Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Experience With Paykobo.com - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Paykobo.com (23098 Views)

Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Richhard:

i have sent an email just now..

Hello Richard, Thank you for the update. This line actually has enough credit to keep you going, but unfortunately, there's a technical error from Etisalat during the conversation to data, which they are working on as we speak. Kindly exercise a bit of patience while, they fix it, but rest assured, all is fine. If however, you need to urgently move on, we are glad to put you on any of our enterprise data lines.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
bratan:
My experience with paykobo was quite wierd. I tried their service for the first time with #600 for etisalat 500mb on March 29. Paid via online and all I did was follow the election update on Nairaland. I was surprised when I discovered my data finished this morning. Couldn't reach paykobo contact, so I called etisalat customer care and I was told data don finish for my sponsor wallet.
Well, i no go vex cos CHANGE IS HERE.
Sai .....

Change is definitely here, and the change is Paykobo where you save Naira, on this particular day you complained, etisalat servers was down (sorry you got wrong info from etisalat cs)and most customers couldn't even check their data balance, but am sure you've seen your sponsor wallet is actually there. And hopefully your data has been consumed, we keep serious track of such comments.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Overall, No company, or service started out perfect, but with good preparation, and consistent improvement. In there lies a great company. Perfection is a continuum, and we will continue to do everything we can to improve on our systems, processes, people to deliver great service to you, we've had some exceptional encouraging words here, that'll continue to make us feel proud of ourselves, and some complaints here, that'll make us better. We continue to welcome your complaints, as it helps to drive this better, to serve not only you, but your friends and families. Thank you for Choosing Paykobo.com! in the golden words of xmileeasy, we say Pay Kobo, Save Naira!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Richhard(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
paykobo:

Hello Richard, Thank you for the update. This line actually has enough credit to keep you going, but unfortunately, there's a technical error from Etisalat during the conversation to data, which they are working on as we speak. Kindly exercise a bit of patience while, they fix it, but rest assured, all is fine. If however, you need to urgently move on, we are glad to put you on any of our enterprise data lines.

enterprise data lines? What's it about?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Kayman4life(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
How long does the 100 MB testing Plan for N25 last
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by iamskiigii(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2015
It's real but I'm not too cool with the time of delivery. First transaction two nights ago took till yesterday afternoon. If there was a functional whatapp line, it's a thing I could ve used to ascertain if I would be creditted with data immediately.
PS: This happened yesterday:
Hello Mr. Qwerty uiop, We only offer N25 for 100MB per account. We are very sorry your second transaction cannot be completed. 012793388
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by bratan(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2015
paykobo:

Change is definitely here, and the change is Paykobo where you save Naira, on this particular day you complained, etisalat servers was down (sorry you got wrong info from etisalat cs)and most customers couldn't even check their data balance, but am sure you've seen your sponsor wallet is actually there. And hopefully your data has been consumed, we keep serious track of such comments.

I can't consume more than 20 mb daily by browsing Nairaland. Well my sponsor wallet returned 100mb to me recently, though it ought to be 300mb, but its all good. Thanks for ur customer care.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2015
iamskiigii:
It's real but I'm not too cool with the time of delivery. First transaction two nights ago took till yesterday afternoon. If there was a functional whatapp line, it's a thing I could ve used to ascertain if I would be creditted with data immediately.
PS: This happened yesterday:
Hello Mr. Qwerty uiop, We only offer N25 for 100MB per account. We are very sorry your second transaction cannot be completed. 012793388

Good Morning Mr. Qwerty uiop, Thank you for Choosing Paykobo.com. Unfortunately, we currently run our services from: 8am to 1am. and hope to run 24/7 service in a not too distant future, since we all need data at night anyways. So, that's something we hope to achieve soon, this was the reason why you got your N25 100MB on Glo the next morning, NOT afternoon sir.

Secondly, I find it rather interesting that you'll want to use an obvious promotion of N25 for 100MB more than once, when it's clearly stated, it's a one time purchase, per person, per number, per account. The essence of the N25 promo is to actually to convince you of a service that'll save you money.

It's really bad, as we've people registering several accounts in different names, or using all different phone numbers within their reach simply to take advantage of opportunities meant for everyone. This promotion has a limited slot.

We hope you'll find our service good enough to patronize us, after your've enjoyed your first 100MB for N25! and not find a way to deny someone else the opportunity to have the same experience. This is actually discouraging us from continuing with this promotion.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2015
bratan:

I can't consume more than 20 mb daily by browsing Nairaland. Well my sponsor wallet returned 100mb to me recently, though it ought to be 300mb, but its all good. Thanks for ur customer care.

Happy Easter to you Mr. Bratan, Thank you for Choosing Paykobo.com, Your sponsor wallet is not controlled manually sir once it's allocated, unless you get another allocation, and it's exactly at the same rate as if you are using data purchased directly from Etisalat. Understand, we are third party facilitators, the data you get is directly from Etisalat not us. We only help you to save more, by buying in bulk and delivering to you in smaller chunks.

I think you should either call or walk into an etisalat shop to demand a report of your data consumption, because what you experienced is exactly what you'll get even if you buy directly from etisalat. I have a personal experience of over 20GB consumed in less than 3 days from Etisalat, for data I bought directly from them. And they showed me log sheet, saying I visited thousands of website. Something ridiculous!
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Ausra(f): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by iamskiigii(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
paykobo:

Good Morning Mr. Qwerty uiop, Thank you for Choosing Paykobo.com. Unfortunately, we currently run our services from: 8am to 1am. and hope to run 24/7 service in a not too distant future, since we all need data at night anyways. So, that's something we hope to achieve soon, this was the reason why you got your N25 100MB on Glo the next morning, NOT afternoon sir.

Secondly, I find it rather interesting that you'll want to use an obvious promotion of N25 for 100MB more than once, when it's clearly stated, it's a one time purchase, per person, per number, per account. The essence of the N25 promo is to actually to convince you of a service that'll save you money.

It's really bad, as we've people registering several accounts in different names, or using all different phone numbers within their reach simply to take advantage of opportunities meant for everyone. This promotion has a limited slot.

We hope you'll find our service good enough to patronize us, after your've enjoyed your first 100MB for N25! and not find a way to deny someone else the opportunity to have the same experience. This is actually discouraging us from continuing with this promotion.
I actually was tryna help a person I recommended it to pay for his Etisalat line with my atm. Anyways! My line is hooked up to you for more patronage. If possible, drop on the thread the various validity periods or state those which runs for a week.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by tidymaster(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Hello paykobo

This is my number 08029264108

i got 2gb etisalat data from you on the 24th of march 2015 around 5 - 6pm

By the 1st week of april, Etisalat started charging me from my prepaid line.

I checked *229*9# and could not seen the allocated data again. I called Etisalat and they said i no longer have an allocation or any data plan

Etisalat and I have been involved in series of mail exchange, and i have gotten a data usage report from them that showed i only used about 540MB within that period.

They claimed my sponsor -you - also have access to that data and could have used it since it was on a shared data platform.

Please clarify what happened to my allocation, and if you have no hand in it, please send a mail to etisalat with your identification requesting for a usage report to be shared with me.

Thank you
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
tidymaster:
Hello paykobo
This is my number 08029264108
i got 2gb etisalat data from you on the 24th of march 2015 around 5 - 6pm
By the 1st week of april, Etisalat started charging me from my prepaid line.
I checked *229*9# and could not seen the allocated data again. I called Etisalat and they said i no longer have an allocation or any data plan
Etisalat and I have been involved in series of mail exchange, and i have gotten a data usage report from them that showed i only used about 540MB within that period.
They claimed my sponsor -you - also have access to that data and could have used it since it was on a shared data platform.
Please clarify what happened to my allocation, and if you have no hand in it, please send a mail to etisalat with your identification requesting for a usage report to be shared with me.
Thank you

Hello TidyMaster,

Thank you for Choosing Paykobo.com, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

For us to proceed further, kindly check your current data status by dialing: *917*9#, and let us know exactly what it says.

Meanwhile, I should add that you could get across to us, via email: hello@paykobo.com, Call: 012793388. tweet at https://twitter.com/paykobo, https://facebook.com/paykobo, the response in any of these channels is immediate. which is why we are here to serve you.

Be rest assured that with Paykobo, not only is your data safe, but so is your funds. We go all over the board to make your experience better. We are not perfect, but we definitely will keep doing it better and better.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by tidymaster(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
paykobo:

Hello TidyMaster,

Thank you for Choosing Paykobo.com, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

For us to proceed further, kindly check your current data status by dialing: *917*9#, and let us know exactly what it says.

Meanwhile, I should add that you could get across to us, via email: hello@paykobo.com, Call: 012793388. tweet at https://twitter.com/paykobo, https://facebook.com/paykobo, the response in any of these channels is immediate. which is why we are here to serve you.

Be rest assured that with Paykobo, not only is your data safe, but so is your funds. We go all over the board to make your experience better. We are not perfect, but we definitely will keep doing it better and better.
See image attached.

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Kingmanny88(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2015
paykobo:

In the Legendary words of 2baba, We say: Thank you, Merci beaucoup, Obrigado, Gracias Dankeso, Merdafel Asantte-sana, Ngatenga, Siyabonga We love you, Thank you. The only reason for our existence is the words you've spoken, and the road might be long, hard and tough, but we will continue with everything we've not only to maintain the standard you have experienced, but to continue to find better ways to improve it. Once again, Thank you! And please, Spread it, let them know!
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Kingmanny88(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2015
paykobo:

In the Legendary words of 2baba, We say: Thank you, Merci beaucoup, Obrigado, Gracias Dankeso, Merdafel Asantte-sana, Ngatenga, Siyabonga We love you, Thank you. The only reason for our existence is the words you've spoken, and the road might be long, hard and tough, but we will continue with everything we've not only to maintain the standard you have experienced, but to continue to find better ways to improve it. Once again, Thank you! And please, Spread it, let them know!
Hello. Can I browse on my supplied number with the complimentary 100MB given upon registration?
Kindly reply.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2015
tidymaster:

See image attached.
pay kobo or super super venture, I don't understand what you mean by sponsor wallet and data usuage limit. which one is etisalat charging me
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2015
tidymaster:

See image attached.

Firstly, @ Paykobo, we don't play the blame game, we accept absolute responsibility. Etisalat is a company created by humans, and so is Paykobo, and as such we expect as with everything human, some certain level of errors.

1. 100% of Complaints done so far on this thread is on Etisalat Network. Not Glo. Not MTN. Which we also serve..

2. There are 2 possibilities when you get assigned data from us on Etisalat.

a. You Exhaust it.
b. We remove you.

A. When you exhaust it. It shows you have 0MB, and still shows you the sponsor wallet. (As shown in the attached)
B. When we remove you, you'll not see us on your list anymore. You'll see something like: Dear Customer you have used up your data balance.. (As shown in your attachment 2)

But in this case ONLY your sponsor wallet is shown, yet your own account doesn't show. This is a technical error, in my honest opinion. ( Probably as a result of the recent upgrade in their system)

If you had called us, email us, sms us. We will have probably gone overboard to re assign fresh data to you. We are not doing this for profit, at least not yet. And your customer satisfaction is our priority. But since it's rather convenient for you to complain here first, which suggests you'll like to get to the root of the issue. I think your best bet is to walk into a etisalat shop or call them to have this resolved. because, we are still your sponsor, yet you cannot access your account. So, something is definitely wrong. And it's definitely not something we control.

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by tidymaster(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2015
I have not done business with you before, so i do not know what i should have done initially or not do.

after series of mails and calculations with etisalat....this is their hypothesis 'Please contact the Parent SIM user who allocated data to you; please note that the Parent user still have access to data allocated to Child lines'

They claim you have access to the data and could have used it. They need to check your own data usage to run some investigations. To do that, you are to please send a mail to them on this issue with the necessary identification and details.

My issue is not getting to the root of this....it is getting my data back and using it to the last MB without it dissappearing.

paykobo:

Firstly, @ Paykobo, we don't play the blame game, we accept absolute responsibility. Etisalat is a company created by humans, and so is Paykobo, and as such we expect as with everything human, some certain level of errors.

1. 100% of Complaints done so far on this thread is on Etisalat Network. Not Glo. Not MTN. Which we also serve..

2. There are 2 possibilities when you get assigned data from us on Etisalat.

a. You Exhaust it.
b. We remove you.

A. When you exhaust it. It shows you have 0MB, and still shows you the sponsor wallet. (As shown in the attached)
B. When we remove you, you'll not see us on your list anymore. You'll see something like: Dear Customer you have used up your data balance.. (As shown in your attachment 2)

But in this case ONLY your sponsor wallet is shown, yet your own account doesn't show. This is a technical error, in my honest opinion. ( Probably as a result of the recent upgrade in their system)

If you had called us, email us, sms us. We will have probably gone overboard to re assign fresh data to you. We are not doing this for profit, at least not yet. And your customer satisfaction is our priority. But since it's rather convenient for you to complain here first, which suggests you'll like to get to the root of the issue. I think your best bet is to walk into a etisalat shop or call them to have this resolved. because, we are still your sponsor, yet you cannot access your account. So, something is definitely wrong. And it's definitely not something we control.

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2015
tidymaster:
I have not done business with you before, so i do not know what i should have done initially or not do.
after series of mails and calculations with etisalat....this is their hypothesis 'Please contact the Parent SIM user who allocated data to you; please note that the Parent user still have access to data allocated to Child lines'
They claim you have access to the data and could have used it. They need to check your own data usage to run some investigations. To do that, you are to please send a mail to them on this issue with the necessary identification and details.
My issue is not getting to the root of this....it is getting my data back and using it to the last MB without it dissappearing.

[b] 1. One of the first SMS messages you got is, How to contact us. Kindly do so with comprehensive details of your communication with Etisalat.

2. We don't play the blame game, but find it interesting that, Etisalat will create a system where a sponsor can still control allocated data even if there's still data on the sponsored wallet. Don't you find that strange?.. so if we allocate 100MB to you, we can use 50MB in it?...How na?

If you are keen on getting your data back, kindly contact us, since we got across yesterday and not heard back from you. We've a better priority with Etisalat, as we more than just a consumer, and will take this up through the appropriate channel. ( If you had complained directly with us, we will have re assigned fresh data to you in less than 5mins., but with this, we will have to follow up with Etisalat as you desired)

Overall, we are here to serve you, not to do you harm. It's hard. But we are up to it. And we will continue to do everything we can to make sure you smile, and considering less than: 4% complaint rate so far with 90% resolution done, We are confident we will continue to find better ways to improve, We appreciate the opportunity to serve .
[/b]
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by officialteemi(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
please the 25naira for 100mb one day testing is it for etisalat only?....paykobo kindly reply
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
officialteemi:
please the 25naira for 100mb one day testing is it for etisalat only?....paykobo kindly reply

Available on Glo and Etisalat, ONE Time testing Plan. Per person, per number, per account
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
iamskiigii:
I actually was tryna help a person I recommended it to pay for his Etisalat line with my atm. Anyways! My line is hooked up to you for more patronage. If possible, drop on the thread the various validity periods or state those which runs for a week.

MTN and ETISALAT: 30 Days.

Etisalat Data Plan.

Automatic Roll Over.

Glo:
30 Days Validty for plans above 200MB.

10-50MB - 2 Days
51-100 - 3 Days
101-200 - 7 Days
201 & More: 30 Days.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by nne4(f): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
paykobo:

MTN and ETISALAT: 30 Days.

Etisalat Data Plan.

Automatic Roll Over.

Glo:
30 Days Validty for plans above 200MB.

10-50MB - 2 Days
51-100 - 3 Days
101-200 - 7 Days
201 & More: 30 Days.
paykobo pls i placed order at your site for MTN 1 gb today and i haven't received it till now and i have send message to your facebook page still no reply. pls credit my mtn line
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by TAVOX: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lolzz, why did you hide my post @mods? This is a neutral thread and it doesn't belong to pay kobo. Unless if the OP is pay kobo himself or the mod is pay kobo.
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by paykobo: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
nne4:

paykobo pls i placed order at your site for MTN 1 gb today and i haven't received it till now and i have send message to your facebook page still no reply. pls credit my mtn line

Good Evening Nne4, Thank you for Choosing Paykobo.com, I have tried to track your order and found out, your card payment failed. Kindly advise if you have made payment through any other means, or if you've tried to order again through interswitch Web Pay, so we can proceed with the delivery of your order.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve, and look forward to saving you naira, while you Pay kobo

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by nne4(f): 5:04am On Apr 09, 2015
paykobo:

Good Evening Nne4, Thank you for Choosing Paykobo.com, I have tried to track your order and found out, your card payment failed. Kindly advise if you have made payment through any other means, or if you've tried to order again through interswitch Web Pay, so we can proceed with the delivery of your order.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve, and look forward to saving you naira, while you Pay kobo
ok let me try again
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by cee001(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Paykobo,I must say that u are doing a great job here. Keep it up. I still have some MBs of d 1gig MTN I purchased from Paykobo(BTW I paid kobo and really saved nairasmiley ] But I want to ask,for future purposes; Can I re-order a data pack while I still have an active data from u. And if yes,will d re-ordered data be added to my active or previous data??plus will d validity period be extended. Thanks
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Richhard(m): 12:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Richhard:
Op are you really a neutral customer or paykobo worker? My instinct tell me the latter.

I tried paykobo for the first time 100MB for N25(Great price) but am really dismayed now,cos i can't browse,i still have mb left,but my data sharer i.e paykobo have 0mb left in the sim they use to share for me.

Am really disappointed after all the hype,i might not try them again next time.

now am experiencing the same shit again! On both of my etisalat sim,wtf is wrong,am i the only one experiecing this?
Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Richhard(m): 1:07am On Apr 11, 2015
This is what actually happen,i have 400mb+ on one of my eti sim,i was browsing and just receive a message that i have exhaust my data,i was browsing on a laptop,with a modem that calculate the no of data someone use,i check,and discovered that i have just use 50mb+,what went wrong?

on my other sim,i still have data,but the sim used to share data for me is not empty.
Note:this was the same problem i complained about! Days ago.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Paykobo.com by Buchyke: 2:41am On Apr 11, 2015
It is not peculiar to you and it is very annoying, this goes a long way to show that paykobo.com doesn't have the interest of their customers at heart. Imagine making a research you are to submit first thing in the morning and you suddenly find out your credit is being debited when you have enough data. I checked my data balance and found out that i still have over 400mb left but my sponsor's wallet has being exhausted. Under no circumstance should paykobo allocate all their data without making provisions for their customers. What would i have done if i didn't have a back up sim with data? First of all you experience the poor network set up when you purchase data and also call them after so many hours just because the data has not been allocated to you and your credit gets depleted because of the negligence of the seller as well. Please and please, always make sure you don't run out of data because it doesn't speak well of your business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks / Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.