Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section (11044 Views)

Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section / Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2015

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

Go jack abeg undecided
Jack wetin? undecided
I no surprise say you never still change undecided
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by defemidefemi(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
I'm not in the mood to comment.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Jack wetin? undecided
I no surprise say you never still change undecided
she left a stain on you as your co-host in that wooing contest believe it or not.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
daviyjones:
she left a stain on you as your co-host in that wooing contest believe it or not.
i understand your point bro

Partially regretting.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Partially regretting.

undecided

Well whatever,
I wish you knew how much of my time I spent trying to see that the show was successful as well as interesting and all you can say is that you regret my help?

Shame on you boy!
There are statements you don't utter, no matter the circumstance...
Its just a pity......shaking my head seriously

I have lost all respect I had for you, nothing left.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Partially regretting.
#respect
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by blazyblaze(f): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
prevail23:
for me itz BLAZYBLAZE!
awwwwwwwww tnk u
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
daviyjones:
grin grin grin do even know the meaning of these words?(No offence)

I don't know how they come across those aggravating words.. I wish I was blessed with those words people misuse on the forum, I would be a perfect/wonderful writer

I save every strange word I come across in my notepad and I try to use them in my write-ups..

I wonder how they come across irregular words and the only time they make use of it is when people provoke them
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

undecided

Well whatever,
I wish you knew how much of my time I spent trying to see that the show was successful as well as interesting and all you can say is that you regret my help?

Shame on you boy!
There are statements you don't utter, no matter the circumstance...
Its just a pity......shaking my head seriously

I have lost all respect I had for you, nothing left.
i'll try to see if I can use the respect you had for me to withdraw money from the bank tomorrow.

Rubbish undecided

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

i'll try to see if I can use the respect you had for me to withdraw money from the bank tomorrow.

Rubbish undecided
Calm down bros cool

Biko

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Rubbish undecided

You are an Ingrate and that has become a fact. This your reply shows how immature you really are.

But guess what? ....... Karma is a biatch
What goes around, comes around

Have a nice day lawyer!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't know how they come across these aggravating words.. I wish I was blessed with those words people misuse on the forum

I save every strange word I come across in my notepad and I try to use them in my write-ups.. I wonder how they come across words and they only use it to hurl insults at those who provoke them
I don't post on people's thread but mine alone I just read.....have seen constant misuse of words I guess they just pick words from dictionary.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by chibwike(m): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
krall
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by prevail23(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
blazyblaze:
awwwwwwwww tnk u
your welcome dear! smiley
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
daviyjones:
I don't post on people's thread but mine alone I just read.....have seen constant misuse of words I guess they just pick words from dictionary.
Most of those heavy words they use are peculiar to American movies
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

You are an Ingrate and that has become a fact. This your reply shows how immature you really are.

But guess what? ....... Karma is a biatch
What goes around, comes around

Have a nice day lawyer!
Please move ahead!

You are talking like I was sleeping all through while the competition was going on.

Was it not the same you who was always getting into fights and allowing your feelings almost get in the way and spoil the whole show.

Now you call me an Ingrate? Huh? undecided

About the maturity don't even go there because you are far below that level.

Bullshit.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by chibwike(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Please move ahead!

You are talking like I was sleeping all through while the competition was going on.

Was it not the same you who was always getting into fights and allowing your feelings almost get in the way and spoil the whole show.

Bullshit.
where u take know this girl from
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Calm down bros cool

Biko
No wahala sir.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Please move ahead!

Bullshit.

Really?
My God..........
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by whizqueen(f): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Who else if not FriedPlantain cheesy
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pasqal09 you are spotted cool

I noticed you are no more a mod.. Wah happened ?
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

Really?
My God..........
Look,, you don't know what it took me before I allowed you to co-host that show with me.

Nobody comes from anywhere to host such an event which has been going on for years now.

I allowed you. Who is very notorious for causing a very big problem in this section.

With your alternate monikers you have caused havoc. You don't have a good record at all. Nobody knows you personally off Nairaland. And I put all that aside to trust you and let you co-host the competition with me.

I even let you open the final thread. Do you know how I was tongue lashed for that?

I bet you don't.

Yet you still found a way to let your character rear it's ugly head. You don't want to change.

Now i'm an Ingrate. It's my mistake for trusting you so easily. I don't blame you.

Talking about respect when you have none for yourself. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ggrin(f): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
NL drama undecided
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Is it a bad thing if you had opened this thread with this moniker? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Look,, you don't know what it took me before I allowed you to co-host that show with me.

Nobody comes from anywhere to host such an event which has been going on for years now.

I allowed you. Who is very notorious for causing a very big problem in this section.

With your alternate monikers you have caused havoc. You don't have a good record at all. Nobody knows you personally off Nairaland. And I put all that aside to trust you and let you co-host the competition with me.

I even let you open the final thread. Do you know how I was tongue lashed for that?

I bet you don't.

Yet you still found a way to let your character rear it's ugly head. You don't want to change.

Now i'm an Ingrate. It's my mistake for trusting you so easily. I don't blame you.

Talking about respect when you have none for yourself. undecided

I won't reply you the way I want to, because if I do, I would be banned for up to a year

If you didn't want me to assist you, why didn't you just say it. I never remember begging you. The only time I pleaded with you was when I said I wanted to give the introductory presentation for the first day.

I am not going to exalt any of my input into the show but I will tell you this..... I really worked hard in order to see that it worked out well

Please just get the fvck of my mention. Reading your comment is just bringing a tear to my eyes.

There are a lot of things you have to learn, young man
You don't toil with someone's emotions the way you just did....gosh
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

I won't reply you the way I want to, because if I do, I would be banned for up to a year

If you didn't want me to assist you, why didn't you just say it. I never remember begging you. The only timee I pleaded with you was when I said I wanted to give the introductory presentation for the first day.

I am not going to exalt any of my input into the show but I will tell you this..... I really worked hard in order to see that it worked out well

Please just get the fvck of my mention. Reading your comment is just bringing a tear to my eyes.

Cry baby. . .

You start trouble always, you end it with tears always.

We all know you created this thread with your preciouswhatever moniker. We no talk. Nneka123 made a comment, you dished the first insult on this thread. I know you would say you were joking with her. Your jokes are tasteless and bland and fvcking _stupid if that's the case.

Now, you are crying.

Get the fvck out of here with your crocodile and baboon tears. No one gives a fvck about that. Don't ever start what you can never finish.

See you talking tough, in the beginning of the comment I just quoted, and then ending it with tears.

You're so fvcking pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry o I didn't know you have heart not to talk of emotions.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Nneka123:
Fuvk you biitchundecided

Miss, you just tagged a member of your gender a "bitch".

If a MAN had tagged her so I'm you and every other female would have been up in arms chanting your feminist mantra.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

Cry baby. . .

You start trouble always, you end it with tears always.

We all know you created this thread with your preciouswhatever moniker. We no talk. Nneka made a comment, you dished the first insult on this thread.

No you are crying.

Get the fvck out of here with your crocodile and baboon tears. No one gives a fvck about that. Don't ever start what you can never finish.

See you talking tough, in the beginning of the comment I just quoted, and then ending it with tears.

You're so fvcking pathetic.

Its obvious you didn't do idiomatic expressions in primary school

When you say someones statement is bringing a tear to you eye, what you are implying is that the statement is saddening in a way.

Why the fvck will I cry because of this....grin

Its painful yes, but to cry, no, never.

Naijaboiy is one of your numerous butt-lickers so I don't expect less from him.
Whereever you lead, the nit-wits follow.

Look here dude, it seems you just get this gratification seeing me sad, or angry.
Shame on you, you suck, really.

Now bleep off my fvcking sight!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

If you didn't want me to assist you, why didn't you just say it. I never remember begging you. The only time I pleaded with you was when I said I wanted to give the introductory presentation for the first day.

You can get yourself banned for a zillion years if you want.

I don't give a fhuuck. undecided

Also do well to get the fhuuck off my mentions.

Rubbish undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 23, 2015
i like fckshit maybe because i like cursing like hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo / Discrete Meet Up For Sex / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.