Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section (11048 Views)

Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section / Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 1:12am On Mar 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Wait a minute...she's a 'he'? Freakingly nauseating!

I just read her/his diary and she/he clearly stated that she/he has BPD - BIPOLAR DISORDER.

Damn!
Exactly!
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Chibwike what is going on here? undecided the topic is one thing but the content is another. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett, naijaboiy please stop giving missclasssy attention,its like she needed attention.Stop replying the hermaphrodite , sorry girl I mean, grin grin grin,stop replying he/she grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:17am On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]And u lie for ma head say i take the weed wey dey for table, mean why na u take am o. cry

Abeg no let my girlfriend see dis o. cry
[/size]
Oh! U mean chinelo,she knw say u dey take weed beforena,abi na another girl u dey talk about grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by valmunich(m): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
Lol,and I like that first class song Ooo,I don't know say d lyrics is lame angry
The song is cool buh that particular line was lame
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 23, 2015
@sonofmark you are not supposed to post the contents of one's diary. Its unethical as far as nairaland is concerned

Well, I don't still give a fvck grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

See as you carry nairaland for head grin

Come on you are smarter than this. What do you mean by "I thought you have changed"

This is the fvcking internet.... People act anyway they want to grin

See how you are just mentioning this moniker, that moniker..... Am I the only one that has had another moniker. Even you have moree than 4 monikers presently, so why cast stones.

Mehn, most people just lack "jocose intelligence", sadly sir, you are part of the lot.

Who the fvck gives a shit about online persona ?
Not only do you have bipolar disorder, you have "half past 4" eye disorder. . . Where did I say "I thought you've changed", you lonely pathetic little _bitch? Where?

You can never change. You tried to fool them, but I refused to be fooled. You tried to be my friend, I still gave you the middle finger. I'm emotionally intelligent, fvcktard. I study people for the sake of studying them. I've studied you and have found out that your brain capacity is lower than that of a snail. If I have 4 monikers, do I display 4 personalities on each of them? No I don't.

No one gives a fvck about online persona, but you've been wailing at naija boy for not recognizing blah blah blah co hosting you did. You're also hypocritical and you forget easily. That's amnesia.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
So ds lyrics dey inside first class angry

In phenom voice

"Get off then chair mehn,am the one u suppose to cheer mehn,you are not the chairman,u just a man on the chair mehn" grin
*in yung6ix voice*

Dissing me is like preparing for ur funeral or u can count on me numerals and u dnt want me in ur face eczemas simply cos d boy is on point decimals" wink
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:
Blackett, naijaboiy please stop giving missclasssy attention,its like she needed attention.Stop replying the hermaphrodite , sorry girl I mean, grin grin grin,stop replying he/she grin grin grin grin

Why you always begging friends.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
Not only do you have bipolar disorder, you have "half past 4" eye disorder. . . Where did I say "I thought you've changed", you lonely pathetic little _bitch? Where?

You can never change. You tried to fool them, but I refused to be fooled. You tried to be my friend, I still gave you the middle finger. I'm emotionally intelligent, fvcktard. I study people for the sake of studying them. I've studied you and have found out that your brain capacity is lower than that of a snail. If I have 4 monikers, do I display 4 personalities on each of them? No I don't.

No one gives a fvck about online persona, but you've been wailing at naija boy for not recognizing blah blah blah co hosting you did. You're also hypocritical and you forget easily. That's amnesia.

You don't use people's predicaments against them. That's wrong dude, really not cool....

You think you are so smart, but guess what, you are not!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 1:22am On Mar 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
*in yung6ix voice*

Dissing me is like preparing for ur funeral or u can count on me numerals and u dnt want me in ur face eczemas simply cos d boy is on point decimals" wink
Where dz guy see dz kind lyrics angry
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Apart from blackett and naijaboy any other dude acting missy is a Mitch especially the one who is broadcasting her diary. When did men beat women at being a biatch
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
Where dz guy see dz kind lyrics angry
e ma gba mi o! I'm not a guy oh!
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

Blackett for God sake stop replying this hermaphrodite ,she is jez seeking for attention
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by LewisO: 1:25am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Oh! U mean chinelo,she knw say u dey take weed beforena,abi na another girl u dey talk about grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]No chiemena lipsrsealed

Abeg i get crunch for Nairaland o, make she can see say i get another girl i go write query letter way long like wetin i no know. cry embarassed
[/size]
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:26am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

Why you always begging friends.
I wanna make peace because am a man of God grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

You don't use people's predicaments against them. That's wrong dude, really not cool....

You not acting tough again, what's wrong? I thought you had it all covered.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 1:26am On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]No chiemena :X

Abeg i get crunch for Nairaland o, make she can see say i get another girl i go write query letter way long like wetin i no know. cry embarassed
[/size]
Your case dey court grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Blackett for God sake stop replying this hermaphrodite ,she is jez seeking for attention
Boy. For the umpteenth time, you don't fvcking tell me what to do.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

Bbe he jst stated it he did use it as an insult.why do you get yourself into these useless brawls before bed. It isn't healthy for you mind because your brain will focus on this while you sleep and you'll dream of conflicts. It's better to do this during the day rather than before bed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Wow look at all the comments....

Even some sycophants have joined the party

look guys, I don't give no fvcks what you think about me, seriously I don't!

@ dimples192 kiss
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

Look at this mofo, I was just giving you an advice

If you think this is getting to me then you must be drunk on cow pee grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

I wanna make peace because am a man of God grin grin cheesy

Jst allow her please it looks awfull watching all these so called men and I use that term very lightly attack her. That's bullying. It's weak
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 1:32am On Mar 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
e ma gba mi o! I'm not a guy oh!
Am not talking to u but that guy 6ix

In phenom voice

*i know you broke but please pay attention,am so old in this game I should be paper paid in pension* grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
Wow look at all the comments....

Even some sycophants have joined the party

look guys, I don't give no fvcks what you think about me, seriously I don't!

@ dimples192 kiss
How many mouths do you have?

One mouth says "you don't give a fvck what people say and what they think"

The other mouth "says your condition should not be used against you"

You speak with your arse now huh?
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 1:33am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

Can we talk?
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 1:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
That's how the phoool switches. undecided
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

Bbe he jst stated it he did use it as an insult.why do you get yourself into these useless brawls before bed. It isn't healthy for you mind because your brain will focus on this while you sleep and you'll dream of conflicts. It's better to do this during the day rather than before bed.

Thanks for caring.
I can't just let this fools make a _fool of me.

I am not that soft, I can handle this smiley
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

It is. It is getting to you. You're really a girl afterall. I've studied you. You'll rather stay online to prove you are not hurt cos when you log out, you'll feel like _shit.

What I don't get is why you start these things that get you hurt in the end. A part of me screams loneliness.

I really don't like making girls cry.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
Boy. For the umpteenth time, you don't fvcking tell me what to do.

@stephenqueen
This is what you get when you try to butt-lick a fellow guy grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

Thanks for caring.
I can't just let this fools make a _fool of me.

I am not that soft, I can handle this smiley

It's not about being soft hun it's biology. You always pick night time to go on an e-war lol.
Ps you started it but have fun and good night kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo / Discrete Meet Up For Sex / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.