Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) (73626 Views)

Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Meet Femi Adebayo's Mum, Alhaja Risikat Adebayo (photos) / Ice Prince Hot Girlfriend Reveals Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by emmadejust(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
isi'alryt

mods
#lookin4dNextdeal
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nwoke abulo osisi
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Viktoh(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
D
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by bolliejay(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ's dollars in action!
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by missbehave247(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
In flavour voice odioke
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by alaoeri: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
FFK the pervert. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Riodiao(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Cooljoe1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Federal govt money doinq wonders....
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hahahahahahahhhahahahhahahaha see wetin this parrot wan marry,na wa o,too much of igbe kugbe is not good at all. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by dayoungmoney1: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
sharp shooter!
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by chuqudy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
cde
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Why should I fuqy care..... and who is Fani

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Calculia: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
The story is fake... I know the girl very well.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by jbl007(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jaye ori e jare....chop d lyf of ur head.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
Nwoke abulo osisi
meaning nwoke aburo olosi grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Tashaamania(f): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
What's hot about her?

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Snow White?

And the brain washing continues.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hahahahahah! So this stupid FFK guy no even get wife, no wonder he was recounting the women he has slept with! The guy that could not put a family together becoming a minister? No wonder this country is retrogressing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Though i support GEJ, i still hate this man called FFK! Our igbo girls will never learn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by sammyj: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
The Bastard even have a girl friend. I thought he is a straight man oooo grin grin
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by timunstopable: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wait was she the same girl that FFK snapped with at a book launch for Gej holding her waist one kind seductive manner
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by richidinho(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Chineke

So wen are u posting urs?
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Erotex(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Igbo girls are very cheap to any other tribes in Nigeria
Am an igbo man
Has live in many states in Nigeria
I can't keep protecting them when they keep making themselves a womanliness sharer
Umuanyi ndi igbo choro ekpere

6 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by phaieet(f): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Am I d only one dat feels she looks like a product of Dencia's bleaching cream experiments? Ffk see himself as holy yet he is into extramarital affairs. crazy loosed tap

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Brugo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
After all the insults/slights against Bianca, another igbo woman has fallen for him.

Naija gals and money. Babes, please what is sweet about dating old men? I don't understand this your preference. There are rich young men around na.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
efilefun:
So na this babe "German Juice" dey make FFK talk nonsense for public.... he needs to get another Girl, seems this babe own don expire..

Sai Buhari... 5days to kick cluelessness and corruption out of our great nation

See the babe leg in the fourth pic like those local KAMPALA (Tie and dye clothes)

Guy, do you know the mkt where I can buy Kampala?
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Btruth: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pipsland78:

lol..... grin
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by kay1one2(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

UGLY IGBO GIRL DATING A MAD MAN IN GEJ'S CABINET

SAI BUHARI

Re.tarded nut job!
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by isan(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
FFK is a parrot give him food he will eat and then sing for you. he's a smart boy - OBJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.