Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) (73628 Views)

Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Meet Femi Adebayo's Mum, Alhaja Risikat Adebayo (photos) / Ice Prince Hot Girlfriend Reveals Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol. FFK, the gap-toothed Chief Sniper - and the Duke of Igbo chics.

Say what you want about this ancient sociopath, with antisocial personality disorder, but you can't hate his game when it comes to sniping chics and hitting the target.

FFK for president! cool

Lol, you're one hilarious guy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
R
SirShymexx:

You never told a lie - Igbo chics are juicy as fvck.

The ish always stay drippin' like a muthaphucka...so, you can't blame FFK for building his own kingdom over there.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.

You have to salute the player for playing the game right.
Stay away from our juicy girl.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by SirShymexx: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
slimmy05:
R Stay away from our juicy girl.

Lol. I don't discriminate - I go wherever the big D takes me. grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Erotex(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
kay1one2:

*didn't thought!
Guy I bow for your illiteracy!
Where do you think I am?! "Igbo" land?!
English ain't my Language either does it put food on my table
Even the whites still speak wrong English
Bewise

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ransomed: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ransomed: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
He publicly declared the "kpekulation" of Biafra first lady after he was done with her. Now it is the turn of another Biafran model, the garrulous one will soon announce his "s3x-capade" with her. This guy's "Abunna" is designed for Igbo ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by B69U: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I don't discriminate - I go wherever the big D takes me. grin

CALM UR UGLY SELF THE F.UCK DOWN, LOOK PROPERLY, SHE IS WITH UR BILLIONNAIRE ELDER NOT A SMALL BOY

THE BEST U CAN DO RIGHT NOW, IS HOUSE GIRLS, STREET HAWKERS,OSUS AND BUTT UGLY IGBO GIRLS.

UNLESS U ARE INTO ARRANGE MARRIAGE TO GET ILR IN UK. MEANING SHE DONT LOVE U, BUT WAT SHE CAN GET AT HER LEVEL.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Calculia:

Becos she is currently seeing somebody(not FFK), unless she is those girls that have many boyfriends. I doubt this story.

This is why Nollywood actresss can never find Husband, except in Edo or Yorubaland.

There part-time job is prostitution to politicians and the super rich, fact!

I doubt this story.

she has a boyfriend so? she won't have a sugar daddy? a beauty queen? Not possible! how will she maintain this her million dollar look? Truth is most of these girls have a main boyfriend then a sugar daddy to supply funds, so I believe this story big time.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Erh...know this chic. undecided

Fake story.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by SirShymexx: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
[s]
B69U:

CALM UR UGLY SELF THE F.UCK DOWN, LOOK PROPERLY, SHE IS WITH UR BILLIONNAIRE ELDER NOT A SMALL BOY

THE BEST U CAN DO RIGHT NOW, IS HOUSE GIRLS, STREET HAWKERS,OSUS AND BUTT UGLY IGBO GIRLS.

UNLESS U ARE INTO ARRANGE MARRIAGE TO GET ILR IN UK. MEANING SHE DONT LOVE U, BUT WAT SHE CAN GET AT HER LEVEL.
[/s]

Who unleashed this dyslexic patient on NL?

Shouldn't you be in a special school for people with mental disability?

Sod off my mentions and go troll mentally impaired folks on ya level, you dirty and obnoxious oaf. undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by M4gunners: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nobody wen no dey bleep, so make una let FFK be.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by B69U: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]
Who unleashed this dyslexic patient on NL?
Shouldn't you be in a special school for people with mental disability?
Sod off my mentions and go troll mentally impaired folks on ya level, you dirty and obnoxious oaf. undecided

THE TRUTH ALWAYS HURT, SORRY IF I HURT UR FEELINGS. U ARE SO DAFT, THAT IT IS BEYOND REASON.

TELL ME DEBOTA LAWSON LOVES MR AKU OVER 60 AND SHE IS 21.

WEN U GO GET BRAIN, BEFORE U END UP IN LOVELESS MARRIAGE.

GO AND THANK GOD HE MADE U PERPETUAL POOR. FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by lebete3000: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Person wey she suppose dey call Uncle Femi na hin she slam "with Femi-Fani Kayode" ontop hin head....

Wetin TOTO go cause ehn.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by SirShymexx: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
[s]
B69U:

THE TRUTH ALWAYS HURT, SORRY IF I HURT UR FEELINGS. U ARE SO DAFT THAT IT IS BEYOND REASON.

TELL ME DEBOTA LAWSON LOVES MR AKU OVER 60 AND SHE IS 21.

WEN U GO GET BRAIN BEFORE U END UP IN LOVELESS MARRIAGE.

GO AND THANK GOD HE MADE UR PERPETUAL POOR. FOOL!
[/s]

What the fecky fvck are you on about slobbering all over the place and soaking everywhere up, with disgusting saliva dripping out of ya putrid mouth? grin grin grin

Just shut ya gob and stop derailing the thread, you despicable and gormless dyslexic git with a face like a minger.

Go sort out ya epilepsy and dyslexia. And stop trolling me, muthaphucka.

No time for time wasters - I'm out. undecided
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Solomon30: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
FFK no doubt has a quality taste. Many of his haters will be feel blessed to have him as a relation. Yet, they passed unpleasant remark at him cos, they are cursed generations.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Femi leave igbo woman!!! U just cant do witout dem grin Ahn! Ahn!!! cheesy woman no dey ur place?!

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by B69U: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]
What the fecky fvck are you on about slobbering all over the place and soaking everywhere up, with disgusting saliva dripping out of ya putrid mouth? grin grin grin
Just shut ya gob and stop derailing the thread, you despicable and gormless dyslexic git with a face like a minger.
Go sort out ya epilepsy and dyslexia. And stop trolling me, muthaphucka.
No time for time wasters - I'm out. undecided

ANOTHER GIBBERISH TO COVER UR HURT AND SHAME. ANYWAY, U NO REACH ANYTHING, JUST A FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
B69U:

Bitter fu..cking fuc..ktard!
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Calculia: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
totima:
Erh...know this chic. undecided

Fake story.

I have told them just that, by tomorrow, that lady will show up to tell them just dat, in very certain words. Let the news reach her ears first.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by eedris07(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
OMG look @ dis young beatiful lady tryin to waste ha time with a most corrupt politician in Nigeria.. Ayyah I pity u coz u go feed him in KIRI-KIRI prison soon

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
I wish say na america wey she go take alimony teach am sense! grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
lawanson44:
Though i support GEJ, i still hate this man called FFK! Our igbo girls will never learn!
Hw do u mean igbo girls will neva learn? Wetin consign am? If FFk spends dat cash make she kuku take her share na! Haba! My people say, come chop no be come work tongue
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by trigar12(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pipsland78:

mouthed

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
eedris07:
OMG look @ dis young beatiful lady tryin to waste ha time with a most corrupt politician in Nigeria.. Ayyah I pity u coz u go feed him in KIRI-KIRI prison soon

She is already wasting her time with him.
If she gets set free tomorrow, she has already wasted time with him.
FFK is a winner here grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by B69U: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
zynzyn:
I wish say na america wey she go take alimony teach am sense! grin

THE SENATE SHOULD CONSIDER INTRODUCING ALIMONY. EVEN GHANA HAS SUCH. ALIMONY IS NEEDED IN NIGERIA, WHILE WE LEGALIZE PROSTITUTION.

NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY WHERE A 60 YEARS OLD MAN THINKS HE IS 20, BECOS OF POVERTY.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by tiredface: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
THE CRAZY KISS AND TELL WHO THINKS HE KNOWS MORE THAN EVERYONE & ANYONE AROUND HIM. YORUBA MAN AND THEIR LIFE STYLE!! DOESN'T HE HAVE A WIFE AT FIFTY SOMETHING OR IS IT A CULTURE? WHAT A FOOOL
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by SirShymexx: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

She is already wasting her time with him.
If she gets set free tomorrow, she has already wasted time with him.
FFK is a winner here grin

Definitely one of the biggest snipers I've seen thus far, despite being a sociopath. grin

Going from one beauty Queen to another is trophy on trophy - his game is supreme. grin

Salute!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by synergycom19: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
idupaul:
All hail FFK the slayer of Igbo kitties
Igbo ladies are always there for those who can afford it,they are for sale

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
As usual, dey've turned it into FFK f#/@*king (I hate to use dat word) igbo girls!! Laughable!!!! Dont forget he's spending huge money on dem too! Howeva, d question still remains; 'Why is it only igbo gals?! Y not from his place?!

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Neplusultra:
Hw do u mean igbo girls will neva learn? Wetin consign am? If FFk spends dat cash make she kuku take her share na! Haba! My people say, come chop no be come work tongue

Would you rather date a man who is rich and enjoy his money only for him to grant an interview to newspaper tabloids and tell the world how he shagged you or date a guy who doesn't have much but can never kiss and tell?
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Calculia: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Chikwendu
February 6 ·
In life we often expect to be treated well when we barely treat others right. I'm a strong believer in doing to others as I would have them do to me and I let my conscience guide me. Few days ago someone created a fake account with which she put up horrible fabricated writeups on my social media accounts, the basis being a few of my friends in the political field. I have my personal view about government and governance and that I've never forced down anyone's throat neither have my personal life been a disaster that calls for this insane persons directions . From what this person behind d mask of a fake account wrote I gathered the person barely knows me and just wants to destroy my image. It's a crazy world we live in but what makes us sane is our ability to withstand and shake off human instigated chaos ....so many people suffer bad images of such because they never stood up to cyber bullies in a fake account mask, I'm say no to this and putting up a descent fight to teach such people a lesson. To whom ever that was, I tracked you to where you are and with enough evidence u are going down after your few minutes of fame is granted , you will be put where you belong.

This is the ladies comment a few weeks back to an enemy after her on sociall media. Wait for her response to this FFK lies.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
lawanson44:

Would you rather date a man who is rich and enjoy his money only for him to grant an interview to newspaper tabloids and tell the world how he shagged you or date a guy who doesn't have much but can never kiss and tell?
Listen,Precious is precious, not me, so its her decision and how do u even know dey are dating??! in d case of Bianca, he neva said he slept with her, it was just blown out of proportion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.