Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (37266 Views)

Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Drone007: 3:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by jadakiss213(m): 5:44am On Mar 23, 2015
coldsummer:
That is expected of u. For u to remain with APC despite ur knowledge of d party till this time means you can't be trusted anywhere you go!

Good radiance

#GMB

#President
Nor be only 'radience',na ambience..U go don fail English for WAEC tire like papa,like pikin.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by emeka2847: 6:09am On Mar 23, 2015
For you to remain in APC for so long before defecting means that even PDP won't trust you with sensitive information. So you're on your own.
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by ellechrystal(f): 6:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Chigold101:
Amaechi is the conductor of APC while OBJ is the navigator. He cant leave APC cos if he do... Chai!!!

What made me laugh so much when the deputy governor was speaking is when he washed his hands in a bowl of water...
Hahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahah
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Myself2(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2015
RIGGING ALERT on nairaland

Who else has noticed and suspects that all the numbers of likes given to APC on nairaland threads appear bogus.
For instance,over 70% of comments on this thread are pro-Tele Ikuru/PDP,while those in support of APC are fewer,so how come the APC supporters now have a higher number of likes.

Hmmm,

APCheat

SHAME

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by gfullmoon(m): 6:34am On Mar 23, 2015
Typical of Nigerian Politicians-once the the odd is not to their favour they'll tend to be holy pass. Resign from the said bad government,they'll not. In the developped World once you're no longer comfortable the body language of your Party,Boss etc you tender your resignation and the teaming massses will take you serious. One can see that this man's selfish anger is induced by greed,that after his loyalty for 8 years his Boss did not find him worthy to replace him and staying ''idle'' in the next 4 years is the worst nightmare of every Nigerian politicians. So he's sympathetic to PDP should in case they win he'll collect appointment,should in case APC wins he'll plead and said PDP bewitched him and still collects appointments. If APC wins and give appointment to even FFK he will take it without any oita of shame. Nigerian Politicians are creatures of circumstance and are basically after their stomach. To me this is not news at all!
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Ababadada: 6:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Good morning people of Nigeria. Why on earth that Buhari always Pick Pastors as a running mate?? Son of man Buhari has hidden agenda.... Shine your eye!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by CaptPlanet(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Politicians, never in life would a reasonable fellow defend there cause! Tele, ur interest may have been marred and you are crying wolf!!

So amaechi joined Apc because he wanted to save the world abi? Was it not because of his selfish interest too? Hypocrites.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander tongue

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by CaptPlanet(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2015
gfullmoon:
Typical of Nigerian Politicians-once the the odd is not to their favour they'll tend to be holy pass. Resign from the said bad government,they'll not. In the developped World once you're no longer comfortable the body language of your Party,Boss etc you tender your resignation and the teaming massses will take you serious. One can see that this man's selfish anger is induced by greed,that after his loyalty for 8 years his Boss did not find him worthy to replace him and staying ''idle'' in the next 4 years is the worst nightmare of every Nigerian politicians. So he's sympathetic to PDP should in case they win he'll collect appointment,should in case APC wins he'll plead and said PDP bewitched him and still collects appointments. If APC wins and give appointment to even FFK he will take it without any oita of shame. Nigerian Politicians are creatures of circumstance and are basically after their stomach. To me this is not news at all!

See this one.
When amaechi joined Apc because of his selfish interest, why didn't he resign the governors office which he got under pdp? Infact all the g7 governors that are making noise in Apc, did any of them resign?
U Apc guys are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by anwo247: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2015
CaptPlanet:

See this one.
When amaechi joined Apc because of his selfish interest, why didn't he resign the governors office which he got under pdp? Infact all the g7 governors that are making noise in Apc, did any of them resign?
U Apc guys are hypocrites

Why are people still bothered about APC?

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Chigold101(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2015
emeka2847:
For you to remain in APC for so long before defecting means that even PDP won't trust you with sensitive information. So you're on your own.
wha u wrote would have been true if he has ever had quarel with Amechi.
It is on record that the man is loyal follower. He has been following & obeying his principal but as you know...“no matter how lie travels it has a short life span & truth must caught up with it then overtake it cos truth lives forever...
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by domino101(m): 7:08am On Mar 23, 2015
that's our mole in PdP.sai buhari
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Myself2(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Ababadada:
Good morning people of Nigeria. Why on earth that Buhari always Pick Pastors as a running mate?? Son of man Buhari has hidden agenda.... Shine your eye!!

My only annoyance is that Prof Osinbajo was smart enough to quickly go and secure an injunction to restrain the TV stations from exposing his hypocritical life of frolicking deeply with monumental thieves over the years without ever having his conscience pricked to raise issues with them per the source of their wealth.At least a supposed pastor should have been morally forthright to do so(only God almighty really knows those that are his TRUE PASTORS).
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by hubreality(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Expect more last minute defections, the Man need not to die in silence! cheesy

SAI JONATHAN!

GEJ TILL 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by priscaoge(f): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2015
canalily:
are you here in naijaundecided
Question for Amadioha undecided undecided
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Tamaris1: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2015
knoph2007:
It is common sense revolution: Even if Oyegun decamp to PDP, I will vote Buhari. What I want is a change to my life not to his pocket. So good luck to him as his account is credited with another millions of dollars......

Not just GOODLUCK to him! GOODLUCK to everybody.
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by dokson(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Mr ikuru, you are not a man to be trusted. Its still obvious that you will one day still leave PDP. Jumping from pillar to post

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by femmycares(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Mr deputy governor,I've always known u to be a man of questionable character followin your antecedents.Ur defection did not come as a surprise and never felt disillussioned.U are known to be a self-centred nd greedy fellow who fight for relevance nd personal interest.I remember u were a runnin mate to austin opara.U left his camp wen u noticed celestine omehia was favoured 4 d position.U emerged his deputy and shamefully left wen omehia's tenure was terminated by d supreme court.U ran to amaechi's camp for assistance like a prodigal son and got selected due to ur relationship with uche secondus.Ur action now is to get nominated incase pdp wins.Only fools and gullible minds wil be moved by ur unpatriotic action this time.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by eagleeyez: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2015
onatisi:
which power brokers are divided ?which yeye hand that fed gej did he bite? You don't even know shit about nigeria politics . The only set of people carrying the so called sai buhari campaign are the people on the social media and they are even based in lagos. Go to other south west states and see whether ppl give a shit about buhari or apc . So u think apc leaders are power brokers too ,abi ? They are nothing but a bunch of noise makers but No problem ,we shall see on the 28th ,all issues will be sorted out for nigerians to see who is who .

Hmmmmmm. And you know nigerian politics? Funny man.

Am sure you don't expect me to go into arguements because with poor you put up, I will floor you, 100%

Calm temperature, my love. Election is just. In a few days.till then.
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Paitty(f): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
All i see is a man paid to betray his boss,..nothing more
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by onatisi(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2015
eagleeyez:

Hmmmmmm. And you know nigerian politics? Funny man.

Am sure you don't expect me to go into arguements because with poor you put up, I will floor you, 100%

Calm temperature, my love. Election is just. In a few days.till then.
I don't follow or participate in politics online . I am on the field and forget whatever any social media outlet is saying ,the people that calls the shots in this country are solidly behind pdp and gej. Apc is only using the social media to whip up sympathy and sentiments and at the end of the day it is the power brokers will and wishes that will materialise. When the results are out ,apc can go and live for 3 years in the courtroom if they like .
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by kgr8mike(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2015
When a man speaks from his hear we know it. The Rivers deputy governor has spoken from his heart. APC is not a party to follow. I wash my hands off this treachery.
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Iyinemzo(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2015
coldsummer:
That is expected of u. For u to remain with APC despite ur knowledge of d party till this time means you can't be trusted anywhere you go!

Good radiance

#GMB

#President
Read well bros...He clearly stated that he was been loyal to his friend and boss but he couldn't bear the stupidity and thirst of the party in achieving what is clearly not achievable for them...You need glasses
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by eagleeyez: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2015
onatisi:
I don't follow or participate in politics online . I am on the field and forget whatever any social media outlet is saying ,the people that calls the shots in this country are solidly behind pdp and gej. Apc is only using the social media to whip up sympathy and sentiments and at the end of the day it is the power brokers will and wishes that will materialise. When the results are out ,apc can go and live for 3 years in the courtroom if they like .

Really? And u feel you are the only one on field right?
It will surprise you that many nairalanders are on field but don't prefer to just sample opinions and observe as well as learn

Don't fast in flattering your self. We will resume this talk when presidential election outcome is announced

Hope you have started organizing trucks for moving of jon to otuoke? Please its never too late to start but I advise you start making phone calls now.

Warm regards.
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by roscolee(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Nten:
That is the mechanism of Ameachi in rivers state begining to collapse. A man with no iota of respect for the office of the president because of one lanky nomadic fulani cattle rearer he is frolicking with. Shey it is backfiring now. That is regretably lugubrious!

Goodluck is lucky to have Wicked Wike drag TELEmi ikuru to pdp.
GEJ 2019
You must be high on something so cheap if you
classify Gov. Rotimi Ameachi of Rivers State a
traitor for not supporting President Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan's re-election bid, but Sule
Lamido of Jigawa, Ibraheem Shekerau of Kano,
Bala Muhammed, Nuhu Ribadu, Adamu Mu'azu,
and Gov. Shema of Katsina just to mention a
few are patriots just because they're in GEJ's
camp and against Muhammadu Buhari.
May God heal you of your EIS....Election
Induced Stupidity...
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by canalily(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2015
priscaoge:

Question for Amadioha undecided undecided
heh! U never told me ur name is amadioha! So you hav been killing people any how amadiohaundecided
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by shammah1(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2015
He didn't betray Amaechi. Amaechi used him to betray PDP and GEJ since 2013. What the hell are you saying?
eagleeyez:
I wonder what promises pdp made to him or what they used in blackmailing him to betray amaechi.

He will surely regret this move. When apc, gets on board, a lot of people die of fear.
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by eagleeyez: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
shammah1:
He didn't betray Amaechi. Amaechi used him to betray PDP and GEJ since 2013. What the hell are you saying?

Am stating hell.... I guess u know what the "hell" am stating now ko?please educate us on how exactly amaechi did that

Wawa kawai
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by shammah1(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Welcome back home prodigal son. You are forgiven so therefore, go and sin no more!

Also use your influence and bring hundreds of thousands supporters that Amaechi has blinded back home.
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by shammah1(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Kai ne wawa ba ni bane.
eagleeyez:

Am stating hell.... I guess u know what the "hell" am stating now ko?please educate us on how exactly amaechi did that

Wawa kawai
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by eagleeyez: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2015
shammah1:
Kai ne wawa ba ni bane.

Ko? Toh Kan ka kaman na biri, idon ka kaman na akuya,kuma bakinka kaman na rakumi
Re: Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." by Oluwaplumpie(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2015
coldsummer:

Good radiance

#GMB

#President
The problem with the so called change agents is that they don't realise they are the problem... I think u meant good riddance... Learn ur spellings and them, Nigerians might begin to take u seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Others Again As He Sits In Lagos House Of Assembly / Amaechi & Wife, Judith, Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.