Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section (11051 Views)

Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section / Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Lol... Clown. grin cheesy [/size]
Your yansh grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Missclasssy and Naijaboiy: You folks have the hots for each other, just admit it. One is a tornado, the other is a volcano.

Your constant fights seem to stem from something deeper than normal cyber-interaction. Whether positively or negatively, you both seem obsessed with each other.

Just come clean.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Last I checked,,being an undergraduate is part of a phase we all undergo as long as we are in the educational system.

You were once there(that is if what you claimed to be was true),,so i'm gladly one and i'd also definitely pass that phase.

Now let me make it a point of note to you that it would be a very big disgrace and embarrassment to my personality if I ever come across a pathetic,,depressed and low life suicidal scum like you.

The thought of meeting you in person has never surfaced in the selective process of my thinking faculty. So do not be delusional.

This also explains the fact that you are a guy after all because there is no reason why I should stand in front of a girl and start shaking.

I guess you are a graduate. Do something better with your life and not come here on NL to brag about what will never come to pass.

That will be all for now. undecided

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2015
This is bad cry
naijaboiy:

Last I checked,,being an undergraduate is part of a phase we all undergo as long as we are in the educational system.

You were once there(that is if what you claimed to be was true),,so i'm gladly one and i'd also definitely pass that phase.

Now let me make it a point of note to you that it would be a very big disgrace and embarrassment to my personality if I ever come across a pathetic,,depressed and low life suicidal scum like you.

The thought of meeting you in person has never surfaced in the selective process of my thinking faculty. So do not be delusional.

This also explains the fact that you are a guy after all because there is no reason why I should stand in front of a girl and start shaking.

I guess you are a graduate. Do something better with your life and not come here on NL to brag about what will never come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
U alone on 3people sad Na u go tire

Hey I missed it today what was that thread all about the one you created embarassed
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

Oh was it yooou cheesy angry kiss

Believe what you want babe, I am tired of defending myself against numerous accusations tongue grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
Wow, I went through blackett and Naijaboiy's comments and found out that they garnered a lot of likes and shares, meaning that people were really in support of them

So I am this hated on nairaland gringrin

Guess what guys, I don't give a fvck tongue
I will keep having my fun the way I like and you all can go bleep yourselves gringrin
Nobody hates you,just change the way you behave.....you can abuse me but I don't give a f*uck
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by LewisO: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Your yansh grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Make u remember, no forget that your big teeth for Nairaland before u go sleep o. angry cheesy [/size]
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by valmunich(m): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Pasqal09 you are spotted cool

I noticed you are no more a mod.. Wah happened ?
grin grin grin grin

Why you like find trouble like this? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

Hey I missed it today what was that thread all about the one you created embarassed
I was singing,and nothing more.it was cool
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

Blackett you wan kill me with laff grin grin grin grin...I don fall for gutter now grin grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

*in olamide voice* Shoro niyen grin grin grin...

Na play I dey play ooo tongue
*in yung6ix voice*

Dnt give a fvck like a chick seeing her menses and I ain't gat 2 calculate 2 knw if na play u dey play! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:01am On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Make u remember, no forget that your big teeth for Nairaland before u go sleep o. angry cheesy [/size]
Chai dat weed don dey work for your head ba and ah tell u say make u know kush,see wetin d weed don cause now grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
Wow, I went through blackett and Naijaboiy's comments and found out that they garnered a lot of likes and shares, meaning that people were really in support of them

I will keep having my fun the way I like and you all can go bleep yourselves gringrin

I love you. You've grown on me like a mole embarassed
You are the reason I log onto the romance section grin
So op sorry I mean you.... I choose you
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

This dude is still showcasing more of his inherent _stupidity gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
*in yung6ix voice*

Dnt give a fvck like a chick seeing her menses and I ain't gat 2 calculate 2 knw if na play u dey play! cheesy
Your yansh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

Nobody hates you. I personally don't. It's just my policy not to hate _idiots.

You're actually the dumbest person to grace nairaland romance section this year. Starting from your seriousbabe moniker. You think it's hatred when they had already accepted you, even with your past?

No. It's not hatred. They are just as amazed, at your stupefying stupidity. How you say you've changed, and then act like a cow on heat, simultaneously.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Missclasssy and Naijaboiy: You folks have the hots for each other, just admit it. One is a tornado, the other is a volcano.

Your constant fights seem to stem from something deeper than normal cyber-interaction. Whether positively or negatively, you both seem obsessed with each other.

Just come clean.
Sorry i'm straight.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by LewisO: 1:04am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Chai dat weed don dey work for your head ba and ah tell u say make u know kush,see wetin d weed don cause now grin grin grin
[size=14pt]And u lie for ma head say i take the weed wey dey for table, mean why na u take am o. cry

Abeg no let my girlfriend see dis o. cry
[/size]
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
If it's true that what u said came from yung6ix,then he need Cane
Maybe after u listen to *first class* u can decide if he needs d cane or not!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 1:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Just sick of nairaland today
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by AijaiI(f): 1:05am On Mar 23, 2015
It's hard 2 single out one particular person. Plenty funny characters
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

This dude is still showcasing more of his inherent _stupidity gringringrin
He's schooling your dumbass. . . Feeding you the humble pie. He has reduced you to one liners.

Choke on that, _bitch.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 1:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

For the fool to think I would ever want to meet him.

He should be really delusional.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Your yansh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
wink
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 1:07am On Mar 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Maybe after u listen to *first class* u can decide if he needs d cane or not!
So ds lyrics dey inside first class angry

In phenom voice

"Get off then chair mehn,am the one u suppose to cheer mehn,you are not the chairman,u just a man on the chair mehn" grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by valmunich(m): 1:08am On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
If it's true that what u said came from yung6ix,then he need Cane
grin grin

The line was freaking lame mehn

How person go enter studio sing that kinda stuff? grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:10am On Mar 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry i'm straight.

Wait a minute...she's a 'he'? Freakingly nauseating!

I just read her/his diary and she/he clearly stated that she/he has BPD - BIPOLAR DISORDER.

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Abeg whole steal ma holy cane? I wan chase dat hermaphrodite out of this thread grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

Nobody hates you. I personally don't. It's just my policy not to hate _idiots.

You're actually the dumbest person to grace nairaland romance section this year. Starting from your seriousbabe moniker. You think it's hatred when they had already accepted you, even with your past?

No. It's not hatred. They are just as amazed, at your stupefying stupidity. How you say you've changed, and then act like a cow on heat, simultaneously.

See as you carry nairaland for head grin

Come on you are smarter than this. What do you mean by "I thought you have changed"

This is the fvcking internet.... People act anyway they want to grin

See how you are just mentioning this moniker, that moniker..... Am I the only one that has had another moniker. Even you have moree than 4 monikers presently, so why cast stones.

Mehn, most people just lack "jocose intelligence", sadly sir, you are part of the lot.

Who the fvck gives a shit about online persona ?
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 1:11am On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:

grin grin

Lol,and I like that first class song Ooo,I don't know say d lyrics is lame angry
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:11am On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:

grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Discrete Meet Up For Sex / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love / Sure Fire Signs That Tells You, Your Ex Girlfriend Wants To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.