Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW (28574 Views)

Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Permanently En-masse. / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA / Breaking!!!!! Returning Officers Of NE States Are Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by dazdilijae(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
modath:

cheesy cheesy.. 30-40% of what? Where? Have you ever lived in the north or you are just going by hearsay? The population of xtians in the north is between 15-20% at the very most and they are in the NC & Adamawa& Taraba.. They also can't match the hausa/fulani with nos because xtians don't marry many wives and therefore don't birth many children.
The pdp governors in core hausa states and other aspirants never campaigned for jonah for one day,neither did they put him on any of their posters. They are going about telling their people to only vote them & vote GMB
You can disagree but you know the truth.

Please check my profile you would see most of my comments are in situations in the North as way back as 2011.
is the Southern Kaduna Muslim or hausa? is sourthern Borno communities like Chibok etc muslim? or southern Bauchi?
all the part I ve named are not included in the places you named. My friend I lived in Zango in Zaria for many years till I survived the 2011 post election violence so I knw more than you know
as I talk to you I m heading to Zaria to vote GEJ at Basawa. if you know zaria and there are a lot of hausa/Fulani Muslims I know who don't believe in GMB but just keep silent when their brothers are shouting sai buhari so as notto be called sympathiser of infidels.
As per campaigning Yero does not campaign without calling GEJ more than his name don't deceive people with lies.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by abduljabbar4(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2015
suwailad:
who stays in the north to confirm?
Its true but it will be a big blow to jonathan because he won't get the 25% he needs
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by HizMissy(f): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Akshow:

And d likes of tompolo asari threatening a whole nation and ur false lady saying anyone shouting change should be stoned to death nko?

quit acting like your candidate is a saint and like he never made inciting comments.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by abduljabbar4(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2015
dazdilijae:

Please check my profile you would see most of my comments are in situations in the North as way back as 2011.
is the Southern Kaduna Muslim or hausa? is sourthern Borno communities like Chibok etc muslim? or southern Bauchi?
all the part I ve named are not included in the places you named. My friend I lived in Zango in Zaria for many years till I survived the 2011 post election violence so I knw more than you know
as I talk to you I m heading to Zaria to vote GEJ at Basawa. if you know zaria and there are a lot of hausa/Fulani Muslims I know who don't believe in GMB but just keep silent when their brothers are shouting sai buhari so as notto be called sympathiser of infidels.
As per campaigning Yero does not campaign without calling GEJ more than his name don't deceive people with lies.
Mr man southern Kaduna will vote GMB. Trust me. I go there almost everyweek and I know who most of them support. And Ramalan yero is not going anywhere. Go to Zaria his local govt and see. Its only in Kaura that he is getting some support. Namadi forget that one. To them, supporting namadi is the same as supporting GEJ
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by snowland(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Collynzo9:
Though I would have preferred them to remain and vote Jonathan but Igbos travelling out of the north is a loss for Buhari because their votes have already been mistakenly counted as Buhari's by those doing election permutation and analysis.

For example, if out of the 4 million votes in Kano, 1 million belongs to Igbos and other southerners many of whom have travelled or won't come out to vote on that day due to fear, it means that the 4 million Kano votes allocated to Buhari by analysts has already been reduced by 1 million and that is where his loss begins...

No...I think you got it wrong. If you look at it in the aspect that these people will be able to vote wherever they go, you may be right. But by virtue of their relocation, their vote is definitely void because the vote that could have gone to the PDP, if they had waited to vote is now useless. Its a bigger loss to PDP. From the election permutations you talked about, the vote allocated fro the PDP in those Northern region are the ones being depleted. To me I see it as a blessing in disguise to APC.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by HizMissy(f): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
MKO4ever:
Nigeria is gradually dividing!!!

pls it should, so we can drink water and drop cup.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2015
EUROFIGHTERR:

May the gods punish you abundantly if you don't carry out your threat in SW. Bastar.d ape.
grin grin

The thing pain am grin
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by jcflex(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2015
dking123:

If i may ask, was it GEJ that killed even youth corpers in 2011?

To your question NO.

GEJ as president, with 2011 experience, what as he done to caution the effect of this kind of experience since 2011, and to stop a repeat of such thing.

he is the one at the helm of affairs.

instead, he divide us thru that same line the more,

which we are seeing the result now.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by HizMissy(f): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2015
snowland:

Its a bigger loss to PDP. From the election permutations you talked about, the vote allocated fro the PDP in those Northern region are the ones being depleted. To me I see it as a blessing in disguise to APC.

you are right, we are so sorry to forsake GEJ in his time of need, but mehn life is too precious to waste it on someone who wont even notice im dead. Come what may life will still go on.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by abduljabbar4(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2015
dazdilijae:

I'm from Zaria. My fathers house is in sabon gari and my mothers house is in Amaru. I did my primary school in zaria. So you are taking advantage of him because he doesn't know about zaria. Go to zaria and shout sai gej and see what you will be TRANSFORMED to. Prove me wrong. Zaria is the same as katsina when it comes to GMBs support
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by jcflex(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Collynzo9:
These things have been there even before Jonathan was born.

Well, i totally disagree with you, before jona was born, haba.

i knw you just exaggerating,

Anyway, the problem has been there for long,

and uncle jona decide to contest and take up the mantle of leadership, he knows all this problem were there,

6yrs gone, we are here talking of the same problem now again, that simply means uncle jona waste the 6yrs been giving to him by the voters,

what have he done to solve the problems.

anyway, may the best Man win in the forthcoming election.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

I hope you know that fishing you out takes less than 5 minutes. Keep running your small opiopio mouth
Hehehehe! Come to Warri and see the way people are angry with the clueless one. You think because he won convincinly in 2011 that he would repeat the same feat this time around. Keep on dreaming. BTW, I ain't got nothin to fear, send me a pm and I'll send you my address, phone number and all just to make it easy for you.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by HizMissy(f): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2015
kristisking:

Alot of threats are currently circulating and one wonders if a single christian will be spared in the north should Buhari lose.

i wont be surprised even if Buhari wins, they just might shed some blood in the name of celebration.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by dazdilijae(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Mr man southern Kaduna will vote GMB. Trust me. I go there almost everyweek and I know who most of them support. And Ramalan yero is not going anywhere. Go to Zaria his local govt and see. Its only in Kaura that he is getting some support. Namadi forget that one. To them, supporting namadi is the same as supporting GEJ

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy laughing in Chris Rocks voice
Saturday is 2 days away you would swallow your words
stay safe and vote wisely not fight
God bless and Keep us all
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by HizMissy(f): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2015
Segeggs:
why you dey run na?

I pity omo ibo wey think sey yoruba land safe for am.

We go open their nairaland file for them.

i dey yourba land, and i be igbo.
i dey wait make u come open d nairaland file for me....

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by hardbody: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2015
tosag:
Hehehehe! Your mumuness na grade one. Come to Warri and see the way people are angry with the clueless one. You think because he won convincinly in 2011 that he would repeat the same feat this time around. Keep on dreaming. BTW, I ain't got nothin to fear, send me a pm and I'll send you my address, phone number and all just to make it easy for you. Before you know wetin dey happen area boys go form thief for your head then throw tyre for your neck.

I don't know about your Goodluck or Buhari and I do not give a care about either. I actually threw a banter but if you want us to get down to being nasty and dirty, i will oblige you, honestly. As for address and all, i do not need it. I hate to be infected in any manner whatsoever. Considering i was only joking, i will let this slide, but do not push me any further. Do have a nice day
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
HizMissy:

i dey yourba land, and i be igbo.
i dey wait make u come open d nairaland file for me....

grin

I pity your toto grin
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by cirmuell(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Collynzo9:
Though I would have preferred them to remain and vote Jonathan but Igbos travelling out of the north is a loss for Buhari because their votes have already been mistakenly counted as Buhari's by those doing election permutation and analysis.

For example, if out of the 4 million votes in Kano, 1 million belongs to Igbos and other southerners many of whom have travelled or won't come out to vote on that day due to fear, it means that the 4 million Kano votes allocated to Buhari by analysts has already been reduced by 1 million and that is where his loss begins...
And vice versa, the Ab0kis in the east & SS remember?
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Rexyl(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Fear of the North, the entire region has made itself hotbed of all sorts of violence from the time immemorial. The zone doesn't joke with power, they can send numerous ppl to early grave for want of power. I feel like saying fear the North, save your life

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by abduljabbar4(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2015
dazdilijae:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy laughing in Chris Rocks voice
Saturday is 2 days away you would swallow your words
stay safe and vote wisely not fight
God bless and Keep us all
Try another lie on Kaduna I will come out again and expose you. Peace
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

I don't know about your Goodluck or Buhari and I do not give a care about either. I actually threw a banter but if you want us to get down to being nasty and dirty, i will oblige you, honestly. As for address and all, i do not need it. I hate to be infected in any manner whatsoever. Considering i was only joking, i will let this slide, but do not push me any further. Do have a nice day
No need to go dirty bro. I edited my post cos we don't need to fight it's too early for that. Sorry if I offended you. Peace.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by dazdilijae(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I'm from Zaria. My fathers house is in sabon gari and my mothers house is in Amaru. I did my primary school in zaria. So you are taking advantage of him because he doesn't know about zaria. Go to zaria and shout sai gej and see what you will be TRANSFORMED to. Prove me wrong. Zaria is the same as katsina when it comes to GMBs support

You are a lier and please stop deceiving people I did not say zaria city
are you saying if I shout GEJ in Basawa I would be mobbed? or in Sabon Gari or Graceland? or Emanto? or Hanwa? or GRA?
wake up dreamer even El rufly supporter in Kaduna have rules out Zaria as part of the gains
I have said it before and would say it again Saturday is 2 days away my pulling unit is Basawa opposite NARICT jus by Military Police gate come and hear the result in my Pulling Unit or ask any1 after the elections. we did it in 2011 and would do even more on Saturday
All the best
vote wisely
Forward Nigeria
Vote GEJ
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by HizMissy(f): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Segeggs:
grin

I pity your toto grin

Comot there!empty containers make the loudest noise.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by hardbody: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2015
tosag:
No need to go dirty bro. I edited my post cos we don't need to fight it's too early for that. Sorry if I offended you. Peace.

Peace bro. One love.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by zeusdgrt(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Martins301:

Oloriburuku when will you start to use your common sense?

Where you deaf and dumb when PEJ said Nigerians should stone anyone campaigning for APC?
Did you lost your brain whe she also said Northerners give birth and throw away their babies?

Oh! You must have been brain dead when Fayose paid for that death wish advert on Buhari on a national paper.

Get rid of ur aphesia syndrome and just focus your hypocritical utterances elsewhere.
den a destined fool lyk U shuld nt forget buhari words of dog and baboon in blood,christian to vote christians and muslim to muslim,attack on boko haram is an attack on the north,if i loose this election nigeria will not be peaceful or ameachi crying riot everywhr?infact ur mumu high pass mtn mast frequency
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Smartgunna: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2015
illiad:
Abokiis been messing up this country since ahmadu bello, I honestly pray for another war, so
we can finally end this impasse called Nigeria.

Never pray for war. The consequences are catastrophic. If you're married and have kiss, you will never ask for war
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by cincinatus: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2015
I am an Igbo man and i dont associate with ingrates which Jonathan is. Jonathan is most ungra.teful thing i have ever seen. ANA M ATURU BUHARI VOTE KA OCHIBA NIGERIA. I am heavily ashamed witn my igbo brothers. By the way Did niger delta people align with us during the biafran war and u call jonathan ur brother just b/c he added ebele and azikiwe to his cur.sed name. Every country that is making giant positive strides economically has to start by staging a war against corruption which only people like BUHARI can handle. Even yorubas are wiser than us igbos by scamming jonafool and collecting his dollars as their share of the fuel subsidy proceeds of course jonafool wont be at polling booths when they would be voting buhari but my igbo brothers who always claimed to be wisest tribe on earth sold themselves very cheaply most ungrateful fool that has ever lived. The 2011 mistake of voting Jonafool shall not be repeated by me. Sai buhari.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2015
HizMissy:

Comot there!empty containers make the loudest noise.
he smell, he no smell....thugs go fcvck am like dat
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by dazdilijae(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Try another lie on Kaduna I will come out again and expose you. Peace

ok sir
please be safe and comport yourself during the election
would like to talk to you again after the elections its not do or die
all we want is a better Nigeria
God bless you and your loved ones
Vote wise cos you still ve a chance to help the change going on in Nigeria
lets consolidate on the foundation and build on it
Vote GEJ grin
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Ricardo2400(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
grin

Heard Season 5 is out.
Make sense, na 2 go download am b dat grin
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by juman(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2015
vigasimple:

Especially our Northern brothers. The idea that 'they are BORN TO RULE' is what got us to where we are today.

The 'rulers' don't know how to rule.

Leadership is different from rulership, the former is about visionary nation building while the later is about entitlement because of my religion and region, unfortunately the North political elites selfishly combines both from before independence. Other than the use of oil money for their personal benefits, the North was impoverished by their leaders.

Be sincere, southern leaders are also bad leaders like northern leaders.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by maslong(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

Asari and Tompolo are not in any way threatning you but simply stated they will pull out of Nigeria.

If Niger Delta pull out how is that a threat to you and your ab0ki friends?

Don't tell me the oyel money lost is a threat to your existence more than the lunatic ab0kis mauling people down because of Buhari.

Useless parasites

1 million likes and 1million shares for a U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Crisis Gets Messier / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike / Defections: APC Expresses Confidence In Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.