Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) (73625 Views)

Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Meet Femi Adebayo's Mum, Alhaja Risikat Adebayo (photos) / Ice Prince Hot Girlfriend Reveals Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by wtfCode: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
how did he do it?
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Patented: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Aproko no be work oooo!!!
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Wadosky(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Igbo gals will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by sojdan4real(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
All ye FFK beefers atleast this man is not chasing 9years old piking everywhere like your Mr. Change...
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by netmillionaires(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pipsland78:

I don laff finish. Dat One for left leg b like toothpick.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by kkboy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
I pity the young lady because sooner than later that drug addict while tell the whole world how her inner circle looks like.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by dustydee: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
FFK clearly has a "nack" for ex-beauty queens. grin
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Dee60: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=20pt]A lot of women behave strangely. They ignore the gentleman next door who has been begging them and they fly all the way to Abuja or Lagos to domicile with notorious wife beaters! Strange, but quite common. [/size]
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lol, I know her wella...
Lol. So snow white na so u dey do,? Hahahahahahahah
Smh
iffa hear.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
silverdam:
Spot FFK in the last two pics?

Confirmed.. you are there..
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dreyl:
iffa hear.
If u hear wetin?
Lol. Wat makes it impossible to know her?
This babe is a very normal babe who used to make small noise in cali.nothing so special. Had some modeling photo shoot with my cousin for a restaurant on cali road, had her face on safari bill board, u want more? Used to date some white dude..
took a couple of flights n she was always in n wen she was back from d us after her pageant she was danced for by some cultural dancers, do u want more details?
No b celeb o
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
MillionDollars:
the girl is the fool

Most fine girls have daddy issues..

I have seen a picture of them together with FFK holding her romantically about 6months ago.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by aguizm(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Whaooooo shocked shocked na so this world dey? I grew up with this babe in makurdi infact our families were very close that we had to attend the same secondary school in makurdi. Chaiiiiii women world good oooooo.

I still dey hustle for better job but my childhood babe don blow scatter.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by aguizm(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
ellechrystal:

If u hear wetin?
Lol. Wat makes it impossible to know her?
This babe is a very normal babe who used to make small noise in cali.nothing so special. Had some modeling photo shoot with my cousin for a restaurant on cali road, had her face on safari bill board, u want more? Used to date some white dude..
took a couple of flights n she was always in n wen she was back from d us after her pageant she was danced for by some cultural dancers, do u want more details?
No b celeb o
Babe u truly know her.She studied in unical that was where she began modelling then later dated a white guy
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Bloodstream: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
B69U:

CALM UR UGLY SELF THE F.UCK DOWN, LOOK PROPERLY, SHE IS WITH UR BILLIONNAIRE ELDER NOT A SMALL BOY

THE BEST U CAN DO RIGHT NOW, IS HOUSE GIRLS, STREET HAWKERS,OSUS AND BUTT UGLY IGBO GIRLS.

UNLESS U ARE INTO ARRANGE MARRIAGE TO GET ILR IN UK. MEANING SHE DONT LOVE U, BUT WAT SHE CAN GET AT HER LEVEL.

Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
aguizm:
Babe u truly know her.She studied in unical that was where she began modelling then later dated a white guy
So now u know I know her,? Good.
She is just a normal babe o.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Bloodstream: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
B69U:

ANOTHER GIBBERISH TO COVER UR HURT AND SHAME. ANYWAY, U NO REACH ANYTHING, JUST A FOOL.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by doczero: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Another Igbo girl to be messed up when the affair is over.

That man should look for Yoruba girls to mess up with.

Thanks.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by easiaq(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
so na old trash self..date white man.hmm ngonzi ngonzi abi wetin be ur name self how many times i call u?heh by d time ffk finsh wit u he ll use dat his scattered mouth finish u for media go and ask bianca, ex beauty queen
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by christopher123(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wadosky:
Igbo gals will never learn.

Why is it that all tribes find Yoruba women undesirable even their men....is it because of their dirt while igbo girls takes their rich men

Why is it that Yoruba men fantasy about igbo women

Maybe the dirt tis fact

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by christopher123(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
kkboy:
I pity the young lady because sooner than later that drug addict while tell the whole world how her inner circle looks like.

The girl is seeing ffk as a maga and atm...trust igbo girls and smartness .she isn't kobokobo girls

If u want to eat frog eat the best
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by suptol(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
She try. wink
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ceyrahtlk(f): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
coldsummer:
Wait, is that bullet wound on her right arm. The arm she hides.

FFK with handicapped wife. Hope he won't be taking this one to aso rock to go and share. After all, that's what he's known for.

Hey! This is very unfair and uncalled for! Are you mocking handicaps?
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Another forge on the boot........

Can you show us your girlfriends here? I don't mingle with

Busy body posters........
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ElekeNtioba: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
lol...are yoruba girls that bad?? grin grin grin
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
That doesn't stop me from voting for GEJ on Saturday
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by PastorOla1: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Horlawoomey:
See fine geh.

But why FFK, he will soon run out of business. It seems the babe lack foresight.

CHANGE is 4 days away
Vote wisely.

EHYAH OTHER IGBO GIRL, WE ARE WAITING,
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by coldsummer: 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
ceyrahtlk:

Hey! This is very unfair and uncalled for! Are you mocking handicaps?

Edited
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by basilo101: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
idupaul:
All hail FFK the slayer of Igbo kitties
cos yoruba kitties are too dirty

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Incoming President

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by nwonufestus(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
taaaaaaaa dis gal no reach my galfrnd
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by knowledgeable: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
idupaul:
All hail FFK the slayer of Igbo kitties

Yorubas cannot imagine igbos getting their Biafra cos that will reduce their access to beautiful igbo women. Hausa/fulani they always conspire with, against Igbos will never allow them access to their daughters period. Igbo women will continue to change the genetic and biological attributes of the yoruba race until they start looking more like Igbos. quote me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.