Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus (72549 Views)

Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding / D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
which life? The miserable one you are living nw?
and who told you his life is miserable? who knows, his life might be better than yours.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

See what I mean. You truly are psychotic.
Now that you've confirmed my earlier assertions, I will do myself well to leave you to wallow in your stu.pidity.

Imagine calling your public show of shame entertainment. cheesy
Boy, how long have you been a yaba left escapee?

Who is putting up a public show of shame? You making a mistake while correcting someone else's mistake or me who is trying to put you in order? Mumu.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Evina post=31986961][/quote]Lol.. we've done all dis ones long ago, cry me a lagoon if you like. Mumu
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
and who told you his life is miserable? who knows, his life might be better than yours.

cheesy
You mean you want to assume that the boy has a life?
Come on now, the truth is glaring.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
lol. Evina!
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
Lol.. Go and hang urself.. After all you are just a worthless piece of shyt. No one will miss you.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Me and him are square now, so dont take panadol for another's head ache ok.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina and bamite you guys should stop this biko! angry
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
Me and him are square now, so dont take panadol for another's head ache ok.
A word is enough for the wise.
i'm only following your footstep. when you quoted Evina, were you not taking panadol for another man's headache?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:

How could you?
How could you quote me and that scumbag in the same sentence.
You ought to know better dear.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i'm only following your footstep. when you quoted Evina, were you not taking panadol for another man's headache?

Skinny, please don't indulge the psychopath. Although, he won't engage you because he is a coward whose ego is inflated when he calls ladies names that best describe the females in his miserable life.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Gracechild: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
silverdam:
Korede bello is between 22-24, he's a young boy but he's never 18. I still remember he was so broke and desperate, he was even ready to do sugar mummy... I won't be surprised if truly he opened his ass for Don Jazzy.

All these upcoming acts are so desperate, so many of my friends are doing worst just to get to the top. Thank God for my life, a lot would have passed through me.

First off, this is my first time commenting on nairaland. Usually, I am content glossing over comments, asinine and otherwise. But this, this comment of yours has drawn me out. Korede Bello is my friend, and has been my friend way before his big break. The authority with which you lie must have Lucifer fuming with jealousy. 'I remember'? Who are you? Where and how did you meet Korede? You pathetic cretin of a nobody seeking attention.

1) Korede is 18 years old. I know that for a fact because we have been friends for years.
2) Korede has never been 'broke'. Perhaps not 'rich', yes, but broke? Perhaps your thinking is every artiste that hits the limelight has a background of abject penury. A reflection of your life's state perhaps?
3) Sugar Mummy? Really? Korede Bello? The same one? My friend? Bro, you really need to get a life. With this, I now understand the pains of celebrity-hood and dealing with low-lifes who find relevance in trolling and trash-talking successful people. You are a bloggers delight tho
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

How could you?
Chill bae. You should have stopped replying him since. Do you think it's worth it?? One more reply from you and I'll seize your phone tongue
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Chill bae. You should have stopped replying him since. Do you think it's worth it?? One more reply from you and I'll seize your phone tongue

cheesy
It absolutely wasn't worth it. I think I deserve to be whipped. cry
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
It absolutely wasn't worth it. I think I deserve to be whipped. cry
Yes you deserve to be whipped! Now bring that arse here for some koboko tongue
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yes you deserve to be whipped! Now bring that arse here for some koboko tongue

You are becoming quite the rebel ain't you?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

You are becoming quite the rebel ain't you?
Lol
Really
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol
Really

Yes!
Even you V status is now questionable.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Skinny, please don't indulge the psychopath. Although, he won't engage you because he is a coward whose ego is inflated when he calls ladies names that best describe the females in his miserable life.
ok, dear.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by cirmuell(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

smiley
Watagwan?
I'm good, how u doing? smiley
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Yes!
Even you V status is now questionable.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
cirmuell:
I'm good, how u doing? smiley

I'm blessed. smiley
A bit bored tho.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by cirmuell(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

I'm blessed. smiley
A bit bored tho.
Aite. smiley
Really?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by NotSeanXavier(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Whether he lied or not, that doesn't change the fact that he is sooooo cute....(singing) "...I want you sleeping in my bed...."
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
it is a head ache i know my panadol can treat.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by axortedbabe(f): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
homesteady:

so this is what he said in that part sef?

I thought he said oya belobe gringrin
yea dts wat he said..
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

How could you?
Go to hell u fvcking biitch. Wh0ring daughter of Jericho. Thats where you belong.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
she best know when to keep her trap shut as at when due.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
she best know when to keep her trap shut as at when due.
[size=99pt] K[/size]
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=99pt] K[/size]
If not that i went on an involuntary break, and that my 5mins of madness for the day is coming to an end, i would have joined u nd dat skinny nigga for some real verbal lashing but its all good. One luv
Ps: evina nothin personal though.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
If not that i went on an involuntary break, and that my 5mins of madness for the day is coming to an end, i would have joined u nd dat skinny nigga for some real verbal lashing but its all good. One luv
Ps: evina nothin personal though.
[size=99pt] K[/size]
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by jerryboie10(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
tonquendo4u:
U get eye so? Dah boy fit never reach 18 sef
d guy go don pass 18 BT a little above dah age,don't u realise dat some pple r naturally baby-faced,I think sum1 posted a pic of a 50 or 80 year woman hu still look like a gal of 18,alxo ' va dah kind of a Young/baby face BT above 20,u meant evn fink am 16/17 $elf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Go Naked In My Family – Charly Boy (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot / Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.