Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. (44167 Views)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by pickabeau1: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op

choi.. see mouthedness

I pity the fiancé that will take u home to mama
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by jaybee3(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Attraction is key in marriages so if you already have doubts then please don't go ahead with it.

I'm surprised you decided to date him without considering this key criteria of yours
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by tiredface: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
It all depend on so many things. If you're that worried, let it be
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by tiredface: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wow
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
jaybee3:
Attraction is key in marriages so if you already have doubts then please don't go ahead with it.

I'm surprised you decided to date him without considering this key criteria of yours

My dear, they are something we can't control, you meant not want to date someone but naturally is will come and you won't be able to control it.

Thanks
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
tiredface:
It all depend on so many things. If you're that worried, let it be
Ok dear, your moniker makes me laugh. Please make your face no taya ooooo! Lols!
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by veraiyke(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
You are simply insulting d guy you claim to love. He is short n ur dating him n yet ur worried. Njidegi abahu ihe nge emegi eh
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by hotgunz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Does He have money if No dem it will affect the kids

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by AshantiDimaria(f): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
MoonCares:

You are free to be disappointed, suits you!! did you marry everyone that you have dated? some dated tall guy and ended up marrying short or average guy and verse visa.. I have my reasons..
den go ahead and marry him na
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
That's no p just make sure you eat plenty beans when your pregnant and make your kids to like beans too it will help their height if na wetin you they fear!

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by loomer: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Marry if u wan marry, no use height as issue
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wait.....you're 5ft and He's shorter?!...

*downloading laugh *

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
I really do not understand whwt kind of love is in d world of women nowadays, je is lovin, carin n u dnt want him to marry u because of his height, why re u datin him? Cos am sure u saw he was short b4 u agreed to b his gal, re u gonna marry a man for his looks n height or because of d man he is, which one? Dear love covers all

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
MoonCares:
Please I need advice from matured people.

There's this guy that am dating, he's so caring, lovely and humble. He is planning to marry me but he is short, though I have not gathered the courage to tell him my fears. Am average 5ft, but am taller than him. So am afraid that our kids will be short.

Please my fellow NL, I need your advice, I don't want to make mistakes in marriage. Though I have been praying to God for the right man.
You don't need to worry except the gene of shortness run in your family as well. My dad is 5 ft 5 and I am 6 ft 0 (the shortest in my family grin), the rest are 6 ft 2, 6 feet 5.

Don't be scared, height shouldn't be an issue. Make sure your kids take enough milk.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by DollyParton1(f): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Wait.....you're 5ft and He's shorter?!...

*downloading laugh *
lolz..... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by donsteady(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
M
MoonCares:

There's this guy that am dating, he's so caring, lovely and humble. He is planning to marry me but he is short, though I have not gathered the courage to tell him my fears. Am average 5ft, but am taller than him. So am afraid that our kids will be short.

Please my fellow NL, I need your advice, I don't want to make mistakes in marriage. Though I have been praying to God for the right man.
Op, my mum is 5.0ft and my dad is 5.1ft, but I am 5.9 duo I am the tallest, my only sister is shoter than my mum, her husband is 6.1

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by victorazy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dyt:
So its all abt height now?
U didn't see him short when u guys started?
Nothing person no go see/read for this NL life

Can u imagine ur utterance/writing?
I am disappointed
angry

No mind her:
grin grin grin
Is not all about love and God fearing, na height grin human.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by MrPresident1: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
MoonCares:

You are 5feet and he is less than that...is your fiancé Iyanya

Anyways, I do not see height as any issue for you, just make sure you give your children plenty protein in the formative years, I'm sure you would be able to have one or two Kobe Bryants.

Pray too. God hears prayer smiley

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by SirShymexx: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
DollyParton1:

EErrrm no bullshiting. Everyone must write biology.

Blam!!!

Dolly doll is feisty/fierce as fvck.

That is the chic with the razor blade under her tongue loool.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by xynerise: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Does the height of your kids determine how successful they will be in future?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.