Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (37254 Views)

Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by appini: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
The next port of call for the tsunami will be Oyegun's state.

APC from now till after the elections, I single handedly covers you with the spirits of the more you look, the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by mastengsynergy: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Welcome back son. It is like a Prodigal son returning home.
I have ever been saying that APC does not mean well for this nation.
GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by ajebuter(f): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] Because of GEJ rice [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2232170_widowsadmiringbagsofricegivenawaybythepeoplesdemocraticpartyduringthehostingofwidowsinthestatebytheparty_photobyolaairenakho_copy_jpegfaf384e79669956413031d1665a4c268

will that stop GEJ'S Journey to otuoke

Mumu, shey na only GEJ dey share food?
What of Remi Tinubu's semovita?
Aregbe's salt, rice and sugar?
Ajumobi's packed garri?
Those ApC folks are not guilty abi? Only GEJ?
At least GEJ is sharing bags of rice, better than semovita, salt, garri or sugar!
Cheap and stingy bigoted people

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by mykemiley(f): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
viczing:
Chai deputy governor don rebel amaechi loL

Make sure your not a stooge/spy agent
na wetin I dey tink ooo..cos I no trust al diz politicians oooo
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Tvegas(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Unfortunately for PDP,RIVERS STATE wont determine who wins the march 28th general elections,even punch and other polls gave Rivers to PDP.....Nothing has changed in the swing states that will determine the winner....tell me Kwankwaso with 4 million registered voters with PVC decamps to PDP and i will take PDP serious.....Who is Tele Ikuru again?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by staymore: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Even Amaechi will vote GEJ as far as he remains a Rivers man.

But Tele bad o! This die minute.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by sexyjob(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
hah

the most incredible thing is about to happen.
In few hours, Tinubu would dump APC citing Buhari's incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Mogidi: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
hensben:
clearly He decamped due to regional sentiment.

Same sentiments that made pdp governors to decamp to apc.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by dein77(m): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hahahahhaha. Nothing built on falsehood and lies stands the testof time.

Sir, you're indeed welcome to the broad umbrella; the rains are coming in April, and brooms won't do.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by babyfaceafrica: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
All this deputy governors are just stooges and politically irrelevant,,ibeto,adesegun and now ikuru....I am yet to see a deputy governor that can pull crowd an make tings happen...well all politicians no matter which party an tribe they are are self centered..only time will tell if this moves makes sense
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by heywhytech1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Every national Nigerian know the reason why this clown deflected back to PDP, he knows it won't be business as usual and people like him can't fit in to incoming government so he decided to collect his own share from ATM machine call Mr clueless origanal Ijaw man only president that sees stealing as normal thing and according to him if you steal is just normal.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by sexyjob(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
staymore:
Even Amaechi will vote GEJ as far as he remains a Rivers man.

But Tele bad o! This die minute.
The guy sabi something
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by rexmozee0167(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
[size=22pt][/size] I have decide o, Jonathan Till Buhari can speak good english...............................getting interesting day by day, setting in ma office and looking
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by MacluvPH(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanda:

You and ur house are losers then

Evidence of a sadist,If its paining you go and hug transformer or better drink Hypo.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by eebruboss(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
These man is so stup! Menh! I can't imagine
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by ajebuter(f): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
In as much as i like GEJ and PDP, i find fault in this guy's defection in the last minute.

If he felt APC is bad, why wait this long to leave?

Abeg! He is a gold digger and apportunist jare.

Anyway, the guy is where his bread will be buttered.

I just pity Ameachi sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by robosky02(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
ok next
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by onatisi(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
bright007:
chai....this will be too much to bear

APC crashing like a collection of guguru rolling into the mouth
bros ,the crashing and defections haven't even started,wait until wednesday then u will see wonder .
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by eebruboss(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tvegas:
Unfortunately for PDP,RIVERS STATE wont determine who wins the march 28th general elections,even punch and other polls gave Rivers to PDP.....Nothing has changed in the swing states that will determine the winner....tell me Kwankwaso with 4 million registered voters with PVC decamps to PDP and i will take PDP serious.....Who is Tele Ikuru again?
Good incitation and analysis!.... LET THAM KNOW!
#WEHAVEDECIDED!
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by lifeisshort1: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
He can go

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Trailblazerleo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Abayhormy:
APC Already replied him saying that he had always not been with them , and that is why they have never trusted him with any key position in the party affairs. Little wonder Ameachi/the party did not present him as the party's gubernatorial candidate .
You are vary correct!and same applies to all Rivers and Bayersa indigens,they are not with the APC.Forget all you are reading on the net and newspaper,APC wil and can never win in this two states.Am saying this because I live in Rivers State.
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Ovamboland(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
The Rivers man in him, hmnnn, he finds it difficult to see beyond tribe and religion. Jonathan should be returned because it is their turn, interesting, performance doesn't matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Suljosh: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by mrrock: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Many people have said it, and well meaning Nigerians know that APC is more or less a terrorist organization rather than a political party. The earlier Nigerians realize the satanic nature of APC, the earlier Nigeria get better.

Say no to Boko haram.
Say no to Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by brownlord: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
coldsummer:
That is expected of u. For u to remain with APC despite ur knowledge of d party till this time means you can't be trusted anywhere you go!

Good radiance

#GMB

#President

Yes, but Ameachi can be trusted, Atiku Vp under PDP now chanting change can be trusted, OBJ president and leader under a corrupt party now a navigator can be trusted, Seraki can be trusted, Kwakwaso governor over 7 years who decamped because Jonathan refuse to shove his second term ambition can be trusted, Alhaji Rochas elected under PDP now chanting change can be trusted.

Tell me you are not a fool

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by securi: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Tele l know is one of the most upright politicians in Rivers state, he never allowed power to intoxicate him all the while, so whatever he says about APC is from a frank and reasonable man and l tend to believe him.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by sexyjob(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
MacluvPH:

Evidence of a sadist,If its paining you go and hug transformer or better drink Hypo.
Hypo would do the job, lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by PecE2Make: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
When you are transformed, you are already a changed person. " Make we de forward Nigeria, JONA is the man oya oya. APC now Na morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Suljosh: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
kingstylo01:
I've said it times without number, APC is fraud and deceit.....
Only the brainwashed will vote em...

Wakeup Nigeria, its less than 6days to go!

Don't vote for a wolf in sheep clothing...

Vote GEJ and continue transforming the Giant of Africa!
tell that to your family not nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by princebaby(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hahahahahah they are joining us pdp wellcome the lost ship
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by babasanti: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
samguru:
you are insignificant in APC

Your talking rubbish. Amaechi fears and respects ikuru. Apc in rivers state is finished

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Principal Who Issued Ademola Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.