Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Experience With Paykobo.com - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Paykobo.com (23092 Views)

Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2015
I've been asking u guys to remove my number from your group for over a week now, or dont i've the right to leave your group again.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2015
paykobo:

[b]Thank you. And we really do appreciate your kind words and mostly the opportunity to serve. In the chain of things, there's a manufacturer, distributor, retailer and consumer. There's so much a retailer and distributor can do, except to balance the equation to satisfy both manufacturer and consumer. Or how else will i request for my number to be removed from yourgroup

As stated, we had a few lines. which even when we paid for data on them, we didn't get any data which indirectly affected not more than 7 customers so far, and have to find another solution.

But in a case where the consumer is comfortable with coming to a public forum with one intention, to disrepute the service, because, they find it near impossible to say, kindly take a look at the problem I am facing. Then, that's not a customer. Because their intention is not to resolve, but to disregard the effort and service.

I mean. you said it all. It's currently a non-profit!, but that still doesn't stop us from giving you a pristine service, in cases where we've issues. we fix.

How many times have your data, credit, call dropped, bad network.. you think this will disappear from the networks because we are here? We can make it better, by fixing it faster than they'll, but it doesn't mean it'll go away. And we will continue to make it cheaper too!

Once more, we appreciate you, and everyone who has giving us the opportunity to serve them.
[/b]
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by leobeno(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
PayKobo.com is a FRAUD Website. Order Number: 100023013 Date: 2/12/16. WebPay Transaction Reference: 120216094449. Order Total: ₦14,900.00.

Today is 2/22/16 and my order is still showing processing. They do not take calls, no one has contacted me. I have logged ticket (Ticket ID: QKH-326-79435) and they ignore. Did Whatsapp to all of their numbers I could find. SMS also and I get no response. My conclusion, they are bunch of criminals.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 1:09am On Mar 01, 2016
lebeno:
PayKobo.com is a FRAUD Website. Order Number: 100023013 Date: 2/12/16. WebPay Transaction Reference: 120216094449. Order Total: ₦14,900.00.
Today is 2/22/16 and my order is still showing processing. They do not take calls, no one has contacted me. I have logged ticket (Ticket ID: QKH-326-79435) and they ignore. Did Whatsapp to all of their numbers I could find. SMS also and I get no response. My conclusion, they are bunch of criminals.

Thank you for choosing Paykobo.com, unfortunately, our landlines were down but now up. But customers did communicate through our email and emergency mobile. You got a full refund, we hope to serve you better.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by franzis(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2016
I can vouch for their service
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by obi4eze(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
paykobo:

Thank you for choosing Paykobo.com, unfortunately, our landlines were down but now up. But customers did communicate through our email and emergency mobile. You got a full refund, we hope to serve you better.
Please do you have neteller for sale on your site?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by lifeofkelvino(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2016
paykobo:

Do u guys still sell data... Want to buy mtn i gigg.... Hw much is it??
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by melodytunes: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2016
MTN 1gb is 650naira
Etisalat 1.7gb is 1000naira
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Gosj01(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
I just brought data from paykobo and am yet to receive it, whats happening?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by omo17(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Gosj01:
I just brought data from paykobo and am yet to receive it, whats happening?

U ar not d only one, I also bought data from dem for over 3 months nao nd dey didn't credit my account, not to talk of countless email i sent to dem without any response. Guys beware of paykobo.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Gosj01(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
omo17:

U ar not d only one, I also bought data from dem for over 3 months nao nd dey didn't credit my account, not to talk of countless email i sent to dem without any response. Guys beware of paykobo.

Really? I just got mine now. I got double data!
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by melodytunes: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Etisalat
250mb for 200naira
550mb for 400naira
900mb for 600naira
1.7gb for 1000naira
3.7gb for 1900naira
Airtel
300mb for 300naira
550mb for 400naira
800mb for 500naira
850mb for 600naira
1gb. For 850naira
Mtn
1gb for 650naira
Contact or whatsapp 07087356050
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by madgoat(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
omo17:

Baba just call their customer care and it will be sorted out.
Yes, its true that atimes issues do occur but once u call their customer care they sort it out for u as fast as they can. To me i feel they are trying. I use paykobo most times especially if i am not that buoyant with cash to spend on data.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by U1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
WARNING: It is no longer safe buying data from PayKobo.

If you have dealt with them in the past, like last year or before then, please do not expect them to be the same. They have changed for the worse. I started using them for occasional data needs since about 2014 or early 2015. The service was good back then.

I returned last month with intention of occasionally purchasing 250MB or 500MB data that I could use as backup whenever the network I subscribe to for monthly data has issues. After my first purchase of 250MB, I ordered another on August 26. But four days later I couldn't use my remaining 192MB data because sponsor balance read zero (0). I contacted PayKobo on this using virtually all means of contact, from email to WhatsApp and Twitter. No feedback was ever received. Phone number listed on website wasn't reachable.

Actually, N200 isn't worth going hyper on, but people need to be aware of this problem. The disappointing thing here is that I had added more funds than I needed immediately in my wallet on the site. It could have been worse, though.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
U1:
If you have dealt with them in the past, like last year or before then, please do not expect them to be the same. They have changed for the worse. I started using them for occasional data needs since about 2014 or early 2015. The service was good back then.
I returned last month with intention of occasionally purchasing 250MB or 500MB data that I could use as backup whenever the network I subscribe to for monthly data has issues. After my first purchase of 250MB, I ordered another on August 26. But four days later I couldn't use my remaining 192MB data because sponsor balance read zero (0). I contacted PayKobo on this using virtually all means of contact, from email to WhatsApp and Twitter. No feedback was ever received. Phone number listed on website wasn't reachable.
Actually, N200 isn't worth going hyper on, but people need to be aware of this problem. The disappointing thing here is that I had added more funds than I needed immediately in my wallet on the site. It could have been worse, though.

We are not perfect, we have our mistakes. We apologize for the experience you have had. Etisalat had a downtime network last week and we couldn't check data balance. It affected some lines.

Kindly advise your line or email address to; hello@paykobo.com or sms: 08035565245. Rest assured, you'll be well compensated. Once more we apologize. Perfection is a continuum.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by U1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
paykobo:

We are not perfect, we have our mistakes. We apologize for the experience you have had. Etisalat had a downtime network last week and we couldn't check data balance. It affected some lines.

Kindly advise your line or email address to; hello@paykobo.com or sms: 08035565245. Rest assured, you'll be well compensated. Once more we apologize. Perfection is a continuum.

Nobody is. But you most certainly could have at least responded to one of the messages sent across various media, including the ones you provided above. No response for two weeks, even till now. Communication means a lot!
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by U1(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2016
U1:

Just to inform those who might have read the quoted complaint: I have been compensated with the full data amount I subscribed for originally. So, it appears you're still safe with PayKobo.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Gosj01(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2016
U1:

Just to inform those who might have read the quoted complaint: I have been compensated with the full data amount I subscribed for originally. So, it appears you're still safe with PayKobo.

Initially, I saw ur post but just chilled!

Have heard of paykobo since last year but bought my first data on the 4th of this month, I bought the 350 for 500mb and got 1gb. I exhausted it in a week and bought another 650 4 1gb, hoping to get 2gb but got 1gb embarassed (After some minutes) As it is, They are My Number one choice Data plan now!

BTW I won't mind if the extra Mb comes in

(Jim Godwin)

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by blazetitov: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
I bought 1gb mtn for 08066259070 and transferred to the cash to 1013174452 since 12.13pm. Does this take this long. Am a first time customer.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by melodytunes: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
It's due to network problem
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by blazetitov: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
blazetitov:
I bought 1gb mtn for 08066259070 and transferred to the cash to 1013174452 since 12.13pm. Does this take this long. Am a first time customer.

Thanks guys. Got the data later same evening.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by leobeno(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
paykobo:

Unfortunately, I am responding now because I have been away and did not give attention to this. We all do business and when you have difficulties in fulfilling an order, the best thing to do is to call/sms/email your customers to explain what the issue is. Alternatively, put up a notice on your website to warn customers of such possibilities.

Your statement that I "got a full refund" made no sense because you refunded me without explaining the reason you did not fulfill my order. It appears I only got a refund because I raised alarm on various online platforms - at least that explains why you could not apologize for your actions.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by blazetitov: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello, i transferred N1100 into your UBA account for etisalat 1600MB for 08178855196. Still waiting for the data!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by tafat: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2016
They dont seem cheaper than the normal local network tariffs
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by niggaman(m): 4:30am On Feb 10, 2017
i bought 1gig airtel since the 8th, am yet to be credit with the data. I have contacted paykobo thru their web page still nothing. The details of the transaction is as follows:

The Order ID: 100032604

The transaction ID/reference for this order is :080217215738

WebPay Transcation Reference :FBN|WEB|SSM|8-02-2017|060483

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Qimoshi001(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2018
Hey Paykobo How Do I Add Someone To My Data Wallet? Is It Possible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks / Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.