Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

My Experience With Paykobo.com - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Paykobo.com (23093 Views)

Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Buchyke:
It is not peculiar to you and it is very annoying, this goes a long way to show that paykobo.com doesn't have the interest of their customers at heart. Imagine making a research you are to submit first thing in the morning and you suddenly find out your credit is being debited when you have enough data. I checked my data balance and found out that i still have over 400mb left but my sponsor's wallet has being exhausted. Under no circumstance should paykobo allocate all their data without making provisions for their customers. What would i have done if i didn't have a back up sim with data? First of all you experience the poor network set up when you purchase data and also call them after so many hours just because the data has not been allocated to you and your credit gets depleted because of the negligence of the seller as well. Please and please, always make sure you don't run out of data because it doesn't speak well of your business.
Richhard:
This is what actually happen,i have 400mb+ on one of my eti sim,i was browsing and just receive a message that i have exhaust my data,i was browsing on a laptop,with a modem that calculate the no of data someone use,i check,and discovered that i have just use 50mb+,what went wrong?
on my other sim,i still have data,but the sim used to share data for me is not empty.
Note:this was the same problem i complained about! Days ago.

First and fore most, we accept full responsibility for such irresponsibility and do apologies for the inconvenience caused so far. Though we fixed this weeks ago, and the only lines with issues were very very early ones, we've had only 2 lines with this sort of errors. And tried all we could to fix it.

Actually, we did try to fix it. Take for example, the complaint made by: @richhard, Before the exhaustion on that line 921, we did actually load more data, but there's very little we can do, when there's a technical error from the network Provider. So, what happened to avoid that is that, we paid, and loaded, but didn't get the data on time until 7 days later. Find attached. Once again, we boldly say it. NO issues on MTN, GLO. Except on Etisalat. Even yesterday, we still have Etisalat taking our money and not delivering data to us, But what do we do?

Regarding, issue of timely delivery. Most orders are taken care of within 10mins. But customers who've sponsor error issues on MTN and Etisalat, will be subject to fixing from their end. However, we currently have to fix a major one, as we currently do not run 24/7 and that is affecting our current delivery to customers who place orders at late nights to early mornings. So, first step is, we've to stop our ads, and secondly we've to go improve and in fact go : 24/7. We've done the first one, that way we can improve on our systems and processes to deliver faster within the next few weeks. And we will take bold steps to deliver

To say we are sorry, the very few customers who've complained so far, got extra data, in fact someone like @richhard, who had consumed most part of the existing: 100MB/N25 free promo, actually got: 150MB fresh data. This is our little way of saying we are sorry. Even on behalf of Etisalat. Once more we are sorry, but already, we made sure the data usage is exactly as it's on the sims.

Overall. In here is the birth of what's to be the standard for customer satisfaction. We will continue, as a promise to find better ways to improve on our delivery of products and services to you. Oh, once last thing, we now have whatsapp @ 08035565245

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Buchyke: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2015
paykobo:

First and fore most, we accept full responsibility for such irresponsibility and do apologies for the inconvenience caused so far. Though we fixed this weeks ago, and the only lines with issues were very very early ones, we've had only 2 lines with this sort of errors. And tried all we could to fix it.

Actually, we did try to fix it. Take for example, the complaint made by: @richhard, Before the exhaustion on that line 921, we did actually load more data, but there's very little we can do, when there's a technical error from the network Provider. So, what happened to avoid that is that, we paid, and loaded, but didn't get the data on time until 7 days later. Find attached. Once again, we boldly say it. NO issues on MTN, GLO. Except on Etisalat. Even yesterday, we still have Etisalat taking our money and not delivering data to us, But what do we do?

Regarding, issue of timely delivery. Most orders are taken care of within 10mins. But customers who've sponsor error issues on MTN and Etisalat, will be subject to fixing from their end. However, we currently have to fix a major one, as we currently do not run 24/7 and that is affecting our current delivery to customers who place orders at late nights to early mornings. So, first step is, we've to stop our ads, and secondly we've to go improve and in fact go : 24/7. We've done the first one, that way we can improve on our systems and processes to deliver faster within the next few weeks. And we will take bold steps to deliver

To say we are sorry, the very few customers who've complained so far, got extra data, in fact someone like @richhard, who had consumed most part of the existing: 100MB/N25 free promo, actually got: 150MB fresh data. This is our little way of saying we are sorry. Even on behalf of Etisalat. Once more we are sorry, but already, we made sure the data usage is exactly as it's on the sims.

Overall. In here is the birth of what's to be the standard for customer satisfaction. We will continue, as a promise to find better ways to improve on our delivery of products and services to you. Oh, once last thing, we now have whatsapp @ 08035565245
Why quote me if you you're never going to address my complaint, Sorry, but i think it's insensitive of you. Did you take a critical look at what i said i was doing before i found out that my credit was bn depleted, the time i made the post. Do you think i will be awake by that time browsing my time away when i have to sleep? You keep blaming the network provider when you know you are at fault. Let's even assume the network provider is at fault here, why allocate all the data when you know that you're having issues concerning data allocation from them, why not save the remaining data for people that were already allocated data from the same line. The last time i checked my balance i had over 600mb left and you had over 8GB data left on your wallet. That was in the morning yesterday. I still have 432MB left and your wallet is absolutely 0MB. Why not move the people on the said line with issues to lines without issues. Check both nos, 08184026016 and 09092081106, i purchased data on both and they are not browsing now. Kindly get this fixed and stop blaming the network provider, besides, you knew you had limited data and you still allocated data to customers because obviously your pocket comes first. FIX THIS.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Buchyke:

Why quote me if you you're never going to address my complaint, Sorry, but i think it's insensitive of you. Did you take a critical look at what i said i was doing before i found out that my credit was bn depleted, the time i made the post. Do you think i will be awake by that time browsing my time away when i have to sleep? You keep blaming the network provider when you know you are at fault. Let's even assume the network provider is at fault here, why allocate all the data when you know that you're having issues concerning data allocation from them, why not save the remaining data for people that were already allocated data from the same line. The last time i checked my balance i had over 600mb left and you had over 8GB data left on your wallet. That was in the morning yesterday. I still have 432MB left and your wallet is absolutely 0MB. Why not move the people on the said line with issues to lines without issues. Check both nos, 08184026016 and 09092081106, i purchased data on both and they are not browsing now. Kindly get this fixed and stop blaming the network provider, besides, you knew you had limited data and you still allocated data to customers because obviously your pocket comes first. FIX THIS.
[b]
I put it to you, you are a noise maker. and not a genuine customer. At Paykobo, when there's a complaint, our first line of action is to accept full responsibility and look for solutions.

But we tracked your numbers, and found out your claim on line: 09092081106 is malicious. That line still has over 8GB, and your line is still on it.

Your second line has been for 08184026016, which is for a line, that you got N25 for 100MB. But not yet tracked it down, but can state categorically that, after using 100MB for 3 weeks. Wonder why you are still on it?.

Only you have 3 accounts on Paykobo.com ( And maybe even more), and you already violated one of our rules. One time testing Plan per person, already you've it on 2 of your lines. Henceforth we reserve the right to withdraw our services from you. And in fact charge you for the lines already activated on the Promo N25 for 100MB.

Also, I noticed you just joined nairaland (Of course you'll claim that you've always been a guest) but your 2 post so far has been on Paykobo. And you are most likely one of those competition who think the only way you can get customers is to create chaos, Dude, you are a learner. What we offer from Paykobo will cost you at least 12 months to build and 10years of combined experience. Maybe you think we just woke up from somewhere... walk into any slot shops and you'll find out the only Nigerian Branded Product, is a Paykobo Modem http://www.paykobo.com/huawei-usb-modem-4-sims.html.

The few of our customers who have legitimate complaints, email, call or sms us Contact us via hello@paykobo.com, tweet at https://twitter.com/paykobo, https://facebook.com/paykobo or call: 012793388 and they know we will respond, and they know we fix. 95% of the time. We are built out of customer satisfaction.

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Buchyke: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
paykobo:

[b]
I put it to you, you are a noise maker. and not a genuine customer. At Paykobo, when there's a complaint, our first line of action is to accept full responsibility and look for solutions.

But we tracked your numbers, and found out your claim on line: 09092081106 is malicious. That line still has over 8GB, and your line is still on it.

Your second line has been for 08184026016, which is for a line, that you got N25 for 100MB. But not yet tracked it down, but can state categorically that, after using 100MB for 3 weeks. Wonder why you are still on it?.

Only you have 3 accounts on Paykobo.com ( And maybe even more), and you already violated one of our rules. One time testing Plan per person, already you've it on 2 of your lines. Henceforth we reserve the right to withdraw our services from you. And in fact charge you for the lines already activated on the Promo N25 for 100MB.

Also, I noticed you just joined nairaland (Of course you'll claim that you've always been a guest) but your 2 post so far has been on Paykobo. And you are most likely one of those competition who think the only way you can get customers is to create chaos, Dude, you are a learner. What we offer from Paykobo will cost you at least 12 months to build and 10years of combined experience. Maybe you think we just woke up from somewhere... walk into any slot shops and you'll find out the only Nigerian Branded Product, is a Paykobo Modem http://www.paykobo.com/huawei-usb-modem-4-sims.html.

The few of our customers who have legitimate complaints, email, call or sms us Contact us via hello@paykobo.com, tweet at https://twitter.com/paykobo, https://facebook.com/paykobo or call: 012793388 and they know we will respond, and they know we fix. 95% of the time. We are built out of customer satisfaction.

[/b]
I just can't believe you, trying to score a cheap point by saying i am a competitor and also recently joined NL. Do you know how many guests that view this forum everyday? I just signed up cos i never had reasons to, i have bn viewing topics for years as a guest and so many people also do. You did a check on the second line after crediting it abi. You even uploaded a screenshot of the same no without doing so for the first. Why didn't you upload it as well? I am not a competitor neither am i a noise maker. I had 1200 airtime on the 1st line i registered with and i now have just 420 after your fraudulent activities. I never noticed this cos my phone was on silence, hence the alert would have notified me. Instead of you to apologize and fix the while issue and move on you are hear calling me names. I will not insult u or call u names cos that is not the way i do things. Work on your CS approach, the no if years u have bn operating ur biz doesn't make you the best service provider if you don't brush your self up. It's my prerogative to even rant as a disgruntled customer and it's also left for u to apologize and subtly fix the whole issue and move on with your biz. Below is a screen shot of my activities on your website so far, the same day i bought the 100mb to test was the same day i purchased 1GB as well. I didn't even bother to purchase the 100mb for the 2nd no, rather i purchased the 1GB straight away. I haven't violated any rules whatsoever and your here ranting about penalizing me, seriously.... SMH

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by zenith4biz(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
I created this thread because of the excellent service rendered by paykobo, I have been buying data from other data resellers before I saw there advert

It's worthy of note that I am not in any way related to paykobo but the dire desire to lend credence to our 'indigenous' organization made me to put up this thread.

Events through the previous weeks has shown that some data resellers on nairaland felt threatened by the burgeoning of paykobo and therefore tries to lay malicious allegations against them.

One thing is sure paykobo would continue to grow because the ease I have been enjoying since I joined paykobo is unprecedented.

Paykobo keeping growing and stay focused because detractors are on the way.

If you have enjoyed paykobo services like this post

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Buchyke: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
zenith4biz:
I created this thread because of the excellent service rendered by paykobo, I have been buying data from other data resellers before I saw there advert

It's worthy of note that I am not in any way related to paykobo but the dire desire to lend credence to our 'indigenous' organization made me to put up this thread.

Events through the previous weeks has shown that some data resellers on nairaland felt threatened by the burgeoning of paykobo and therefore tries to lay malicious allegations against them.

One thing is sure paykobo would continue to grow because the ease I have been enjoying since I joined paykobo is unprecedented.

Did you even bother to see my screenshots before you made your post? I wouldn't see a reasonable reseller that will buy from a competitor, not once but thrice. So people here with the same complaints are all resellers? Dude, you are simply a staff.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Kinkale(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Is dre no means of paying tru credit? Sumpple dnt stay close to the bank o..
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
packa:
@Buchyke I understand you plight and I will kindly advice you contact them privately and this will be settled without you guys exchanging words here. Also @Paykobo your customers are always right even if the issue is beyond you as long as they paid you they want satisfaction for there money even if it's N1 this is where customer service is tested and you need do everything possible to win them to your side. Trust me people will forget the good things you did and never forget 1 mistake you did which can even ruin all your efforts I know your are not making a dine in this and I must give you kudos for running this up till this stage. Just do the needful and maintain your integrity. Nice job!

[b]Thank you. And we really do appreciate your kind words and mostly the opportunity to serve. In the chain of things, there's a manufacturer, distributor, retailer and consumer. There's so much a retailer and distributor can do, except to balance the equation to satisfy both manufacturer and consumer.

As stated, we had a few lines. which even when we paid for data on them, we didn't get any data which indirectly affected not more than 7 customers so far, and have to find another solution.

But in a case where the consumer is comfortable with coming to a public forum with one intention, to disrepute the service, because, they find it near impossible to say, kindly take a look at the problem I am facing. Then, that's not a customer. Because their intention is not to resolve, but to disregard the effort and service.

I mean. you said it all. It's currently a non-profit!, but that still doesn't stop us from giving you a pristine service, in cases where we've issues. we fix.

How many times have your data, credit, call dropped, bad network.. you think this will disappear from the networks because we are here? We can make it better, by fixing it faster than they'll, but it doesn't mean it'll go away. And we will continue to make it cheaper too!

Once more, we appreciate you, and everyone who has giving us the opportunity to serve them.
[/b]
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by luluosas(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
zenith4biz:

Very funny of you. MTN is the biggest operator both on voice and data services in Nigeria today among all the telecoms operators. Does this make their services monopolised? Are the likes of Glo, Airtel and Etisalat still in the business of call and data services in Nigeria?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Buchyke:

I just can't believe you, trying to score a cheap point by saying i am a competitor and also recently joined NL. Do you know how many guests that view this forum everyday? I just signed up cos i never had reasons to, i have bn viewing topics for years as a guest and so many people also do. You did a check on the second line after crediting it abi. You even uploaded a screenshot of the same no without doing so for the first. Why didn't you upload it as well? I am not a competitor neither am i a noise maker. I had 1200 airtime on the 1st line i registered with and i now have just 420 after your fraudulent activities. I never noticed this cos my phone was on silence, hence the alert would have notified me. Instead of you to apologize and fix the while issue and move on you are hear calling me names. I will not insult u or call u names cos that is not the way i do things. Work on your CS approach, the no if years u have bn operating ur biz doesn't make you the best service provider if you don't brush your self up. It's my prerogative to even rant as a disgruntled customer and it's also left for u to apologize and subtly fix the whole issue and move on with your biz. Below is a screen shot of my activities on your website so far, the same day i bought the 100mb to test was the same day i purchased 1GB as well. I didn't even bother to purchase the 100mb for the 2nd no, rather i purchased the 1GB straight away. I haven't violated any rules whatsoever and your here ranting about penalizing me, seriously.... SMH

[b]

In your words:
It's my prerogative to even rant as a disgruntled customer and it's also left for u to apologize and subtly fix the whole issue and move on with your biz

We are not jonathan, neither are we buhari, we are not the one that caused the Nigerian problem. But definitely, we can improve in our own little way.

The person who opened this thread, had an issue. A major one I should add. Interswitch debited their money, but Paykobo didn't get the payment. Paykobo followed up the next day, and interswitch emailed us, apologized, and we fixed his issue. Thats why he came here. We don't know him, but we really do appreciate him, not for the problem, but for giving us an opportunity, a benefit of doubt. And he's since come again and again.

If you cannot give us a benefit of doubt, then, then we do not deserve your esteemed customer-ship grin. Why?.. because as a company with several variables, we cannot be perfect, if you cannot complain to us to fix an issue, then how do we fix?.. How do we improve? You come here to complain with 1 intention. To disregard us. Not to fix the problem.

To the issue. You've 2 different Accounts. 1 registered under a man's name, Another under a woman's name.

Based on the lines you've provided. I stand by my earlier fact, your claim is malicious for line: 09092081106. There's over 8GB on that line. And it's been there since the April 10th when you ordered it.

On the second line 08184026016. We sincerely apologies for failing to get you up on that, and wished you had contacted us, this will have been resolved in a few minutes, like we've done already, To say we are sorry, we've added a bit of more data, and hope and will definitely work towards making sure it never happens again.

We thank you for the opportunity to serve you. And hope you continue to Pay Kobo while you Save Naira!
[/b]

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
zenith4biz:

We love you. We appreciate you. We thank you. Without you. There's NO us. Once more, thank you zenith4biz, you're the man
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Richhard(m): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is my no 08185545512 no use to share data to me 09098893913

and check my acc i have
"On Hold" and "Pending" orders.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Richhard(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
paykobo:

yeah,i got 150mb(and that was because i still got a lil data left) thanks for that! I tried to make an order for 100mb for 25 again,but receive a message i can only do it once(my money still pending though)
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Buchyke: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=paykobo post=32598157]

[size=12pt]
[b][color=#770077]

To the issue. You've 2 different Accounts. 1 registered under a man's name, Another under a woman's name.

On the second line 08184026016. We sincerely apologies for failing to get you up on that, and wished you had contacted us, this will have been resolved in a few minutes, like we've done already, To say we are sorry, we've added a bit of more data, and hope and will definitely work towards making sure it never happens again.

I have two accounts because one is for me and one is for my sis, i did it that way cos i wanted a stand alone account not associated with her no. I also paid for the two with my card cos i manage both account. Did you even notice that i didn't bother purchasing the 100mb test plan for her? You said i purchased that for my account as well and u were going to charge me for that, that infuriated me. She called and said that she wasn't able to browse and that was after i noticed that u had 0MB on your wallet, so i also assumed she was having the same issue as well. I told her to check her balance and she reported she still had some data left.

Remember you said i was a competitor and a noise maker, that i opened two accounts for myself and my main line was still hooked on the 100mb test plan. You even uploaded some screenshot of when i made the purchase, when you still had data left, thereby leaving out the screenshot as at when you didn't have money in your wallet. That was why i called it fraudelent. I didn't come here to discredit you but to air my disappointment, but you handled it in a manner so underserving and to also rubbish my claims. I already referred two of my friends to you but whether they will still purchase from totally depends on them, no one wants to be stranded in the middle of an important project. Did you ever imagine what would have happened if i didn't have a back up glo sim with data?
Maybe i went a bit far, but who wouldn't after what happened and been debited of over 1k of their airtime? You have credited my wallet with 450mb instead of the 432 i earlier had, i appreciate that and say kudos to you. You have the cheapest data sponsor program so far and it's no mean feat to achieve that in a country like ours. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by 0Cisa(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
I paid f031

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by cee001(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=Buchyke post=32609086][/quote]Hmmmm...after ‘orubebeing’ paykobo abi grin..jst jokin'
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by pesty100(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
I put 25naira on the paykobo website displayed as alternate pay system on their website but it hasnt yet reflected on my account
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Kayman4life(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why is my 100mb testing plan still processing since last 1 hour,
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by figment232(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2015
My 500mb plus expires by month is it possible to roll it over?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by syllang(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2015
Quite disappointing to have been contacting all the customer care line of paykobo in the last 60 min without a response. Having paid for mtn 1gb data for 1k price tag on paykobo.com and an additional airtime transfer of N100 as requested to complete the transaction. This is not a matter of being scammed or credibility of paykobo but Purchasing data is a thing of urgency and that is why I choose paykobo cos of the system. If this is the last place to contact paykobo, pls send my data now 08060788184.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Paykobo,

Some minutes ago, I placed an order for a 1gb MTN plan using my credit card. On the interswitch page, after entering my OTP, I was given a message that my transaction was aborted, but my account had been debited. undecided

Why?

Please look into this.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Paykobo,

Some minutes ago, I placed an order for a 1gb MTN plan using my credit card. On the interswitch page, after entering my OTP, I was given a message that my transaction was aborted, but my account had been debited. undecided

Why?

Please look into this. The number is 08032835312.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by blackfase(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
I dare say your customer service is poor, very poor. I got issues & hav sent sms, messaged thru twitter, fbk & email, still no response. That your number, no one picks. What sort of biz are u guys running?

paykobo:

Thank you very much. Our Contact Center line is: 012793388. Email: hello@paykobo.com , tweet at https://twitter.com/paykobo, https://facebook.com/paykobo . SMS: 08027447846, 08035565245, 08058719988
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by blackfase(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
People need to steer clear of these people. They hav such poor customer services & relations desk. Inspite of complaints here & ther, they never deem it fit to respond.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Paykobo,
Why?
Please look into this. The number is 08032835312.

You are very correct, we've queried Interswitch and confirmed your payment was indeed received. Your order has been invoiced, and would have been delivered, but MTN usually has downtime between 9-10pm, so kindly excercise patience, you'll receive your order soon.

Next time, do send an email to: hello@paykobo.com, whatsapp/sms: 08035565245, or Call: 012793388(Currently down) for instant feedback, as we seldom check this or any other thread
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
blackfase:

I dare say your customer service is poor, very poor. I got issues & hav sent sms, messaged thru twitter, fbk & email, still no response. That your number, no one picks. What sort of biz are u guys running?

Thank you for choosing Paykobo.com, and we apologies for whatever poor experiences you might have received recently, our Call Center line currently has a technical issue which the service provider is working on, So it rings, but it doesn't terminate at our call center, however, we've been on alert to fix inquiries, complaints via email, sms, and other platforms instantly, Perfection is a continuum, and we will continue to keep improving to better serve you, almost all of our customers get what they paid for immediately, thats what we do here.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
What Some of our Customers are saying: https://www.facebook.com/Paykobo/app_226132034107547
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by blackfase(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Well, ur remarks are noted. Since u seem active here, is ther anything u can do to fix my issues? I need my numbers to be deactivated on ur sponsor lines from where I made purchases. Can it be done?

paykobo:

Thank you for choosing Paykobo.com, and we apologies for whatever poor experiences you might have received recently, our Call Center line currently has a technical issue which the service provider is working on, So it rings, but it doesn't terminate at our call center, however, we've been on alert to fix inquiries, complaints via email, sms, and other platforms instantly, Perfection is a continuum, and we will continue to keep improving to better serve you, almost all of our customers get what they paid for immediately, thats what we do here.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by raziboi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am vouching for CHEAP DATA SOLUTION
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2015
paykobo:

You are very correct, we've queried Interswitch and confirmed your payment was indeed received. Your order has been invoiced, and would have been delivered, but MTN usually has downtime between 9-10pm, so kindly excercise patience, you'll receive your order soon.

Next time, do send an email to: hello@paykobo.com, whatsapp/sms: 08035565245, or Call: 012793388(Currently down) for instant feedback, as we seldom check this or any other thread
Just received it. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks / Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.