Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

No Girl Is Worth Fighting For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Is Worth Fighting For (4832 Views)

6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
Does your dad bath sleep, eat and live on Nairaland, dipshit?
angry
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by danbrowndmf(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
but lala247 is worth fighting for.sad
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
Good.

That's what you get when you ask me _stupid questions only fit to be coming from a demented person.

Stay the fvck away from my mentions if all you are ever gonna do is ask me questions that make you look like someone who types with his arse. . .
E no go better for you and your ancestors, oloriburuku ashi ere.....

Weyrey omo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Uniquexty(f): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
....... and vice versa
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
lalasticlala..........ishilove........ farano
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:

Bad mouth meet senior bad mouth.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
LewisO
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by LewisO: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
menix:

Hmmm.. Re u saying d man saw ur gal fwend in his dream to ve bathed, cloths himsef to d galz place to beat her?

If any gal even my sister looks for trouble, i will only plead knowing i can be on dat guyz shoe.

A gal who insults a fellow man nd expects mii to protect her is on a desert trip to Iceland..
[size=14pt] Please be logical... No sensible person will pray for such to happen, I'm just concluding it to another men beating ya girlfriend.

Precise the topic didn't say if she's guilty or not before such incident happens, and who will just beat-up my girlfriend if she didn't do anything to u? undecided

That means the person is trying to indulge into trouble, i won't touch the person than to invite a police.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
daviyjones:
l
So you called mods? After that what happens?

You're a sissified fool!

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]If u love your girlfriend very well, u won't watch another man beating her up in your presence even when he holds a gun . undecided [/size]
*Mouth sealed*
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
So you called mods? After that what happens?

You're a sissified fool!
you went to extreme and insulted someone's dad.

I don't think you have parents.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by LewisO: 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
brito:
Lewis.O
sad undecided
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by chibwike(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ok..noted
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
daviyjones:

You are an _idiot!

"Does your dad sleep on nairaland?"

"Your dad sleeps on nairaland."

Which of the above is an insult? I simply asked him a question he asked me, in a rather rhetorical manner. . . If his answer is no, therefore, the question he asked me that made me ask him that, would also be no for an answer. . . I guess to you, a question is an insult. . . Can you see how fvcking daft you are?

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by chibwike(m): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
You are an _idiot!

Which of the above is an insult? I simply asked him a question he asked me, in a rather rhetorical manner. . . If his answer is no, therefore, the question he asked me that made him ask him that would also be bo for an answer. . . I guess to you, a question is an insult. . . Can you see how fvcking daft you are?
Lol...This guy!
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin grin
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
daviyjones:

Your parents are dead.

You see what I did there? That was a reply to yours.

Now, fvck off!
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
You are an _idiot!

Which of the above is an insult? I simply asked him a question he asked me, in a rather rhetorical manner. . . If his answer is no, therefore, the question he asked me that made me ask him that, would also be no for an answer. . . I guess to you, a question is an insult. . . Can you see how fvcking daft you are?
The fact still remains that your parents are not the kinda people that can be pointed out as humans, its in the genes; Dogs will always give birth to a Dog....

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
LewisO:

sad undecided

I see
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by LewisO: 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
brito:

I see
[size=14pt] It's u. [/size]
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ok.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by menix(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] Please be logical... No sensible person will pray for such to happen, I'm just concluding it to another men beating ya girlfriend.

Precise the topic didn't say if she's guilty or not before such incident happens, and who will just beat-up my girlfriend if she didn't do anything to u? undecided

That means the person is trying to indulge into trouble, i won't touch the person than to invite a police.
[/size]

i think u not Logical ursef, y wuld i sit at home nd som1 comes to beat mii?

I ve witnessed a scene were d gal left d guy cous she expected d guy to act after looking for trouble..

I was at Apapa d nite som1 killed a military guy cous of a lady nd blive mii, d lady disappeared immediately leavin d guy to face his warrant.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
D1ck:
The fact still remains that your parents are not the kinda people that can be pointed out as humans, its in the genes; Dogs will always give birth to a Dog....

If your father wasn't so _stupid to forget to use a condom, or rather, if your whorish mother had rather given your _idiot father a _blowjob and your mom swallowed, we wouldn't have you as the pathetic mistake they made.

Boy, insults don't get to me. And I'm as nasty as they come.

Stay the fvck away from my mentions. You are not even on the 10th level below me. . .

Engaging you further is therefore, a waste of my valuable time.

6 Likes

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt] It's u. [/size]

what happened?
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Una no dey sleep? naijaboiy, d1ck, AgapeCharis, LewisO, menix , blackett.
if una go vigil the next minute na to sleep.
Blackett no carry your near me o.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ok.

boujaye
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
brito:
Blackett no carry your near me o.
Carry what?
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by LewisO: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
menix:

i think u not Logical ursef,
[size=14pt]What does this means? undecided [/size]

menix:
y wuld i sit at home nd som1 comes to beat mii?
I ve witnessed a scene were d gal left d guy cous she expected d guy to act after looking for trouble..
I was at Apapa d nite som1 killed a military guy cous of a lady nd blive mii, d lady disappeared immediately leavin d guy to face his warrant.
menix:

i think u not Logical ursef, y wuld i sit at home nd som1 comes to beat mii?

[size=14pt]So u wanna tell me there are no trouble-shooters who derive joy in troubling people who did nothing to them?

Yeah! It happens alot that a guy losing is life because of a girl alot had happened which i know well, someone just needs to pray hard for someone not to experience such.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
Carry what?

You've been fighting on this thread
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
brito:

You've been fighting on this thread
I was the first to comment on this thread. Did I say anything bad? I'm only replying to asinine comments the way they should be replied.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Ace119(m): 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#the Condom Challenge / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / 10 Confirm Facts About SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.