeg ask them

Leave them to keep their v n b rolling in poverty ..
Virgins everywhere pls ... Create better thread

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Who de disvirgin our girls?
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by ronald4lif(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Its ridiculous its like they make it seem only in nigeria ohh . If ur not a v ur worthless or something .. Soo judgemental ..

Like if ur a v good if ur not goid

U c anyone creating thread for non V's
This is where their takent is n most claiming v .. Is to impress guys .. Thirsty ppl tell me one successful virgin thats doing things around the world . Or one virgin thats a millionare

Lala I was about saying some of these virgin propagandist will surely come for your jugular for this comment. And they just did. Abeg shift before them tear gassed you, with their irrational line of argument. cheesy
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by mifavour(f): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Are you a virgin (I know men are virgins forever)? Do you expect the lady you slept with to remain virgin?

dont mind the st.upid writer... check well he has a straphing machine.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by niceguy7(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:
Non virgin girls be like ;
Abi naa....hu wan marry iyawo tokunbo?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by mifavour(f): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
niceguy7:

#teamvirginboy cool
God forbids any form of sex before marriage!

need u tell the world u r a virgin
rest pls
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by subzidi: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
The guy on red cap is on fire and saying the right things without mincing words...stron leadership has been the emphasis and that's what we lack with the present administration.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
In those days maidens got married as virgins ,yes but dats because the young men didn't defile them until they married them,that means the young men also kept their virginity. And even today the girls who aren't virgins were deflowered by a man,if all men decide not to phuck gals will their virginity not remain intact? Wat I'm saying is dat this tin is a two way tin,if a guy doesn't phuck a gal,her virginity remains intact! ,both parties are involved here ,y are guys not being judged? Or is there a damn handbook or law or verse in the bible that states that only women should abstain from premarital sex?
If you want virgins out there then guys shul stop phuckin gals! Specifically those gals who haven't lost theirs yet. In that way this endangered species (virgins) will not go extinct. If u want virgins around then frm today everybody shul zip up ! Both male and female!
It shall be well with you my sister.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by mifavour(f): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

I know see his dp . N that niceguy dp
I say no more men ..

you sure a girl will ever bleep this guy?
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee bae and Onila you are kindly needed. 190 Onila husband you can come and testify if Onila is indeed virgin cheesy grin
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Sugarpeaches(f): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:

It shall be well with you my sister.

Amen o! grin
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by freecocoa(f): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
You are a day too late.

You for ask yesterday, I lost mine last night.tongue.

On a more serious note, I don't have any issue with an adult having healthy protected sexx with another adult.

As for teenagers and kids engaging in sexx, I think parents should pay more attention to their kids and educate them on the subject, their exposure to sexx related things should be very minimal.

Btw, it goes both ways.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by godoluwa(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Saimeritus:
u think say I be jambito bro. 400 level Mech. engr. by the grace of God.
gud. bro 4get about virgin & virginity. its gud 4 a gal to remain virgin till shes married but everything has turned upside down. marrying a gal as a virgin doesnt guarantee dat she wont becum a b1tch. may God give u a responsible gal as ur wifey

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by baba11(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Instead for our youth to set their career path on track first,they will be running after gals but immediately you dey reap the benefit of your hard work, dem go dey jealous!...who send?

Word of advise: leave woman and follow excellence and success....later on in life,women will be running after you#word...##from experience....
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Virginity is naivety. Puberty is nature's signal for one to get nake.d

Every meal is better when served fresh.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by doublem: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
No excuse for immoralities the op message is for male and female , we live under the ideology of civilization to commit sin, which is totally wrong.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
They are with Boko Haram! angry angry angry cry
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by M4gunners: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Very simple answer Allen Avenue.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by godoluwa(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:
Who de disvirgin our girls?
gals, oya answer d above question.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by tola9ja: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
AT ASO ROCK
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by micrep3030(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
My girl friend is a virgin
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Saimeritus:
how bro? I hate to brag but the poster made me to. yea for the IT stuff, I'm going for medicals at Mobil in Eket next week by the special grace of God
instead of u to silent on the person that quote u.it is nt neccessary u say al ds u said cos some people like me dnt say tins out until it is successful.u may be somone like dat n remember witches n wizards plenty for ds nairaland d same way lesbians n gays plenty.watch ur back bro
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by pretydiva(f): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Abeg ask them

Leave them to keep their v n b rolling in poverty ..
Virgins everywhere pls ... Create better thread
its because u ve lost,dats y ur blabbing about

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by niceguy7(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
mifavour:

need u tell the world u r a virgin
rest pls
Wareva tongue
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
baba11:
Instead for our youth to set their career path on track first,they will be running after gals but immediately you dey reap the benefit of your hard work, dem go dey jealous!...who send?

Word of advise: leave woman and follow excellence and success....later on in life,women will be running after you#word...##from experience....
3 idiots quote bro. nice 1
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Ekhemini(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Saimeritus:
how bro? I hate to brag but the poster made me to. yea for the IT stuff, I'm going for medicals at Mobil in Eket next week by the special grace of God
This na real mouth running. Guy calm down o.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by mifavour(f): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
niceguy7:

Wareva tongue
weirdo
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by godoluwa(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
doublem:
No excuse for immoralities the op message is for male and female , we live under the ideology of civilization to commit sin, which is totally wrong.
God bless u
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by soldierdollar(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
In those days maidens got married as virgins ,yes but dats because the young men didn't defile them until they married them,that means the young men also kept their virginity. And even today the girls who aren't virgins were deflowered by a man,if all men decide not to phuck gals will their virginity not remain intact? Wat I'm saying is dat this tin is a two way tin,if a guy doesn't phuck a gal,her virginity remains intact! ,both parties are involved here ,y are guys not being judged? Or is there a damn handbook or law or verse in the bible that states that only women should abstain from premarital sex?
If you want virgins out there then guys shul stop phuckin gals! Specifically those gals who haven't lost theirs yet. In that way this endangered species (virgins) will not go extinct. If u want virgins around then frm today everybody shul zip up ! Both male and female!

Are thee guys forcing the girls into sex ? Are the girls not the ones submitting themselves ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.