Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Gf Vs Pros - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gf Vs Pros (814 Views)

My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! / My new GF vs YourMain / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gf Vs Pros by Ballotelle(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
i sometimes find it dificult to differentiate a normal girlfriend from a prostitute cause they both accept money/material for their service, pls correct me if am wrong
Re: Gf Vs Pros by lordthree(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
You've been dating the wrong girls
Re: Gf Vs Pros by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
I smh4u angry
You've being d wrong girls

And its not a bad thing if ur gf request money from u.
It turns bad if she request as if she is rendering a service and receiving her pay
Re: Gf Vs Pros by Fulaboy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Plx op don't forget to invite me to your wedding with that prostitute undecided
Re: Gf Vs Pros by ronald4lif(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yawns. Such thread are becoming boring biko, like everyday.
Re: Gf Vs Pros by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Most ladies won't come out clean about this issue..

You start asking for favours or money for hair this and that....

Any lady that will try this ishh with me...in her presence I will call a sex worker,invite her into my house sleep with her and pay her double her amount....so that next time she will learn to fvk with respect....

Bunch of Gold diggers..hoe's everywhere
Re: Gf Vs Pros by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ballotelle:
i sometimes find it dificult to differentiate a normal girlfriend from a prostitute cause they both accept money/material for their service, pls correct me if am wrong
Hehehe.

A prostitute is actually cheaper. But there's no emotion attached. That makes the difference.
Re: Gf Vs Pros by passionate88: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
lordthree:
You've been dating the wrong girls
This is one quote that I find funny in Nairaland... Girls want cash and gifts from their boyfriends, it just depends on how the request for it and how the guys see it (request).. It's hard to see a Nigerian girl that will date a guy for a period of time without requesting something from him, and when you see such girls, they end up dating the jerks in the lot.
Re: Gf Vs Pros by passionate88: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

Hehehe.

A prostitute is actually cheaper. But there's no emotion attached. That makes the difference.
True, and most of the girls double date...
Re: Gf Vs Pros by Pdizzle(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
A pros is emotionally cheaper, a girl can stick but a hoe will remain a hoe.

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship Will Be Over In 2days Time !!!!!!!!!!! / Why Sleeping Naked Is Good For You... / Can You Explain This Pics ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.