Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) (73624 Views)

Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Meet Femi Adebayo's Mum, Alhaja Risikat Adebayo (photos) / Ice Prince Hot Girlfriend Reveals Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by kay1one2(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Erotex:
Igbo girls are very cheap to any other tribes in Nigeria
Am an igbo man
Has live in many states in Nigeria
I can't keep protecting them when they keep making themselves a womanliness sharer
Umuanyi ndi igbo choro ekpere

Can you explain this crap you just posted? !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
ashawo man, ffk is a slowpoke, he's an epitome of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Horlawoomey:
See fine geh.

But why FFK, he will soon run out of business. It seems the babe lack foresight.

CHANGE is 4 days away
Vote wisely.

who told you the girl loves him? i guess its all about the money.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Saintluke94(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nt funny nor strange. I think he z fond of lady
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by gwales: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
what about bianca ojukwu?
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Ddaji(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
chief FFK with ibo pussy!!!!we go here the main gist after expiration of GEJ tenancy in Aso rock come 29 may.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Calculia:
The story is fake... I know the girl very well.
tell us why it's fake
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by efilefun(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
sorry got no idea
IVORY2009:

Guy, do you know the mkt where I can buy Kampala?
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
FFK ruining igbo fannys since 300AD

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
I see! That's why he's a stuuuupid Man, he never have a stable home! Even all the so called women appointee,they are hopelless because they were political prostitutes! NO Husband.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Calculia: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
firstEVA:
tell us why it's fake

Becos she is currently seeing somebody(not FFK), unless she is those girls that have many boyfriends. I doubt this story.

This is why Nollywood actresss can never find Husband, except in Edo or Yorubaland.

There part-time job is prostitution to politicians and the super rich, fact!

I doubt this story.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by boujaye: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
OP what sense are you trying to make? Ok take him to ICC as usual
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kai! Amebo, tatafo.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
I just want to know why he has a gf when he's married.

And knowing he has a wife, why is she dating him?

This is wrong.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by hardbody: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
florasandril:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
We are providing a free web tutorial for all elites!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://google202soft..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

MAKE YOUR OWN FIRST MAKE WE SEE, ODE BURUKU[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
There is this Chinese proverb which say: The older you are the more mumu you become.

FFK STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
hope4nigeria:
I see! That's why he's a stuuuupid Man, he never have a stable home! Even all the so called women appointee,they are hopelless because they were political prostitutes! NO Husband.

If he is in APC, I think he would have been the most intelligent man to you, abi?

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Skoopy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Poor girl, very soon the world will know of your potential in bed. cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Somethings make no sense to me and this is one of them.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
See the kind of inresponsible men jonathan is surrounding himself with..m.trying to make her wife number 3
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by B69U: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
MONEY TALKS BULL SH.IT WORKS, DAT HIS CAMPAIGN DIRECTOR MONEY FROM GEJ, WILL NOW BE SHARED AND PROPERLY SPENT.

WHO IS THE MUMU? BEFORE HE STARTED WORK, WHY DID HE NOT GET HITCHED.

NAIJA ACTRESS ARE ATTRACTED TO MONEY, LIKE BEES ARE ATTRACTED TO HONEY.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Erotex(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
kay1one2:

Can you explain this crap you just posted? !

Stop quoting me
If u want to know the truth travel outside igboland
They suck when it comes to having relationship with other tribes
Truth is bitter
Bianca's saga didn't thought them lesson

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

UGLY IGBO GIRL DATING A MAD MAN IN GEJ'S CABINET

SAI BUHARI
your dirty smelly yoruba girls are 'UnDateAble'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Toks2008:

who told you the girl loves him? i guess its all about the money.
thank you! You think the girl is ready to feed one baaastard in jail? Igbo girls wise pass FKK! let her get her acount filled,get latex Range rover sports 2015 model,then abandon the munmun B4 Next saturday I beg,but make she no forget to come and pay 10% for my church oh!
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by SirShymexx: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol. FFK, the gap-toothed Chief Sniper - and the Duke of Igbo chics.

Say what you want about this ancient sociopath, with antisocial personality disorder, but you can't hate his game when it comes to sniping chics and hitting the target.

FFK for president! cool

5 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
What on earth attracted her to that stupid and ugly billionaire ? undecided
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Calculia: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
B69U:
MONEY TALKS BULL SH.IT WORKS, DAT HIS CAMPAIGN DIRECTOR MONEY FROM GEJ, WILL NOW BE SHARED AND PROPERLY SPENT.

WHO IS THE MUMU? BEFORE HE STARTED WORK, WHY DID HE NOT GET HITCHED.

NAIJA ACTRESS ARE ATTRACTED TO MONEY, LIKE BEES ARE ATTRACTED TO HONEY.

The story is not true, wait for her response.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by kay1one2(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Erotex:

Stop quoting me
If u want to know the truth travel outside igboland
They suck when it comes to having relationship with other tribes
Truth is bitter
Bianca's saga didn't thought them lesson

*didn't thought!
Guy I bow for your illiteracy!
Where do you think I am?! "Igbo" land?!

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by SirShymexx: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Collynzo419:
Chief Fanny has a thing for Juicy Igbo girls. He cannot stay away from them.

You never told a lie - Igbo chics are juicy as fvck.

The ish always stay drippin' like a muthaphucka...so, you can't blame FFK for building his own kingdom over there.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.

You have to salute the player for playing the game right.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Now I'm 100% sure FFK screwed Bianca's brains out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.