Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka (3332 Views)

Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take / Nigeria Wole Olanipekun & Dele Adesina, Wed In Lagos / President Jonathan Wants Attahiru Jega Sacked - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka by Etfash(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Honestly I fear for Nigeria. The rate at which we are going, I hope we won't take so many steps backwards. This 'change' we chant here and there, I am persuaded, will do us no good. This evil wind that is blowing here and there seems to be finally here in Africa's most populous nation.

O God, please help us not to miss it again this time. These people that call themselves change agents rarely have any good in them for Nigeria. Gen. Buhari would have been okay in 2011, but now, his desperation has tied his hands and legs.

God is about to deliver Nigeria into the hands of the masses and we are saying we prefer servitude. If Jonathan is re-elected, that will be the end of these Generals' undue relevance and access to power.

Nigerians let us look well...
Re: Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka by shakaTheZulu: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
izenco2005:
Tru im apc suppoter, bt wit dis, im afriad to make a choice, God help me. Front page

Vote Gej and be happy

Because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
stinggy:

STFU
Soyinka likes neither Buhari nor Johnny.

No Ifs, Buts or Maybes, you are going back to OTUEKE straight!!! Your people need you more than we do.

Sai Mai Gaskiya
Sai Buhari
Hope 2015
....LOSERS!!! mai gaskiya dat lied abt his certificate nd lgnored his supporters by refusing 2 show up on presidential debate, dat alone shows how stuborn nd wicked he is. A good leader portrays a good example by humbling his self..lf he really have nigerians at heart as he claimed, he would have humble his self nd participate in d debate. God bless GEJ nd bless d real nigerians...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka by shakaTheZulu: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
sallama884:
....LOSERS!!! mai gaskiya dat lied abt his certificate nd lgnored his supporters by refusing 2 show up on presidential debate, dat alone shows how stuborn nd wicked he is. A good leader portrays a good example by humbling his self..lf he really have nigerians at heart as he claimed, he would have humble his self nd participate in d debate. God bless GEJ nd bless d real nigerians...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka by stinggy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
sallama884:
GEJ was no where to be found in 2011 debate, does it mean he doesn't have Nigerians at heart too?
Re: Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
stinggy:

GEJ was no where to be found in 2011 debate, does it mean he doesn't have Nigerians at heart too?
Live in the present honey, not in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka by Riodiao(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru
Re: Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka by shakaTheZulu: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
sallama884:

Nice reply sweetie
Re: Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka by stinggy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
sallama884:

Lolz. The debate was yesterday right? So it's past too, let's forget about it wink
Re: Jonathan Wants A Stable And United Nigeria-Wole Soyinka by tellmemore15: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
thank you prof....

GEJ till 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: Amaechi Makes Drama, Beats Local Drum At Buhari’s Inauguration / Breaking News:buhari Appoint Ogbonnaya Onu As Sfg / Ex PPMC MD, Prince Haruna Momoh Was One Of Four Arrested With Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.