Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (37253 Views)

Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by mimicious(f): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
E be like say if dis pple swap d next tin na to bad mouth!! Se d man blind b4

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by blackpanda: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
This man is a shameless greedy foool
APC dont need him
Hes better in pdp. let him go eat shit with them

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by samguru(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
you are insignificant in APC

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Mogidi: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
I predicted it.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by chykmoni(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by eagleeyez: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
I wonder what promises pdp made to him or what they used in blackmailing him to betray amaechi.

He will surely regret this move. When apc, gets on board, a lot of people die of fear.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by blackpanda: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
MacluvPH:
As for me and my household,we would vote Jonathan.

You and ur house are losers then

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by joanprice: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
betrayal
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by kurt09(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
sai buhari

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by ceedeez: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wat more can we say. Amaechi e go be you like film on 28th. You are mouthed finally

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by leke12(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
What money can do! All politicians have a price tag except Gen Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by gbadexy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
sharp man. he had the plan all along.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Heart2heart(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Teleport ikuru good one! 19 commissioners and 11 lawmakers joined him. Hehehe! Kitty-Cat Cat of ubima going dwn. Insultive and arogant amaechi. Mortgaging the future of rivers pipo over fulani bony ass.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by knoph2007: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
It is common sense revolution: Even if Oyegun decamp to PDP, I will vote Buhari. What I want is a change to my life not to his pocket. So good luck to him as his account is credited with another millions of dollars......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Mccullum: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
The guy can't be ok wit his boss simply because he didn't present him as APC gubernitorial candidate, so it is now he realised to maintain his loyalty wit Mr Sencondos? any way, that can't affect the winning chance of GMB while Gov. Amechi can stil surpass all his foes if truely peoples are on his side.

March4Buhari
APC! #CHANGE

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by MacluvPH(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jonathan, we the Igbo's are with you.Because you have made the impossible(Chief of Army staff, Secretary to the federal govt, and Finance Minister) possible for us and we still believe you would do more because you are our brother from a different sister region.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
eagleeyez:
I wonder what promises pdp made to him or what they used in blackmailing him to betray amaechi.

He will surely regret this move. When apc, gets on board, a lot of people die of fear.

APC must be really strong to wrestle out the presidency from PDP. You people are shouting the masses are in support of APC but failed to realize that what matters most is on whose side is the power brokers in Nigeria. The masses the worst that can happen is people will take to the street, and law enforcement agencies will be sent to go clear up the street. In the long run, they will break the will of the masses as usual,Occupy Nigeria ( oil subsidy protest), Egypt, China etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by OgologoDimkpa: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Una don hear am say APC na lie-lie party embarassed with wrong foundation. Anything built on a wrong foundation will surely sink. Nigeria will never sink therefore APC steer clear ... embarassed GEJ all the way!

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by darejem4real: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Power of change
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Abayhormy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
APC Already replied him saying that he had always not been with them , and that is why they have never trusted him with any key position in the party affairs. Little wonder Ameachi/the party did not present him as the party's gubernatorial candidate .
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Chigold101(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
viczing:
Chai deputy governor don rebel amaechi loL

Make sure your not a stooge/spy agent
Amaechi is the conductor of APC while OBJ is the navigator. He cant leave APC cos if he do... Chai!!!

What made me laugh so much when the deputy governor was speaking is when he washed his hands in a bowl of water...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by alphaconde(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thank God for your salvation Mr Ikuru

It seems it is only me and Mr Ikuru that have realized that APC is a rolling stone, I know PDP isn't a messiah party but government everywhere has its limitations.I don't know what people believe in APC, they sap u with a pipe and feed you with a straw.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Dafan(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Up! Pdp! Power to the ppl......!!!

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Odems: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Twists and turns within the plots in the plot!
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by hensben(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mogidi:

clearly He decamped due to regional sentiment.
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by lion042(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Handsome man. Thank God they didn't destroy ur bright future

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
may God Almighty destroy APC in Jesus name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by dave2meek(m): 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Welcome home
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by mrsuccessful(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
once upon a time..... my peaceful rivers state

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by loomer: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
If all d PDP members like make dem join APC, or make all the APC MEMBERS join PDP, na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by arabbunkum: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Amechi how market?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by 9inches(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ope o! Dis one strong walai grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.