Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose (15737 Views)

I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by spencekat(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Imagine APC still have the belief that the election that produced Gov.Fayose was rigged in the governor's favour.Somebody defeated you in all the local govt.areas and you still opened your mouth and said they used the military to rig the election.A big shame to APC.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by shilexworldsexy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
frankmishael1:
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

in Jesus Christ our God we stand.

Are u sure u have u and ur pastor have key of hell? Is beta u open and unleash dem on ur families first..... Useless woman, jst like the person u are campaigning for
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by coldFLARES1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:

Kindly explain..... I explained my position.
Or move on of you are without details like typical Sai Buhari activists.
Bros, I haven't got the energy to explain to a blackmailer like you. Stick with your Jonathan while I stick with Buhari. Whoever wins will be our presidents, and such legitimacy can only be guaranteed by a free, fair and credible elections. Just so you know, I am from Delta State!

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by coldFLARES1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Flets:

Kindly explain..... I explained my position.
Or move on of you are without details like typical Sai Buhari activists.
Bros, I haven't got the energy to explain to a blackmailer like you. Stick with your Jonathan while I stick with Buhari. Whoever wins will be our president, and such legitimacy can only be guaranteed by a free, fair and credible elections. Just so you know, I am from Delta State!
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

Are u sure u have u and ur pastor have key of hell? Is beta u open and unleash dem on ur families first..... Useless woman, jst like the person u are campaigning for
may u die of hunger, useless hoe
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by rasco2000me: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=clevvermind post=31891534]apc are just deluding themselves. they don't know pdp. grin SMH[/quote
FAYOSE U ARE A CRIMINAL THAT SHOULD BE IN PRISON CHAIN .TO AN ELECTRIC AHAIR .GIVE U HOT WATER TO BE DRINKIN.MAKE U DEFICATE MISS IT WITH EWEDU AND U EAT.WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE OF THE RIGING TAPE U STIL CLAIM VICTORY GOD WILLL DEAL WITH AND UR GENRATION .U CAN NOT TAKE US AS A FOOL IN NIGERIA
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by dROC1: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bros u are basically saying that because an Ijaw man is president, then no other tribe or person should get there because you are scared of Niger Delta Militants??...that's all you have said. I blame previous and present governments for having gangsters on it's payroll for fear sake.

It will shock you that Nigeria will survive and thrive!!
Grow a pair mate!!

Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.

And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.

And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Bookmark this page and quote me in 2019 if nairaland survives.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by PastorOla1: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
clevvermind:
apc are just deluding themselves. they don't know pdp. grin SMH
NOW THAT THE ELECTION IS JUST FEW DAYS AWAY, HOLD UR BREATH & SAVE UR SELF ALL D WAHALA, IF U ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO MUST LEAVE NG AFTER GMB'S VICTORY BUT GET UR PASSPORT & VISA READY.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Flets: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
dROC1:
Bros u are basically saying that because an Ijaw man is president, then no other tribe or person should get there because you are scared of Niger Delta Militants??...that's all you have said. I blame previous and present governments for having gangsters on it's payroll for fear sake.

It will shock you that Nigeria will survive and thrive!!
Grow a pair mate!!

It was easier for Yaradua to deal with because GEJ his deputy at that time had to go to the creeks himself to create the in- roads and GEJ literally made the amnesty programme a reality.

Today you want to kick GEJ out and the objective Nigerians have continue to ask why? Who has performed better than him and what are the evidences?

If GEJ was a northerner, his performance would have been rated at par with Obama by the tribalistic Sai Buhari crew..... but No, he has to go despite the massives road and bridges, the new universities and alamajiri schools, the rails and agriculture, the Sure P and You win, the automobile and fertilizer schemes, the free and fair elections, making Nigeria's economy the best, attracting the highest FDI to the economy, freedom of presss, privatizing the power sector, dealt with perennial fuel scarcity. ....... the list is endless

Yet he has to go because he is from a minority.
Just be aware that the creeks are watching, just know that if GEJ is persecuted out of office like you lot are currently doing........ NO INROADS CAN BE CREATED ANYMORE. THIS IS REALITY IN YOUR FACE.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by KanwuliaJara: 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Abi ooooooooooh! grin
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Osakah24(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ayekotoo:

edited:
Kindly tell us a man without Godfather what he has done for the past seven months thereabout since his 2nd term?
Aregbe wey no fit pay salary, your eyes never see him..
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by MDEWOLE: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
HzRF:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said the opinion polls won’t help the All Progressives Congress, saying the party is suffering from “Acquired Self-deceit Syndrome.”

The governor argued that it was a deceit taken too far for anyone to list Ekiti as part of States to be won by the APC in the Saturday’s presidential election.

He urged Nigerians to disregard the “orchestrated opinion polls” being published since Saturday in some newspapers, adding that, “Fake opinion polls won’t assist the APC, the way it did not assist the party in the June 21, 2014 Ekiti governorship election.”
Fayose, according to a statement issued on Sunday by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, insisted that President Goodluck Jonathan would win the Saturday election, no matter
how hard the APC try in their game of deceit and falsehood.
“When I saw the publications yesterday and today, I just laughed because I wondered how people can be so happy deceiving themselves.
“When you are telling yourself that Buhari will win in Ekiti, it shows that you are suffering from Acquired Self-deceit Syndrome which is even more deadly than ebola disease.
“That’s the same way they deceived themselves with orchestrated opinion polls before the Ekiti election, and up till now, they are still dazed by the 16 – 0 defeat.
“Funny enough, one of the newspapers that published the orchestrated opinion polls described Ido-Osi Local Government Area of Ekiti State as a ‘sleepy town’ thinking that Ido-Osi was a town.”
Fayose urged the APC to “stop lying and face the reality of a lost election because President Jonathan will win convincingly.”

He also described claim by the APC that there was “a plan to freeze the accounts of companies, individuals and organisations believed to be financing the party, with the ultimate objective of crippling the party so it won’t be able to sustain its activities, like paying its agents on Election Day and other logistics,” as a face saving tactic by the party

http://www.punchng.com/news/opinion-polls-wont-help-apc-fayose/
Fayose
Everybody know that u are a fake governor in Ekiti becos d whole nigeria know how u rigged d election with Obanikoro that was ordered by presidency. If opinion pollls do not help in APC rigging will surely help in PDP as they know them with.
Fayose u have less than one week in d office to run out of d country becos whether u like it or not .GMB will defeat GEJ on 28th of march then we will know who is a man and a boy foolish boy ekiti bastard.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by HzRF(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
MDEWOLE:

Fayose
Everybody know that u are a fake governor in Ekiti becos d whole nigeria know how u rigged d election with Obanikoro that was ordered by presidency. If opinion pollls do not help in APC rigging will surely help in PDP as they know them with.
Fayose u have less than one week in d office to run out of d country becos whether u like it or not .GMB will defeat GEJ on 28th of march then we will know who is a man and a boy foolish boy ekiti bastard.
Pls goto ekiti and see weda day hate him or not
Just a pity DAT buarhi won't win u would have been opourtuned to see him use 4yrs uninterrupted

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by soulfood(m): 2:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Last time i checked, you are not God. When people like you say their is a casting down, we shall say their is a lifting up. And we shall have whatsover we sayeth. When Buhari wins this election, extremely good times lie ahead for Nigeria.
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.

And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015. Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.

And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Bookmark this page and quote me in 2019 if nairaland survives.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Flets: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2015
soulfood:
Last time i checked, you are not God. When people like you say their is a casting down, we shall say their is a lifting up. And we shall have whatsover we sayeth. When Buhari wins this election, extremely good times lie ahead for Nigeria.

Don't go religious on me yet mr goodie two shoes
There are christians in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigerian NE who would quote the scriptures better than you but are being beheaded just because of the environment they find themselves in even when they had no contribution to it.

You are quick to take an action but you arer not ready to hear the consequences. Now that you've read it here that Nigeria will be entirely finished if you succeed in enthroning a Buhari and the oil installation go up in flames..... There is no better reality than that.

Brace up and face reality .... Some of us will be speedily gone to saner climes while you sit your arse here and face the consequences of your silly actions.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by Allikola(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2015
BUHARI FINALY SPEAKS: “Fellow Nigerians, People
accuse me of many things. But
one thing they never accuse me
of is corruption. They never
accuse me of mediocrity, or of
lying. People accuse me of many
things. I have led this country
and I have a record. We were not
perfect, but we were effective;
we solved problems, and we
made Nigerians proud. In our
government, we fought
corruption, we stabilized the
Naira, and we shut down
insurgency. We shouldn’t forget
so soon that there was the
Maitatsine ravaging the North
east and we dealt with it. We also
overran the Chadian rebels.We
rebuilt industries, Nigerians
queued up and treated each
other with respect; Nigerians
took pride in our reputation for
discipline.
The world admired us. We were
proud to be Nigerians. However,
because they can’t attack our
record, they accuse me falsely of
ethnic jingoism; they accuse me
falsely of religious
fundamentalism. Because they
cannot attack our record, they
accuse us falsely of calling for
election violence – when we have
only insisted on peace. Even as
Head of State, we never imposed
Shariah. All my running mates
have been either Igbo or Yoruba
and are always devout Christian
of indisputable repute. I have
and will continue to condemn
those who burn God’s places of
worship, be they churches or
mosques and wish God’s
judgment upon them. As your
President, their punishment
won’t stop there, we will also
ensure Boko Haram and other
such elements, are found, are
arrested and face the full wrath
of the law as punishment for
their crimes against our country.
My dear friends, this is very
important to note: It doesn’t
matter if you are Igbo,Yoruba,
Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere,
Urhobo, Igala and, no, it does not
matter if you are Christian,
Muslim,animist or atheist: we
need a new direction under a
new leadership. The task ahead
will be challenging and daunting,
but it is surmountable. This is
what leadership is about. My only
desire is to prove to you that
Nigeria can truly work. Allow me
prove to you that in your lifetime,
you can be proud of this country.
Let me make you this promise
today: We will protect your
children. We will protect your
wealth. We will make this country
work again. This is why I am
running for the office of the
president of Nigeria. This is my
promise.” – Muhammadu Buhari
(GCFR). If you love nigeria and your children's future, forward to all your contact
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by tuniski: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2015
MDEWOLE:

Fayose
you will be further pained to know that even if miracle happens and Buhari wins, he can't do Fayose anything! Moreso, Buhari and the band of those shouting change have 5 days to stop disturbing our peace. Gej till 2019 no evil alliance of some tinubu yorubas and buhari's north can stop him. By 29/3/2015 I expect Buhari to concede not go violent as usual!
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by datone: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ till Buhari come back and complete the debate he just missed while he was liasing with Shekau in sambisa

Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by adahgold(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Toktee:
And who is fayose,ibb or obj dog?

Pls help me,i go school in south sudan.

Help me also,SAI BUHARI.

u go follow pa buhari cry on Saturday as he will loose but it so unfortunate u will be crying from south Sudan..
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by danielmasarro: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ for transformation
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by smithbarry: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
it was unfortunate for nigeria to have fayose,GEJ and his mfcking crew
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by soulfood(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
chairman forte oil plc, you should be out of the country now rather than wait ke. death is nothing to a true christian. a better eternity awaits us. something far glorious than what nations are fighting for. However, you will not bully us into voting GEJ, we stand to SAY BUHARI. If you Niger delta people think causing chaos over an election your tribesman will lose is the way forward, i stand to say God will thwart your evil plans. The people being killed in the north east, why did GEJ wait this long to do the needful? My hope is in God bro. Not in Buhari, Not in GEJ and definitely not in the world system. But let the best man win. Don't intimidate people to vote your candidate with subtle threats. Abi you are asari dobubo ni? Peace man.
Flets:

Don't go religious on me yet mr goodie two shoes
There are christians in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigerian NE who would quote the scriptures better than you but are being beheaded just because of the environment they find themselves in even when they had no contribution to it.

You are quick to take an action but you arer not ready to hear the consequences. Now that you've read it here that Nigeria will be entirely finished if you succeed in enthroning a Buhari and the oil installation go up in flames..... There is no better reality than that.

Brace up and face reality .... Some of us will be speedily gone to saner climes while you sit your arse here and face the consequences of your silly actions.
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by fareed69(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2015
klodike:
Ayo my man.

But why in a country filled with millions of graduate, would APC present one certificate-less Buhari as their flag bearer. Believe me the guy has no education that's why he doesn't know what APC, INEC stands for. Say no to grand pa candidacy.

How far now, grand Padon win O
So were you wan run go?
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by sheymoni(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

in Jesus Christ our God we stand.

Oga how market?
Re: Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose by blacksta(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
if Only people could see the future - Before opening their dirty mouth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Sacks Enoch Ogun, Postmaster-General, Over Stamp Duty Controversy / Yorubas Are NOT Cowards / Saraki Meets IBB, PDP Delegates In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.