Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,084 members, 7,842,104 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose (15753 Views)

I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Toktee:
we know them well,jega already tamed them,no room for multiple thumb printing for you guys.
Card reader to the rescued.

Are you sure about that boy?

The man that pays JEGA is a member of PDP, how exactly did you tame him?
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by ademos32(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
seedorfg:
are you guys really sure that fayose is a governor of a state in nigeria, if yes, people too mumu
I said it and u shld quote it U'RE STUPID for dat statement u used 'who ar mumu?'
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by olatade(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Your opinion(s) don't count also,fool!
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ayekotoo:

Kindly tell us what your fantastic governor has done in Ekiti state since his re-assumption.
I don't mean to pry but are you the person behind ayekooto oodua(the most cursed username on facebook) ?
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by HzRF(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ayekotoo:

These are what he could do as a governor for the past seven months? Awarded contract not commissioning even if its a single classroom or a single local road. Smh
M sure this is what bubu will do had it been DAT he will be elected

Among the projects lined up for inauguration were the rehabilitated Matthew Road, Ado-Ekiti, Bisi Market, Awedele Road, Ado-Ekiti, drainages along Ajilosun Road, Ado-Ekiti.
Others are 12 ambulances, 19 patrol vans for security agencies, 20 motorbikes, three tractors and 12 waste vehicles.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/100-days-office-fayose-admits-owing-ekiti-workers-n7-5bn/
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Flets: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
virtuousMe:

And who was in power when militancy activities peaked in the Niger Delta? Obasanjo, a southerner, right? It took Late President Yar'dua, a northerner, to douse their activities and bring respite to the troubled oil rich region.

I am sure if you rationalize the above, you will realize the loop holes in your analysis. I think it will amount to disservice and blackmail for anyone to tow that line of thought as you enunciated. Don't you think so?

Do you mind telling us the closest a Niger Deltan has come close to power prior to Obasanjo? It was easier for Yaradua to deal with because GEJ his deputy at that time had to go to the creeks himself to create the in- roads and GEJ literally made the amnesty programme a reality.

Today you want to kick GEJ out and the objective Nigerians have asked why? Who has performed better than him and what are the evidences?

If GEJ was a northerner, his performance would have been rated at par with Obama by the tribalistic Sai Buhari crew..... but No, he has to go despite the massives road and bridges, the new universities and alamajiri schools, the rails and agriculture, the Sure P and You win, the automobile and fertilizer schemes, the free and fair elections, making Nigeria's economy the best, attracting the highest FDI to the economy, freedom of presss, privatizing the power sector, dealt with perennial fuel scarcity. ....... the list is endless

Yet he has to go because he is from a minority.
Just be aware that the creeks are watching, just know that if GEJ is persecuted out of office like you lot are currently doing........ NO INROADS CAN BE CREATED ANYMORE. THIS IS REALITY IN YOUR FACE.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by babasanti: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Fayose my main man, jose mourinho of nigeria's politics. He will beat you in mind games, hands down
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by tola9ja: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=31892128][/quote]

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by EdidiongEkong(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Good evening,

Did you watch today's Match between Liverpool and Manchester United?

However, Click here to VOTE for ME >>> http://rhodiesworld.com/?contestants=18-aniebiet-umanah

The Procedure remains the same:

1. CLICK ON THE LINK
2. LOGIN with your USERNAME and PASSWORD created
3. VOTE
4. Click on the FACEBOOK and TWITTER ICON to share to your friends

Don't forget to watch today's El' Classico between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Firefire(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=31894188][/quote]

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by tola9ja: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=31894296][/quote]

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by HzRF(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
babasanti:
Fayose my main man, jose mourinho of nigeria's politics. He will beat you in mind games, hands down
I swear

If u knw Hw APC are coveting him cuz he gat what it takes to play dia game
Fayose will bench liar mock-med anytime any day anywhere

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by mobaking: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Let no one threaten any part of the country over the 2015 elections.Most of you never experienced war ask syrians now.Go and vote and accept whatever results comes.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by HzRF(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=31894296][/quote]
See dem crying in conjunction

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by jazzydee: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:

Do you mind telling us the closest a Niger Deltan has come close to power prior to Obasanjo? It was easier for Yaradua to deal with because GEJ his deputy at that time had to go to the creeks himself to create the in- roads and GEJ literally made the amnesty programme a reality.

Today you want to kick GEJ out and the objective Nigerians have asked why? Who has performed better than him and what are the evidences?

If GEJ was a northerner, his performance would have been rated at par with Obama by the tribalistic Sai Buhari crew..... but No, he has to go despite the massives road and bridges, the new universities and alamajiri schools, the rails and agriculture, the Sure P and You win, the automobile and fertilizer schemes, the free and fair elections, making Nigeria's economy the best, attracting the highest FDI to the economy, freedom of presss, privatizing the power sector, dealt with perennial fuel scarcity. ....... the list is endless

Yet he has to go because he is from a minority.
Just be aware that the creeks are watching, just know that if GEJ is persecuted out of office like you lot are currently doing........ NO INROADS CAN BE CREATED ANYMORE. THIS IS REALITY IN YOUR FACE.
You are very right in your assessment. Niger Delta crisis is unavoidable if Buhari wins. It Will bebe the end of Nigeria as we know it. I hope. Gej wins to avoid economic doom to Nigeria
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by stephan001: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I so much like this man.
APC nightmare!...Apc runs for cover when he utters a single word!....
Politics has destroyed your sense. What is there to like in someone that wishes another man dead or that spends his state's millions of Naira to do malicious adverts yet owing civil servants' salary. Your life has been terrible under PDP, it's about to get worse. Foolish boy!

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by weselomo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
but Ur usual rigging act
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Touchforfree:
BREAKING NEWS: OAU Students stone Jonathan, Ekiti Obas, and Governor Fayose; & chased them out of lle-Ife!

In what seems a wild reaction to the polity ailed with hopelessness and frustration, the students of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Friday took their anger to the Oduduw a Hall of the university where they unleashed a dose of despondency on President Goodluck Jonathan.

A group calling themselves Concerned Yoruba Leaders, within PDP in the South West, had planned a one-day conference to drum support for President Jonathan's second term. Venue was the Oduduwa Hall.

As the President arrived for the programme, the students, who had planned very well to unleash their anger against Jonathan, had laid siege to the premises of the hall. As he alighted from his vehicle, hail of stones greeted the President.

The authorities of the school calmed down the restive students temporarily to "cool their temper" until Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State arrived the campus followed by two 52-seater Ashok Leyland school buses loaded with Ekiti Obas.

Fayose was so confident that the students would receive him with open hands. But as he arrived the campus with a horde of his boys in another bus shouting "oshoko oshoko", the enraged students of Ife in large numbers rushed towards his entourage and dealt a vicious assault on them.

He was lucky to run for his life, as his security aides shielded and ferried him to the hall. But the Obas, some of whom had already disembarked from the buses, were not so lucky, as the students descended on them. lnstantly, one of the buses made a detour and immediately took some of the Obas out of Ile-Ife, but Oba Adamo Babalola of Itaji Ekiti and Alara of Aramoko Ekiti were not lucky, as the vehicle with which they came drove off in a high speed, leaving the duo behind.

One of the Obas quickly removed his beads and gave his horse tail to his security guard to disguise his identity, and Dipo Anisulowo came to the rescue of one of the Obas, as he helped to carry his crown inside a nylon bag back to Ekiti State. Eventually, one of the stranded Obas was later seen in the town by the road side trying to catch Ado Ekiti-bound bus.

However, the students that had earlier mellowed down, regrouped and waited for the President for Part 2 of anti-Jonathan drama. Within minutes, the students had taken over the long stretch of road leading to the town from their campus., and the programme was abruptly brought to a close as Jonathan and his handlers hurried into waiting helicopters that ferried Jonathan, Fayose and other leaders and supporters out of the campus amid shouts of "ole ole ole"

OAU Ile-Ife students today displayed what they are noted for: to humiliate corrupt and inept leaders who are making life uncomfortable for them and who care less about what future holds for young Nigerians.

Great ife!!!

All Nigerians should pls plead with GEJ and. His cohourts not to tamper with the result and let ppple's wishes be.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA.........

You are not even good at lying.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ayekotoo:

You folks are educated illiterates. Was it APC that made the polls analysis? think my friend

No, it was tribune and PDP, call for help man, you're not getting younger.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by HzRF(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=imoleay0 post=31894630]

Are you really replying that ediot?[/quote
I knw my comment won't change his beclouded sense of reasoning

But at least he will knw d fact
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by coldFLARES1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:

I said outline in clear terms how the impending calamity can be averted by you or Buhari. Stating the obvious is no blackmail.

Unfortunately Nigerians hardly reasons beyond today. Kindly enlighten us on the way put of the coming tragedy.
Unfortunately, for me, I do not see any calamity bigger than granting Jonathan a fresh term. That man is hazardous! We'll all be dead
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Toktee(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
gud4dbest:
y?u cant stand such confession?does it hurt u?
confession,are you owk?
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Flets: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Unfortunately, for me, I do not see any calamity bigger than granting Jonathan a fresh term. That man is hazardous! We'll all be dead

Kindly explain..... I explained my position.
Or move on of you are without details like typical Sai Buhari activists.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Toktee(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
imoleay0:

Are you sure about that boy?

The man that pays JEGA is a member of PDP, how exactly did you tame him?
your answer will arrived on saturday march 28.,SAI BUHARI MY BRODA
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by folahann(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
These guys think their rigging plan would work this time around. It will be busted the same way Osun election was.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by stephan001: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, let's examine this issue this way: 1. What have u and ur family gained from GEJ's 6 year administration? 2. Are you satisfied with your life at the moment? 3. Are u okay with the state of the nation? 4. What new magic do u think GEJ will perform? 5. Did GEJ run from pillar to post, crawl from one pastor to another or share billions before we voted for him in 2011? Why is the situation now different? 6. Do u realise that the massive love n votes which GEJ enjoyed in 2011 has only being enjoyed by only one other man in the history of elections in Nigeria? What happened since 2011 to put him in the present situation? 7. Do u realise that the outcome of this election will greatly affect u and ur family? 8. Lastly, do u pray that ur life remains at it is and that u die like this?
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by ozibozibo: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.

And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.

And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Bookmark this page and quote me in 2019 if nairaland survives.
True!!!
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.

And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Storyland, storyland...
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by sexyjob(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:

Great thinker, I wish they can see this.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by sexyjob(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
stephan001:
Fellow Nigerians, let's examine this issue this way: 1. What have u and ur family gained from GEJ's 6 year administration? 2. Are you satisfied with your life at the moment? 3. Are u okay with the state of the nation? 4. What new magic do u think GEJ will perform? 5. Did GEJ run from pillar to post, crawl from one pastor to another or share billions before we voted for him in 2011? Why is the situation now different? 6. Do u realise that the massive love n votes which GEJ enjoyed in 2011 has only being enjoyed by only one other man in the history of elections in Nigeria? What happened since 2011 to put him in the present situation? 7. Do u realise that the outcome of this election will greatly affect u and ur family? 8. Lastly, do u pray that ur life remains at it is and that u die like this?
Do you think, GEJ is Nigeria's problem? I think the country's problem is undeniably you and your cohorts.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by sexyjob(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Lol. GEJ is winning the south and some parts of the north. Buhari will not win more than one state in the south. Anybody who thinks otherwise is fooling himself.
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Should Be Converted To A Political Party - Kanu’s In-Law And IPOB Prophet / PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson / Kwankwaso Never 'Directed' Me Not To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage - Abba Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.