Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (81985 Views)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by patpeypey: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2015
L
Omooba77:
Owerri – The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office.
Buhari stated this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri.

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.
He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected.

Earlier, Gov Rochas Okorocha had urged APC supporters to vote for the party’s candidates at all levels, noting that a vote for Buhari without support to others at the state would amount to nothing.
Okorocha said Buhari would address the problem of electricity, bring back the kidnapped Chibok girls and promote industrial growth.

He said that Buhari was loved by the people in the region and urged them to elect him and other APC candidates during the March 28 and April 11 general elections.

Former governor of Anambra, Mr Chinwoke Mbadinuju and former Minister of Education, Chinwe Obaji, were formally welcomed to the APC at the rally.

The rally was attended by APC supporters from Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/#sthash.eALwzZ4V.dpuf

LOL!
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2015
I'll say it and I'll continue to say it, 95% of nairalanders (esp those in politics section are utterly dumb and gullible). Just drop a piece of propaganda here and u'll see how they rush over it like ants over sugar.
Many cannot understand a simple comprehension passage, yet when they fail job aptitude tests they start blaming Jonathan or the witches from their village.
I read the post twice and still didn't see where GMB made the I-will-make-dollar-and-naira-equal statement. His statement in quote is this:
“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy’’

How the hell does that imply he'll make both currencies equal in value?
As for those ITKs and pseudo economists making unnecessary brouhaha and dishing economics jargons, u guys are even more dumb. If u were that smart, then u would have seen the sleight-of-hand in the post and not waste time analyzing figures u know nothing about. Funny enof, these same ilk will call GMB an illiterate. Irony of life.
Someone even mentioned its better the naira keeps losing value against the dollar. What nonsense! Have u tried buying anything online of recent?

No PDP or APC goat should quote me. Both parties are full of the same recycled criminals. Be here arguing about polithiefians that don't give a damn about u while they loot u black and blue

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2015
ChokolateBoss:
I'll say it and I'll continue to say it, 95% of nairalanders (esp those in politics section are utterly dumb and gullible). Just drop a piece of propaganda here and u'll see how they rush over it like ants over sugar.
Many cannot understand a simple comprehension passage, yet when they fail job aptitude tests they start blaming Jonathan or the witches from their village.
I read the post twice and still didn't see where GMB made the I-will-make-dollar-and-naira-equal statement. His statement in quote is this:
“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy’’

How the hell does that imply he'll make both currencies equal in value?
As for those ITKs and pseudo economists making unnecessary brouhaha and dishing economics jargons, u guys are even more dumb. If u were that smart, then u would have seen the sleight-of-hand in the post and not waste time analyzing figures u know nothing about. Funny enof, these same ilk will call GMB an illiterate. Irony of life.
Someone even mentioned its better the naira keeps losing value against the dollar. What nonsense! Have u tried buying anything online of recent?

No PDP or APC goat should quote me. Both parties are full of the same recycled criminals. Be here arguing about polithiefians that don't give a damn about u while they loot u black and blue

My own point is that, even if he said it, is it not achievable? Haven't other Nations done it?
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2015
agabaI23:
The same grade as "I stabilize global oil price"

He allowed the naira to depreciate by 20% from 76k to 89k to $1 and it is now that he will make naira equal to a $1. Someone tells me he is sincere?
Jmain, Jmaine, Firefire, anonimi, sweet ellechrystal, Whynotthetruth, Kenai dein77, barcanista eeee make una come ooooo Buhai is at it again grin grin grin
My dear I saw it yesterday o. I laughed that night am sure my neighbours thought I was crazy.. I laughed myself to sleep.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

My dear I saw it yesterday o. I laughed that night am sure my neighbours thought I was crazy.. I laughed myself to sleep.
And your laughter continued even when asleep.. Buhari is a Professor of Economics
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2015
barcanista:
And your laughter continued even when asleep.. Buhari is a Professor of Economics

Honestly, I wonder how people like you lie to yourself. I am okay with anyone being biased by whatever influence that rules his conscience, but do not lie to yourself.

It is very possible to redenominate the naira, so why are you still making fun of it?

Many countries have done it.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by redcap: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2015
PapaBrowne:

Are you serious Your speech just gave you off as someone who lacks complete understanding of Economics>

Illiteracy no be moi moi oh!! Ha! So if someone tells you he will equate the value to the dollar you would just swallow it hook line and sinker??
What were you doing when others were attending Economics class??

For the Naira to be equal to the dollar, you would need to see our dollar reserve rate go to something like a trillion dollars!! Even with 20 years of 20% economic growth rate, we would probably not be there!!

Now the bigger lesson for you is that a very strong Naira is not good for our country especially if you want to produce goods and export competitively..
Now let me explain that to you:
A bag of Dangote cement sells for 1500 Naira.
When the dollar was 160 Naira, that bag of cement was equal to $9.
At the new rate of 215 Naira, that same bag of cement is now equal to $7.
That means if Dangote wants to sell his cement in Albania, he has a better price point than he would have had 5 months ago.

Now imagine the Naira is exchanging at 5 Naira to a dollar.
That same bag of cement would now be equal to $300. Where on planet earth would he be able to sell his bag of cement at that price??

Any country that desires to produce and export to the rest of the globe, prays for a weaker currency to allow its goods better pricing amongst competitors. If Buhari understands economics, he will never pray for a very strong Naira except of course he wants us to keep importing everything!!

I wish i can give you one million like for this analysis,china is currently trying to devalue the currency to Continue to make their economy attractive for more export whereas US on the other hand is forcing them to over value to 1:1 so as to make Chinese RMB equal to the $.
I wonder why some people are routing for this uneducated man to lead us.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2015
The Central Bank Governor, Charles Chukwuma Soludo, recently unveiled a plan to revert the naira to its pre-1986 value. Prof. Soludo said among other thing that #20 will become the country's highest denomination against #1000 which is currently the highest. Doing this will put the naira at about #1.25 to American (U.S) dollar and invariably transform the naira into a world class currency, and become West African's common currency by 2009.
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/hakeem-babalola/redenomination-or-redomination-give-soludo-a-chance.html
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2015
barcanista:
Buhahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa..i can't stop ooo
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I do not get your point. 1 Ghana Cedi equals to 53.08 naira.
I don't wanna go into detail here, look for a Nigerian that is in Ghana the equivalent exchange rate is.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Demdem(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2015
fosign:

''tell me just one person that enters office and does all what he promises or stated he/she will do''

Yet u complain that GEJ made promises and did not fulfill them.

Bravo.

Refer to one of my post that has the above? Besides, Jonah-daft case is far more pathetic. Dont push me to derail from the core reason from this thread please.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Honestly, I wonder how people like you lie to yourself. I am okay with anyone being biased by whatever influence that rules his conscience, but do not lie to yourself.

It is very possible to redenominate the naira, so why are you still making fun of it?

Many countries have done it.
Redenomination does not add value to a currency, it only gives the IGNORaNT false sense of valuation. This is the same junk that Ghana did some years ago and it is telling on their economy and cedi. You need to follow the trends.

I hope Buhari isn't thinking this way tho...bros, abeg no make me laugh

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Buhahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa..i can't stop ooo
I just love my ellechrystal sweetheart kiss kiss
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2015
LogicPower:

1. It is quite pathetic how intellectually lazy people have become these days, making it so easy for unscrupulous, dishonest, unprofessional and compromised 'journalists' to deceive so many people, for so long, without the gullible lot realizing it.

2. Otherwise, how come that this clear misrepresentation of GMB's remark would reach so many pages of comments on NL yet nobody was enable to figure out that even by the original story on Vanguard, there is NO WHERE the people's general mentions that he would 'make naira equal in value to dollar'!.

3. You do not need any professional journalistic training to know that for this news story to have been given the headline it was given, the body of the story would reasonably be expected to have a direct quote of GMB explaining in his own words this issue of utmost policy significance.

4. Although this would not matter much for those who have decided either way, such a direct quote would allow enlightened, unbiased minds to join the debate and judge him fairly; more importantly, it would portray the NAN reporter and the Vanguard online editor as objective and fair journalists.

5. If there is no direct quote of GMB saying he would 'make naira equal in value to dollar' in the entire original story, then how come this conjecture was made the headline of the news story?

6. And there is only one direct quote of GMB in there whole story (“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’), why wasn't the headline of the story based on that quoted remark?

7. Well, the answer to the two questions above is clear: the dishonest reporter of NAN (one of the FG's mouthpieces) or the corrupt and compromised Vanguard's online 'editor' knew exactly what he/she wanted to achieve, which is, to serve his/her PDP paymasters by playing along their campaign strategy of damaging the image and reputation of GMB as badly as they can.

8. But it is quite heart-warming to see that in spite of all the billion-dollar campaigns of calumny against Buhari, the popularity of the people's general is only rising all over the country.

9. Even in the SE/SS/MB, the political terrain has completely changed from 2011 in favour of the amiable general, as a result of which he is now SURELY going to get a far BIGGER SHARE of the SE/SS/BM votes on Saturday, while GEJ's share of the NW/NE/SW votes is going to SHRINK drastically from what it was in 2011.

10. Simply compare GMB's highly successful rally in Imo yesterday, and the reception he got naturally from the ordinary people on the street, with the situation in 2011, when his chances in the SE were so slim, his campaign resources so meagre, and the structure of his party (CPC) so scantily present that he could not even manage to campaign at all in the region.

Wow! I wish I could see more people like this on NL instead of the brain-dead gullible noisemakers I'm accustomed to seeing. And ur moniker is LogicPower....quite befitting.
Even if I spin a conspiracy theory that GMB was involved in the shooting of the Pope John Paul II in 1981 and post it on NL here, pple will still believe and jump to comment.
Its ok to have a few stupid people here and there. Stupid people exist so the word 'stupid' can have meaning. But its totally not ok to have stupid people in the majority, especially among those who claim to have education even up to tertiary level. Our leaders are stupid, selfish, greedy and lawless because that's how most of nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by ogene007: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Why are you talking like this?

The reason Prof. Soludo's plan did not work was because Justice Minister Aondoakaa stopped it. Not that it was not doable. It was a project in motion.

For Gen. Buhari to say it, it shows someone is thinking of how to fix our deplorable economy. Not like GEJ who is breaking all records in corruption.

Please, tell GEJ to make the PWC Audit of the NNPC public before the election
Let me enlighten you if you care. Soludo wanted to realign the local currency to the dollar which has nothing to do with revaluation. If Soludo had suceeded, the purchasing power of the local currency under whatever name Soludo chose to call the new currency, would not have changed. When Ghana did it, the purchasing power of their new local currency did not change.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by ELFINITO2(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

My own point is that, even if he said it, is it not achievable? Haven't other Nations done it?
My bro definitely achievable. Make a favorable balance of trade. And u r gud. This ish of equal exhange rate is a project surrounded by achievin some small projects like unemployment, enhancement of SMEs, exportation over importation, anytin that ensures naira is demanded for. But after achieving it, naira is strong against the dollar,euro... Yes it is, but is it rite for our so believed Developing country(which is actually underdeveloped) .
What are the long run consequences. What are the aftermath of this on u my broda. Yh u wanna but tins for UK, US, cos naira is strong, foreign guds is affordable, but local product nko, .... Many more bro
That is y countries try to maintain the rate, at not too high nor too low. Especially for developin nations.
But It s cul u believe in Buhari, if that's wat he wants to do cul, let him, u hv ur reasons rite?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by theoctopus: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2015
optimusprimer:

O GEJ has done very well
May your life be ruled the way GEJ has ruled Nigeria.
#shikena

First of all Amen!

But then that is the only childish thing olodos like you can post... grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Ngwakwe: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
The Central Bank Governor, Charles Chukwuma Soludo, recently unveiled a plan to revert the naira to its pre-1986 value. Prof. Soludo said among other thing that #20 will become the country's highest denomination against #1000 which is currently the highest. Doing this will put the naira at about #1.25 to American (U.S) dollar and invariably transform the naira into a world class currency, and become West African's common currency by 2009.
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/hakeem-babalola/redenomination-or-redomination-give-soludo-a-chance.html

Soludo was talking of changing figures while Buhari is talking of monetary value.

To explain further, it means a job which earns you $40 in US should earn you N40 in Nigeria with same purchasing power.

It also means your house-help can be paid $70 per hour if she desires to collect it in hard currency.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by RealBarney(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2015
wakacome:
[b]In the land of "Jon" located at the city of "athan"so much people suffered from a disease called "corr"which broke out from the river called river "uption"this disease killed so many people living in that city but their king called king "stea"L of the "ing"kingdom do not even know what to do but he had to consult a friend of his who is also a king of another city called "clue"from the tribes of "less",he told his friend the problem he is facing in his own city and his friend told him that they should consult the gods of "bu"in the "hari"shrine ,"bu"revealed to them that they can stop the disease of"corr"which was caused by river"uption" he said they need to perform a sacrifice of "dis"to the tribes of "ci" in lake "pline","bu"also revealed to them that they should consult a spiritual priest named "inte"who hails from the city of "grity"he said the priest is the one to do the rituals, the king obeyed the instructions and there after all the people of the land of "jon"in the city of "athan finally"got saved after "Bu"of the greatest "hari"answered their prayers,...everyone in that city was happy that they were saved from the disease of "corr"caused by the river "uption"...so that was how the people of the city of "athan"choosed the gods of "Bu"and decided to worship at the "hari"shrine so that they can continue to have a better life,even the king worshipped "bu"of the "hari"kingdom and begged him to take control of the city so that they can continue to live a very better life.....

Wakacome[/b]
evidence of excess weed.Na go you dey so

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2015
barcanista:
I just love my ellechrystal sweetheart kiss kiss
Love my barcanista too kiss kiss.
Hahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa, Apc ppl dey boil for us o...
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]He may also supply free ice blocks to combat global warming grin[/size]
The founders of Nigeria like Azikiwe,Awolowo,mbonu Ojike and Tafawa Balewa must be tossing in their graves
grin
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by visalo: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Your comment is laughable. How can a developing nation equate her currency to that of US dollar. Who do you think he will come and invest your country. Dollars appreciation or depreciation are determined by marketing force. Buhari economics illiteracy is beyond redemption. Vote GEJ for re-election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by supereagle(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Omooba77:

Even Japan,China can not achieve this

Soludo wanted to revalue Naira,they stopped him. Ghana revalued cedis and it is stronger today.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Are you saying Professor Soludo doesn't know simple Economics too?

I rember vividly dat even soludos plan was laughed at by economist around the world
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2015
fallout87:
One thing is certain. Those supporting GEJ are actually speaking in detail using education and common sense.

Those who support Buhari are just like him. They don't even know what they are talking about.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Love my barcanista too kiss kiss.
Hahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa, Apc ppl dey boil for us o...
No wonder they keep running for debate. Age coupled with failure to improve intellectually has finally caught up with Buhari. They assume that we are like them that do not think. How are you babe?
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by LogicPower(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
babaagba1000:

The guy is Brainless...still has spirit of dictatorship in him...thinks everything is by force...see statement of a so called democrat...lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1. It is quite pathetic how intellectually lazy people have become these days, making it so easy for unscrupulous, dishonest, unprofessional and compromised 'journalists' to deceive so many people, for so long, without the gullible lot realizing it.

2. Otherwise, how come that this clear misrepresentation of GMB's remark would reach so many pages of comments on NL yet nobody was enable to figure out that even by the original story on Vanguard, there is NO WHERE the people's general mentions that he would 'make naira equal in value to dollar'!.

3. You do not need any professional journalistic training to know that for this news story to have been given the headline it was given, the body of the story would reasonably be expected to have a direct quote of GMB explaining in his own words this issue of utmost policy significance.

4. Although this would not matter much for those who have decided either way, such a direct quote would allow enlightened, unbiased minds to join the debate and judge him fairly; more importantly, it would portray the NAN reporter and the Vanguard online editor as objective and fair journalists.

5. If there is no direct quote of GMB saying he would 'make naira equal in value to dollar' in the entire original story, then how come this conjecture was made the headline of the news story?

6. And since there is only one direct quote of GMB in there whole story (“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’), why wasn't the headline of the story based on that quoted remark?

7. Well, the answer to the two questions above is clear: the dishonest reporter of NAN (one of the FG's mouthpieces) or the corrupt and compromised Vanguard's online 'editor' knew exactly what he/she wanted to achieve, which is, to serve his/her PDP paymasters by playing along their campaign strategy of damaging the image and reputation of GMB as badly as they can.

8. But it is quite heart-warming to see that in spite of all the billion-dollar campaigns of calumny against Buhari, the popularity of the people's general is only rising all over the country.

9. Even in the SE/SS/MB, the political terrain has completely changed from 2011 in favour of the amiable general, as a result of which he is now SURELY going to get a far BIGGER SHARE of the SE/SS/BM votes on Saturday, while GEJ's share of the NW/NE/SW votes is going to SHRINK drastically from what it was in 2011.

10. Simply compare GMB's highly successful rally in Imo yesterday, and the reception he got naturally from the ordinary people on the street, with the situation in 2011, when his chances in the SE were so slim, his campaign resources so meagre, and the structure of his party (CPC) so scantily present that he could not even manage to campaign at all in the region.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Share)
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

I rember vividly dat even soludos plan was laughed at by economist around the world

His idea was debated by different economists. Some were Pro Soludo and some were Anti-Soludo. Just like every economic policies.

My point is that, the statement of redenominating the naira is not a laughable statement.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2015
After equaling the naira to the dollar buhari should give all jobless ppl jobs of at least N40000. One thing you can take away from buhari's supporters is that they are lazy, delusional. They are the one who thinks eartj should be paradise. My neigbhour does not go to work all he does his watch teevision and blames his woes on jonathan.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2015
visalo:

Your comment is laughable. How can a developing nation equate her currency to that of US dollar. Who do you think he will come and invest your country. Dollars appreciation or depreciation are determined by marketing force. Buhari economics illiteracy is beyond redemption. Vote GEJ for re-election

So when Ghana redenominated their currency, they were no market forces?

Now whose comment is laughable.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by OgologoDimkpa: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2015
prettyboi1:
I read that article about 3 times over and over and I did not see anywhere in that post where Buhari said he would make the Naira equal to the dollar.
Don't tell me you're an illiterate like Buhari. undecided
Read it again!
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

His idea was debated by different economists. Some were Pro Soludo and some were Anti-Soludo. Just like every economic policies.

My point is that, the statement of redenominating the naira is not a laughable statement.

Only a self sustain economy or economies that produces highly advanced goods that can thrive on a high valued like germany.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested / Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 / O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.