Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus (72508 Views)

Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding / D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by zeburudaya: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Adewunmi84:
u be olodo sef!!abi u wanted to write they doesing it ?ur english teacher fall for trailer?
I am goes to school with Buhari, don't blame me. But it pain me in the deepness of my heart that most of this childrens doesn't know me
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by zeburudaya: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
cescky:

Chief zebrudaya olorikoko alias 4.30 what are you doesing on nairaland?
i am here to be teach and learn from others too

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by sage2(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:
Instead of this unknown Clement guy to focus on brushing up his grammer grammar, he is concerned about the age of K.Bello aka megasupastar aka dorofineboy aka Godwin. "When people started ko, when they stopped ni!

Anyways, he wan ride on the "waves" wey the megasupastar dey create.

"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands."

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by omistephen: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2015
If he say na 18 na Godwill
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

grin
grammer? you too!

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Sparkles003(f): 8:40am On Mar 25, 2015
18 +10= 28
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bigtt76(f): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Hahaha anoda 'short man devil' on de loose grin Wizkid na anoda cheesy
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Charliiee(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Age reduction is a normal thing in entertainment, politics, sports etc. And its NOT a nigerian thing

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Asuokaa: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2015
nnafather:
My father was his class mate...he even said Koredo was two years older than him. well, I no send, so far Koredo don hammer pass my papa wey no even get a handkerchief to give me for him will.

However, Clement, F**ck you!

Why u insulting ur father in public
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by axortedbabe(f): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:
yeye fowl.
pls dont quote me again..
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2015
obum88:

Siding with Bello won't make him to notice you! Buttlicker

How is it any business of yours if I choose to lick his butt? Does it give your life an upgrade if my butt licking skills earns me no notice from the mega super star? tongue

Yet you couldn't resist the urge to be noticed, psychotic asswipe!
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by tonquendo4u(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
U get eye so? Dah boy fit never reach 18 sef
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Dreyl(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
axortedbabe:
pls dont quote me again..
yeye fowl..
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by 9jatatafo(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Good for him if that is how he chose to live his life. #FootballAge
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Missmossy(f): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Its really no news, here in Nigeria people do it often. He really can't be 18 years. Its damn obvious.

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Defcon1:

l guess you should also focus on brushing up your "grammer".
It's GRAMMAR.

LOL.
You really are oblivious to the fact that there is a difference between typographical errors and grammatical errors.

Now, what does that make you and your cohorts? wink
Cc
Ferdimako
Sage2
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by juniormusa(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2015
chucky234:
more like his football age
LWKMD
Lol yes oh
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
how u take know say she be fine girl?

Me sef wonder oh. grin
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Eureka123(f): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
He looks 18-19 to me.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by kraftykc(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
axortedbabe:
We bellovers aint complaing...
*singing* oya bellovers Godwin o na Godwin o na Godwin o......

*praying* May this tag never catch on IJN!
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by shumax: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
I "met" Korede about five years ago, he was through with secondary school and waiting to do a diploma in Unilag, we didnt keep in touch because i have been out of the country, only to hear he is 18 years old now.

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by KINGpharoah: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015
He actually lied, he is 22/23.he actually lied.

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by homesteady(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
axortedbabe:
We bellovers aint complaing...
*singing* oya bellovers Godwin o na Godwin o na Godwin o......

so this is what he said in that part sef?

I thought he said oya belobe gringrin
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2015
missdebs:
bad belle dem plenty for hia eeehh ohhh dem plenty for hia

It is allowed
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by homesteady(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2015
shumax:
I "met" Korede about five years ago, he was through with secondary school and waiting to do a diploma in Unilag, we didnt keep in touch because i have been out of the country, only to hear he is 18 years old now.

gringringrin
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by KINGpharoah: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Korede is 22/23 i know that for sure.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
zeburudaya:
They all does do it. Footballers, models, singers, rappers, workers, women and carpenters. They doesdo it to last longer

Fixed
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by folahann(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2015
hayoakins:
The dude should be 19, he was 13 in 2009 but seriously will that pay your bills?

https://www.nairaland.com/1992145/korede-bello-hustler-nairaland-2009
Take a look at the image u posted again. A 13-year old boy with fully grown mustache and little beard.

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Defcon1(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

LOL.
You really are oblivious to the fact that there is a difference between typographical errors and grammatical errors.

Cc
Ferdimako
Sage2
Typographical error?
Yeah right .

I'd like to think his errors were also typographical

If this were to be an English test, you think the examiner would take your error as typographical, and his as grammatical?
Both of you would be penalized
It's easy to claim it was a typo in hindsight, and that makes it difficult for anyone to believe

However, I am not judging your grasp of the language.
Just trying to make you see your own error, albeit, typographical.

#peace
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by folahann(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

LOL.

Cc
Ferdimako
Sage2
That's not a typo. You actually don't know how to spell grammar. It's people like you that spell liar as LIER.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by ViewNigeria(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
folahann:

That's not a typo. You actually don't know how to spell grammar. It's people like you that spell liar as LIER.
Lmao
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by homesteady(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
he is 19!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress / Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.