Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section (11045 Views)

Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section / Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / Top 10 Most Friendly Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

Its obvious you didn't do idiomatic expressions in primary school

When you say someones statement is bringing a tear to you eye, what you are implying is that the statement is saddening in a way.

Why the fvck will I cry because of this....grin

Its painful yes, but to cry, no, never.

Naijaboiy is one of your numerous butt-lickers so I don't expect less from him.
Whereever you lead, the nit-wits follow.

Look here dude, you just get this gratification seeing me sad, or angry.
Shame on you, you suck, really.

Now bleep off my fvcking sight!
Of course.

I know all your tactics. I can never lose my guard around you. I don't trust you and never will.

You suck more. . . Pathetic whorish _cocksucker. _idiot.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Na wa o undecided
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

Its obvious you didn't do idiomatic expressions in primary school

When you say someones statement is bringing a tear to you eye, what you are implying is that the statement is saddening in a way.

Why the fvck will I cry because of this....grin

Its painful yes, but to cry, no, never.

Naijaboiy is one of your numerous butt-lickers so I don't expect less from him.
Whereever you lead, the nit-wits follow.

Look here dude, it seems you just get this gratification seeing me sad, or angry.
Shame on you, you suck, really.

Now bleep off my fvcking sight!
Something must be wrong with your brain upstairs for calling me that.

Admiration can never pass for butt-licking.

I am me and I don't butt-lick anyone.

Get that into your head. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by LewisO: 12:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Nneka123:
Fuvk you biitchundecided
[size=14pt] Why insulted her? undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:32am On Mar 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
Of course.

I know all your tactics. I can never lose my guard around you. I don't trust you and never will.

You suck more. . . Pathetic whorish _cocksucker. _idiot.

Do you think I give a fvck grin

I don't know why you guys just spend your time scrutinizing and trailing me.

Mehn, its funny really. You suck dude you really do.

And don't feel you understand me, cause you do not and you never will.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na wa o undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't want to understand you. I don't want to scrutinize you. But you're just too fvcking daft. . . You wear your daftness like a sticker on your head. It's so fvcking easy to pick you from a crowd.

Who else will create a thread with one moniker and switch to another, to come and reply herself? Are you that lonely and sex starved? No one to show you love, _bitch? It's pathetic that you complain that I treat you like _shit. You're really _shit.

For what it's worth, you should always be spat on. . . Always.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:38am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy again,i knw go talk sha cuz if I talk she go abuse me
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2015
So the op opens a thread and then logged out hmmm interesting. ... grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge, jacksparrow1207 abeg where u dey show face missclasssy don start another drama cum watch grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
gringrin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Something must be wrong with your brain upstairs for calling me that.

Admiration can never pass for butt-licking.

I am me and I don't butt-lick anyone.

Get that into your head. undecided

Please now you are getting me annoyed

When it comes to cognitive ability, you are stairways behind me.
For goodness sake, look at this bleeping undergraduate, who the fvck do you think you are ?

Is it because I have been giving you respect all this while you feel you can talk to me anyhow you like

Look here boy, if you met me in person your gaunt legs would be shaking.... I just use nairaland to catch fun, except last week when I took it seriously and funny enough you didn't value my help.

You are now proving to be dumber than I initially thought you were.
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ligopedro: 12:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Nneka123:
The "nobody" person. undecided
Seriously who's that NOBODY been seeing seeing that for long..
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:
ipleddge, jacksparrow1207 abeg where u dey show face missclasssy don start another drama cum watch grin
*yawn* Wetin happen
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
*yawn* Wetin happen
Missclasssy don start another drama grin cheesy grin,the gurl sabi act o grin grin,infact the world best actress grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

For goodness sake, look at this bleeping undergraduate, who the fvck do you think you are ?

Is it because I have been giving you respect all this while you feel you can talk to me anyhow you like

Look here boy, if you met me in person your gaunt legs would be shaking.... I just use nairaland to catch fun, except last week when I took it seriously and funny enough you didn't value my help.

I guess u and naijaboiy team up to give us nice competition..now I believe all d bashing here are for fun just like love proclaiming
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 12:46am On Mar 23, 2015
U alone on 3people sad Na u go tire
missclasssy:

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
I don't want to understand you. I don't want to scrutinize you. But you're just too fvcking daft. . . You wear your daftness like a sticker on your head. It's so fvcking easy to pick you from a crowd.

Who else will create a thread with one moniker and switch to another, to come and reply herself? Are you that lonely and sex starved? No one to show you love, _bitch? It's pathetic that you complain that I treat you like _shit. You're really _shit.

For what it's worth, you should always be spat on. . . Always.

A

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

You sef grin tongue
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
U alone on 3people sad Na u go tire
You wan make the hermaphrodite ,sorry na babe I wan say cheesy u wan make she abuse u grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by LewisO: 12:49am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]It's even this silly girl that created this thread. undecided [/size]
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2015
*in yung6ix voice*

This is getting interesting, this is getting interesting plus I bring d interesting and that's interesting!
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]It's even this silly girl that created this thread. undecided [/size]
grin grin grin she is a naughty sorry Good girl I mean
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

You wan make the hermaphrodite ,sorry na babe I wan say cheesy u wan make she abuse u grin grin grin grin
She knows I won't reply her
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2015
That's right _bitch. Hide behind a meme. I love the way you shut up. Cretinous moronic imbecilic _twat.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
*in yung6ix voice*

This is getting interesting, this is getting interesting plus I bring d interesting and that's interesting!
*in olamide voice* Shoro niyen grin grin grin...

Na play I dey play ooo tongue
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by LewisO: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

grin grin grin she is a naughty sorry Good girl I mean
[size=14pt]Lol... Clown. grin cheesy [/size]
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

You sef grin tongue

Oh was it yooou cheesy angry kiss
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by naijaboiy: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

Last I checked,,being an undergraduate is part of a phase we all undergo as long as we are in the educational system.

You were once there(that is if what you claimed to be was true),,so i'm gladly one and i'd also definitely pass that phase.

Now let me make it a point of note to you that it would be a very big disgrace and embarrassment to my personality if I ever come across a pathetic,,depressed and low life suicidal scum like you.

The thought of meeting you in person has never surfaced in the selective process of my thinking faculty. So do not be delusional.

This also explains the fact that you are a guy after all because there is no reason why I should stand in front of a girl and start shaking.

I guess you are a graduate. Do something better with your life and not come here on NL to brag about what will never come to pass.

That will be all for now. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by ipleddge: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:
*in yung6ix voice*

If it's true that what u said came from yung6ix,then he need Cane
Re: Who Is The Funniest And Most Interesting Person On Romance Section by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Wow, I went through blackett and Naijaboiy's comments and found out that they garnered a lot of likes and shares, meaning that people were really in support of them

So I am this hated on nairaland gringrin

Guess what guys, I don't give a fvck tongue
I will keep having my fun the way I like and you all can go bleep yourselves gringrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Got Her In 48hrs, Yet She Is Not An Ashawo / Discrete Meet Up For Sex / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.