Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) (73627 Views)

Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Meet Femi Adebayo's Mum, Alhaja Risikat Adebayo (photos) / Ice Prince Hot Girlfriend Reveals Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by todayguest(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
The babe make sense.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by castrokins(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
And So? Yerima Is Married To A 10 Year Old, No?
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Godson1996: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
This one will kill and bury him
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by rebranded(m): 3:00am On Mar 24, 2015
She looks 20..Guess now we know who like them young
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by bigfriend(m): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2015
The guy like better things and him de pay like father Xmas and also has good looks to go with it
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Pauloot(m): 6:52am On Mar 24, 2015
same hole though....

#MakeIhearWord
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

If u hear wetin?
Lol. Wat makes it impossible to know her?
This babe is a very normal babe who used to make small noise in cali.nothing so special. Had some modeling photo shoot with my cousin for a restaurant on cali road, had her face on safari bill board, u want more? Used to date some white dude..
took a couple of flights n she was always in n wen she was back from d us after her pageant she was danced for by some cultural dancers, do u want more details?
No b celeb o
lies from the pit of hell. cheesy
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2015
sammyj:
The Bastard even have a girl friend. I thought he is a straight man oooo grin grin
what's the meaning of this nonsense? What do you know straight mean?
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
The kind of boots Jonathan will use to kick this broken tap, FFK, after election are doing press up. I heard this from good authority. They are just using for political bro hahaha, and will be thrown out of the door, once they are done.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by sammyj: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2015
Story story ooo
firstEVA:
what's the meaning of this nonsense? What do you know straight mean?
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Dreyl:
lies from the pit of hell. cheesy
Shuo. Who b this?
Abeg I dnt Ve ur tym jor..
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Shuo. Who b this?
Abeg I dnt Ve ur tym jor..
i'm not gullible like you lots, if you want me to believe you post a picture that you snap with her or idonbilivit. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Dreyl:
i'm not gullible like you lots, if you want me to believe you post a picture that you snap with her or idonbilivit. undecided
Now let me put it clear to u, first of all, stand corrected, am not a person who hangs on cheap fame, secondly I do now worship ppl, am not an ass licker like some of u, thirdly she ain't my bread, so why do I need to prove thrash to u?
Really? Is that how low one could think? Now listen, if u Ve nothing this morning to do, well I Ve a few things to handle, n also give reasonable n objective comments on threads that matter.
Do Ve a wonderful day ahead.
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Now let me put it clear to u, first of all, stand corrected, am not a person who hangs on cheap fame, secondly I do now worship ppl, am not an ass licker like some of u, thirdly she ain't my bread, so why do I need to prove thrash to u?
Really? Is that how low one could think? Now listen, if u Ve nothing this morning to do, well I Ve a few things to handle, n also give reasonable n objective comments on threads that matter.
Do Ve a wonderful day ahead.
[size=20pt]Rants of lienus[/size] cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2015
grin. Love u too
Dreyl:
[size=20pt]Rants of lienus[/size] cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2015
silverdam:
Please, this is 100% fact because I know the girl, plus
FFK is a single man, so this is not a scandalous report.
Well, he has a Ghana-based wife named Regina
Amonoo but they are estranged. Anyway, to the gist, the former minister, 54, is
currently dating former Miss Valentine and 2014 Miss
United Nations World 2014, Precious Chikwendu, who
is also an actress and model. She's popularly known as Snow White and I have written about her before... She's currently living in his Abuja home and I hear he's so smitten with her. She was on a movie set last week in Lagos with four police men guarding her. There are whispers that he's planning to make her wife number 3. I know her well because she used to date actor IK Ogbonna...

www.lindaikeji..de/2015/03/photos-meet-femi-fani-kayodes-stunning.html?m=1

you mean the childish adult's girlfriend
Re: Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) by ratatis(m): 12:55am On Mar 30, 2015
firstEVA:
she has a boyfriend so? she won't have a sugar daddy? a beauty queen? Not possible! how will she maintain this her million dollar look? Truth is most of these girls have a main boyfriend then a sugar daddy to supply funds, so I believe this story big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.